💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG5 = LG6

OMonster

Featured Posts

imitalian

Just one thing. How does it connect with the "water" theme? Many producers used a lot of water/waves/mermaid/octupus emojis when talked about LG6 if I'm not wrong:oprah:

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2School4Cool

Wow, this is incredibly well thought out! I seriously can’t wait for LG6, whether this is all true or not.

See The Best In Everyone

OMonster
3 hours ago, imitalian said:

Just one thing. How does it connect with the "water" theme? Many producers used a lot of water/waves/mermaid/octupus emojis when talked about LG6 if I'm not wrong:oprah:

What if the water is linked to storms / stormy seas? That would link to the idea of the butterfly effect and hurricanes... and by extension, the 'wind' and umbrellas at the Met.

Gaga also put this on her Instagram if you remember: 

Spoiler

At the time, she was in Northwest Oregon... where she also uploaded these images of herself in a storm:

Spoiler

What's interesting about this is that she was working on music at the time. If my theory is correct, she would've definitely had chaos theory on her mind - perhaps explaining these images, which we all felt were cryptic.

:shrug:

subtext / fantasy

Zorrotek

Also, Frankenstein was a rumored song on LG5 right? 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSR3mXnlArFwLBPo4QriLX

This Eli photo gives off that vibe - i know im reaching, but yeah, 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSO-JcoNwJuj8U4UAycqVG

Bloody Matt
58 minutes ago, OMonster said:

What if the water is linked to storms / stormy seas? That would link to the idea of the butterfly effect and hurricanes... and by extension, the 'wind' and umbrellas at the Met.

Gaga also put this on her Instagram if you remember: 

At the time, she was in Northwest Oregon... where she also uploaded these images of herself in a storm:

Reveal hidden contents

What's interesting about this is that she was working on music at the time. If my theory is correct, she would've definitely had chaos theory on her mind - perhaps explaining these images, which we all felt were cryptic.

:shrug:

Just to add some “noise” to the “rumor”, if you go see under Bloodpop’s last IG post, there’s a comment by Burns (NOT confirmed producer though) that reads “#LG6️“ with the rain+umbrella emoji :rip: watch this all be just a coincidence 

ice bear

this may end up in "TS7 is the original TS6 and being the real sucessor to 1989 it sure as hell will have a smasher lead single" trauma :awkney:

ice heard one side from above

Damon

hadn't noticed the butterfly in her necklace :giveup:this bitch ain't playing

... and now i just sit in silence.

Joshie S

I feel so sorry for some fans when all of what you mentioned just goes unnoticed and missed.

As I was reading, I totally agree with 100% of everything you said, and it is all extremely possible. I honestly thought this was all just common knowledge in the fan base but I'm slowly coming to realise that some fans just 1. don't get Gaga. 2. Miss the points of everything she does. 3. miss interpret things she says.

Thank you for putting all of what you said into words people will understand, because I know, understanding what Gaga is all about, that this is all so exciting.. and others deserve to be included, even though they don't understand or just think its a fan theory.

I believe much of what you're saying is true and really happened.

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

Vitleysingur

I mean she hasn't been this cryptic for years. Everything coming after ARTPOP seems so random. :trollga:

Dreams of you and me are in the dirt.

Angelm

tenor.gif?itemid=4444762

This makes me wanna CRY omg :bradley: Just thinking about it.

You cracked the code (and my head), I just HOPE this is the time that a theory becomes reality, I can already imagine the visuals in my head, stunning :diane:

If this is the case, I’m okay with her taking the time she needs, #LG6 is really being set up to be THE LEGENDARY album and the iconic return of Gaga, this era could really be the final jewel to her crown, this would place her into literal legendary status.

Gaga has gone through a lot in her career, I think she’s able to do pull off all of this, it’s like all the stars are aligned, back then, this could be seen as pretentious, she needed more time and experiences to make this cohesive, now, with her recent rise and success, she has everything in hand to make this possible.

I’m glad she didn’t listened to us and didn’t rushed everything, i’m also kinda a lot of things didn’t went as planned, Gaga’s current success wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t for a lot of things, without the ending of BTW era, we wouldn’t have; ARTPOP, without the mess, we wouldn’t have; the disaster, without that, we wouldn’t have; Tony and C2C, without that, we wouldn’t have; her vocals improving, Bradley having an eye on her for ASIB, without that, we wouldn’t have; Joanne, the Super Bowl, ASIB green light for filming, without Gaga taking notes and her time; we wouldn’t have the huge industry monster Gaga IS today, the Oscar, the Grammys, the critical acclaim, the commercial success, everything it’s like the BUTTERFLY EFFECT :cryga: one small thing changes everything.

Again, just thinking about this makes we wanna cry, it’s like when you feel the tears wanting to come out from your eyes (I remember Gaga explained this feeling somewhere, but I don’t remember when was it).

Now... let’s pray sisters, #LG6 will be here, and we are not ready, NOT!

tenor.gif?itemid=9960122 

ELECTROHEART

Omg yes :diane::bradley:, that OP is a masterpiece :firega:, I'm here for that concept

Btw, a recent example of the butterfly effect was her changing her profile photo to a cute one with musical notes, and it ended up with the little monsters making literally CHAOS with rumors, theories and fights about LG6 :vegas:.

Jk :bon:, but it's very interesting and you may be right, let's see in the upcoming weeks/months :udidnt:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

Ally Campana

Whether this is true or not, I have to commend you for all the research you did to put this theory together. Bravo :applause:

This would be really cool if it’s true. Let’s plant this seed and harvest it. :creepflop:

Does it matter? Damage is done

derpmonster
6 hours ago, shane_c said:

She  fired Troy, she wasn't dropped.  I think she felt like he wasn't as committed to her after BTW. He wanted her to be commercial and she wanted to be more artistic, so she moved on from him (fired him). I don't think that had anything to do with how ARTPOP did. 

That was the official story. In an interview, she revealed that he left her and told people she left him. 

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

• Admin changed the title to LG5 = LG6

Archived