💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG5 = LG6

OMonster

Featured Posts

Guest ARTPOPSlays

tenor.gif?itemid=8059269

I honestly think you could be right. Even though at the time Troy leaving her was a bad thing, it all happened for the better. Truly a chaos theory reverse warholian experience! Lol. If Troy never left her, we might not have any of the things we do today. I believe everything happens for a reason. Awesome speculation :hug:

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
likeitrough

but Taylor Swift invented butterflies with her new album? I dont understand, that would be stealing. :ally:

Spoiler

jk kimora. what you wrote is spinning me out_of_control.mp3

River

Chaos Angel was just the name of the group of friends, Gaga, Mark's wife etc.. it was never connected to any album or any of her music.. fans needs to stop bringing it up like it's some kind of evidence, it's just a group name..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

ferretti
13 minutes ago, FentyGa said:

i thought this was insane at first...but wow

I had literally the exact same response.

I do think Gaga often gets really invested in themes and overarching narratives in her career/life, so I feel you've found some really compelling evidence. I dunno if she'd go back to the sound or actual work of the OG LG5, but I can def imagine her taking that theme back and utilizing it. I hadn't even registered the butterfly necklace, 'Me!' who?

Good work, will hire you for understanding my enemies. 

disco stick tester, inquire within

OMonster
1 minute ago, River said:

Chaos Angel was just the name of the group of friends, Gaga, Mark's wife etc.. it was never connected to any album or any of her music.. fans needs to stop bringing it up like it's some kind of evidence, it's just a group name..

There is *way* too much evidence for it not to pertain to chaos theory. 

Sure, she and her friends may use it in a social way... but Gaga, artistically, has definitely used it for inspiration. My research into the Intel Grammy performance is solid evidence of that. She really wanted to bring the chaos theory to life. 

And the Met Gala... it was literally a storm: the blowy dress, the umbrellas... the calmness before it. 

:shocked:

subtext / fantasy

ydnmnme

Wow!!! Amazing! Thank you for this post :applause:It makes me want to finally hear LG6!!!! I’m impatient now and I literally can’t wait!

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

giskardsb

Nice analysis. However I don’t think she was working to rebuild a damaged career. I think she recognized that much of the pop industry is toxic so she redirected her career in a more encompassing, stable, and balanced direction that gives her room to explore all aspects of herself and provides a long term career path. 

River
4 minutes ago, OMonster said:

There is *way* too much evidence for it not to pertain to chaos theory. 

Sure, she and her friends may use it in a social way... but Gaga, artistically, has definitely used it for inspiration. My research into the Intel Grammy performance is solid evidence of that. She really wanted to bring the chaos theory to life. 

And the Met Gala... it was literally a storm: the blowy dress, the umbrellas... the calmness before it. 

:shocked:

possible, yeah, but Chaos Angel is not part of it at all, it was just the name of the group and it's after the name of the club that they went to.. its just never was part of her music..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

UnnamedArtist
11 minutes ago, River said:

But how do you know that? Gaga, it's you? Are you one of her friends? If so, okay. And if not, it is the same assumption as the whole thread. And what prevented Gaga to write a song about her friends using "the name of their group"? And it's the phrase she used only in pre-Joanne  era. Neither before nor after, we never saw from her words about this, which clearly gives to understand the connection of this phrase with the album.

crisTEAne
15 minutes ago, likeitrough said:

but Taylor Swift invented butterflies with her new album? I dont understand, that would be stealing. :ally:

Hide contents

jk kimora. what you wrote is spinning me out_of_control.mp3

collab is coming

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

GAGAVENUS
8 minutes ago, Gagadonna said:

Her fame is so much healthier now, she is not famous because of her crazy outfits but because of her talent. She is not a slave of the industry but she rules her own career. 

This is clearly a result of her and Bobby trying to go away from Gaga being treated like a pop star and more like a legendary musician/artist. Remember, she spent a lot of time post-ARTPOP with a ton of musical legends: Tony, Stevie, Elton, Diane Warren, and even McCartney. They definitely inspired her to want to be treated a different way in the public eye.

Her public persona has been a lot cleaner and more thought out than it has been in years (lol remember Joanne's album cycle pre-SB?) so I really think that these concepts are actually true, especially if LG6 is the album that will officially shoot her to legacy status.

OMonster
12 minutes ago, River said:

possible, yeah, but Chaos Angel is not part of it at all, it was just the name of the group and it's after the name of the club that they went to.. its just never was part of her music..

I agree, 'Chaos Angel' is not the album name. 

But coupled with everything, and particularly with the imagery within the Met performance, I think it is very clear that chaos theory is going to be tied to LG6.  

Gaga's coupling of 'Chaos' with butterflies and hurricanes is really all the evidence we need that she is aware of the theory. And when we look at her art, it's even clearer that she uses the theory creatively.

subtext / fantasy

• Admin changed the title to LG5 = LG6

Archived