💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG5 = LG6

OMonster

Featured Posts

shane_c
1 hour ago, derpmonster said:

That was the official story. In an interview, she revealed that he left her and told people she left him. 

She meant that he wasnt as committed to her as he had been in the past and they had differences. That's what she meant by "he left me". She meant it figuratively, not literally. 

Also she doesn't want to admit that she fired him so that's why she uses this 'he left me' spin. She means it was sort of his fault that she HAD TO fire him because he wasn't doing what she wanted and they weren't on the same page anymore. Believe me you dont drop the biggest pop star in the world. She's the boss, not him.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Schizophonic

i can imagine beeing connected with the underwather theme and the animal/transformation theme...

I hope she talks about that when the album is out

monsieurRed
9 minutes ago, shane_c said:

She meant that he wasnt as committed to her as he had been in the past and they had differences. That's what she meant by "he left me". She meant it figuratively, not literally. 

Also she doesn't want to admit that she fired him so that's why she uses this 'he left me' spin. She means it was sort of his fault that she HAD TO fire him because he wasn't doing what she wanted and they weren't on the same page anymore. Believe me you dont drop the biggest pop star in the world. She's the boss, not him.

Not true. He left. He wasn’t able to deliver on everything that was promised for ARTPOP and he also saw the predicted sales numbers were low so he left her a week before her album was released. Why would she fire her manager right as her album was releasing? He was a major reason the ARTPOP roll out was a mess and LMs hate him for it. 

🧚‍♀️

Maleficent
11 hours ago, Stef said:

I genuinely want to believe that Gaga has it in her to pull off such an intricate concept

Her most recent creative concept (Enigma) is quite wishy-washy and doesn’t give me confidence tbh :S 

while this is true it makes me sad to think her fan base can out smart and outdo her creatively 

Quartz

That was a good post man. I hope this is true!

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

Stef
10 hours ago, thehanyo said:

All of her albums have had really complex and intricate themes. ARTPOP was ambitious af. The problem is that she doesn't always execute well.

True. That’s why I said “pull off.”

Its great she starts off ambitious and willing to create a narrative, but it’s another thing for her to walk the walk and deliver on it lol. Unfortunately her vision often fails to translate as effectively as anticipated. That’s not to say the good sis doesn’t have her epic moments. 

Joanne’s concept was executed amazingly. That’s because it was quite simplistic by nature :spin:

Signature loading… 👹🖤

shane_c
1 hour ago, monsieurRed said:

Not true. He left. He wasn’t able to deliver on everything that was promised for ARTPOP and he also saw the predicted sales numbers were low so he left her a week before her album was released. Why would she fire her manager right as her album was releasing? He was a major reason the ARTPOP roll out was a mess and LMs hate him for it. 

Her popularity had already dropped after BTW. Nothing anyone could do would have made ARTPOP open bigger and do better. Troy knew that and that's why he had lost some interest in her and was doing other things. That's what made her mad. Why she fired him exactly then I don't know. Maybe because he was negative about her career at that point and about ARTPOP. It was probably obvious then it wasn't going to do well and he may have been complaining. I don't know for sure. 

Watch her interview about it. She describes how he had become a dissapointment. People are making way too much of three words 'he left me' that doesn't go along with everything else she says, unless like I said you take it figuratively, not literally.

He has done interviews too were he makes it clear he was shocked at having been fired and thought and wanted to be with her her whole career.

BabylonHooker

...before the butterfly --> like a chrysalis before turning into a butterfly. It could also mean "before the storm". 
OMG :nooo:

GAGA IS MY LIFELINE

ltlmnstr

I'm not lying when I was reading, I was like "uh huh OP full of sh*t but I'm bored so whatever"

but when it got to the butterfly necklace...BITCH I LET OUT THE GAYEST GASP EVER

Like yeah "my fans think everything is cryptic" but ohmygod the shivering I keep getting after reading this

THE SHIVERS BITCH

MY EDGES ARE SNATCHED

Holy **** the effort put into this theory, the detailing of every evidence. I must say you're convincing me at this point. Good job! :excited2:

gagahoon

10 hours ago, Ikonik said:

"let's see in the upcoming weeks/months :udidnt:"

You mean years, right?:ladyhaha:

Thou shalt not love again.

eeaarrllaalloo

ok im convinced by this 

"By FaR ThE MoSt IrRiTatInG PoSteR oN "ChRoMaTiCa" DisCusSion.

OMonster

Update:

The Tiffany & Co. press release regarding Gaga at the Met reads:

"As she transformed on the red carpet, the necklace’s striking butterfly came into full view" 

The terminology here is very telling. Having provided jewellery for the night, Tiffany & Co. would've received insight  into the message behind Gaga's Met performance. Their explanation of how Gaga "transformed" is indicative of this. 

Adding to this theory, Gaga was *very* careful and calculated in how she revealed the necklace. For the majority of the performance, she hides the butterfly centrepiece - only revealing it, very deliberately and overtly, once she had fully "transformed". 

Coupled with the stormy aesthetic (the wind, the umbrellas), it is undeniable how this all ties together. 

Gaga *literally* joined butterfly imagery (the transformations, the necklace, the eye-lashes) to storm imagery... which = Chaos Theory.  

lady-gaga-eyelashes.jpg?w=580&h=326

subtext / fantasy

tomsches

Gaga's original Grammy performance leaked

Asia-O-Hara-Butterflies-Gif-3.gif

Born Brave

So Gaga is pregnant with a caterpillar that is going to turn into a butterfly? Is it already a cocoon in the womb?... 

You did some serious work with this post and deserves a GagaDaily equivalent of a Pulitzer 

• Admin changed the title to LG5 = LG6

Archived