Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG5 = LG6

OMonster

Featured Posts

SHALLOW

Oh wow. :applause: You really put all the pieces together.

I'd personally love for it to be released but i think that Gaga is in such a different place rn. Also reworking the tracks doesn't seem that appropriate to me unless they were unfinished or just not good enough (very unlikely). 

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Antoni

This is the best theory on this website since 2009 :applause:

My name isn't Timmers

This is the most elaborate and intelligent theory out there ! Believe it or not, you can't deny the fact that there are actually a lot of coincidences... Good job ! 

OMonster
1 minute ago, SHALLOW said:

Oh wow. :applause: You really put all the pieces together.

I'd personally love for it to be released but i think that Gaga is in such a different place rn. Also reworking the tracks doesn't seem that appropriate to me unless they were unfinished or just not good enough (very unlikely). 

Oh, I definitely don't think she will release old work - I agree. I more just mean that, thematically, LG6 is going to follow the same vision for the original LG5. 

Just as a side-point... the Met Gala's final look, I think, is a representation of how Gaga braved the storm (represented by the performance) and, once on the other side of it, was able to find herself again - which is why she is wearing a very classic, Gaga look. 

This point could also be further supported by the 'GAGA' social media branding. She is ready to return to herself having metamorphosed into a better, stronger version of who she was before. And that is why she uploaded the 'GAGA' imagery - not as an album title (she would never do that), but more as a statement piece that links to the next album in terms of finding yourself amidst the chaos. 

subtext / fantasy

River
29 minutes ago, UnnamedArtist said:

But how do you know that? Gaga, it's you? Are you one of her friends? If so, okay. And if not, it is the same assumption as the whole thread. And what prevented Gaga to write a song about her friends using "the name of their group"? And it's the phrase she used only in pre-Joanne  era. Neither before nor after, we never saw from her words about this, which clearly gives to understand the connection of this phrase with the album.

She used Chaos Angel only when she took photos with her friends, the Chaos Angel girls.. it's just the fan came out with this rumor, because every single thing is somehow an idea, just like many song titles that the fans keep on saying that they are "ARTPOP act II" but all the producers said that they didn't even record a demo to them..

Even if now Gaga would say that Chaos Angel is not connected to LG5 or LG6, the fans would tell her that yes it is lol

16 minutes ago, OMonster said:

I agree, 'Chaos Angel' is not the album name. 

But coupled with everything, and particularly with the imagery within the Met performance, I think it is very clear that chaos theory is going to be tied to LG6.  

Gaga's coupling of 'Chaos' with butterflies and hurricanes is really all the evidence we need that she is aware of the theory. And when we look at her art, it's even clearer that she uses the theory creatively.

But maybe it's just an emoji? just a hashtag? it's hard to believe that Gaga thinks too much like that or leaves hints and riddles in her tweets.. when was the last time that fans actually got it right? when was the last time that she actually gave a cryptic message that the fans discovered it?

We've been in this every album cycle and at the end it was never how the fans thought..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

OMonster
3 minutes ago, River said:

But maybe it's just an emoji? just a hashtag? it's hard to believe that Gaga thinks too much like that or leaves hints and riddles in her tweets.. when was the last time that fans actually got it right? when was the last time that she actually gave a cryptic message that the fans discovered it?

We've been in this every album cycle and at the end it was never how the fans thought..

Do you think, though, that Gaga would coincidentally add butterfly and hurricane emojis to any mention of the word chaos? There's no way. 

She definitely knows the theory. And as the Grammy plan illustrates... she wanted to use it creatively, which really supports the wider point of tying the concept to her music.  

And, as recently as the MetGala, why did she enter in a performance pertaining to a storm? The wind, the umbrellas, the silence before the gala... it's kind of undeniable. 

subtext / fantasy

Smithy

She hints at song titles and lyrics on twitter but its never that deep, people have been theorizing stuff for YEARS and nothing has ever been right :selena:

thehanyo
1 hour ago, Stef said:

I genuinely want to believe that Gaga has it in her to pull off such an intricate concept

Her most recent creative concept (Enigma) is quite wishy-washy and doesn’t give me confidence tbh :S 

All of her albums have had really complex and intricate themes. ARTPOP was ambitious af. The problem is that she doesn't always execute well.

TheSlash

I wanted to write smth along the lines "MyFansThinkEverythingIsCryptic.png", but this is a well researched thread :golfclap: 

Ew, David!

G U C C I

Love this! You really placed everything together so well! I didn't pay much attention at the time to what the original LG5 was suppose to be, I though she naturally shifted to Joanne to lead up to ASIB and I'm glad to see that is your theory as well. It makes a lot of sense. I am so down for a darker album from her but one with a great theme and feel to it. I hope this is all correct.

shane_c

She  fired Troy, she wasn't dropped.  I think she felt like he wasn't as committed to her after BTW. He wanted her to be commercial and she wanted to be more artistic, so she moved on from him (fired him). I don't think that had anything to do with how ARTPOP did. 

Renie

Damn! Well done! This is crazy and as much as I don’t understand it, I completely understand it! I feel like it’s 10 years ago and I’m reading theories for the show Lost all over again! Lol

JohnnyVersace

Ok so I was reading along to all of this like "yep, ok, makes sense"

...but when you connected it to the butterfly necklace she wore for the Met...

my jaw DROPPED sis!

HarmoniousForsakenAnemoneshrimp-size_res

It really does all make sense. She had her folk/country era from 2016-2018, all while hinting at the return of Gaga. And after the social media blackout, and the start of the Enigma residency, she's reemerging, and being reborn. 

AND it TOTALLY makes sense for how she works! Scrapping, reworking, shifting constantly. She held onto this theme because she believed in it. And now, she could be about to release it in its full form, with new life experiences and perspectives under her belt. 

Kudos to you for working this out tbh :vegas:

JohnnyVersace

Also don't forget how the dancer said the performance was more meaningful than we even knew.....:lolga:

Smother Em Eh

Wow, that was quite the novel. You might be on to something though. I liked the detail and evidence you put it to back up your claims for this, that and the other. 

I hope this is real. Maybe LG6 will be like the original LG5 but with a twist. That would be great! :party:

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

• Admin changed the title to LG5 = LG6

Archived