Stefani Tee
opinion

Biggest crime in music history

Featured Posts

Mirages
24 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

I don't think she has even has the vocal abilities to do it anymore sadly. 

As opposed to when? Cause like I literally can't remember a time when she had vocal abilities :selena:

• LMAO 3

WarriorPhoenix
15 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Gaga hasn't performed Telephone with Beyonce as of now. :saladga:

Don't expect it any time soon

“And his unkindness may defeat my life, But never taint my love”
  • Sad 1

alextruper17
2 minutes ago, AlexInRed said:

The people who let ARTPOP flop are the biggest criminals in history and should be punished :grr:

ARTPOP flopped for our sins honey, it's ok. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

GAGAJANDRO
7 minutes ago, alextruper17 said:

Didn't she perform it at the Sticky and Sweet Your?

That was just an interlude:bradley:

I’m banned until October
  • Shook 1

FfFfFfFF
4 minutes ago, Mirages said:

As opposed to when? Cause like I literally can't remember a time when she had vocal abilities :selena:

As opposed to when she was in the studio recording it. :selena:

She is aging and her voice is declining, it's normal and while she never was a great vocalist she had her moments. For instance, her performance of Lament at the Reinvention Tour was great, it didn't involved dancing and she could give it all vocally. Evita/ Ray of Light eras are seen as her vocal peak.

►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►
  • Like 1

Dream Rider

Bionic flop 

The era would have been iconic pop history:firega: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

A Hybrid

No need for the long title, it’s called “Bitch I’m Madonna”

I can't turn off what turns me on
  • LMAO 2

Mirages
1 minute ago, FfFfFfFF said:

As opposed to when she was in the studio recording it. :selena:

She is aging and her voice is declining, it's normal and while she never was a great vocalist she had her moments. For instance, her performance of Lament at the Reinvention Tour was great, it didn't involved dancing and she could give it all vocally. Evita/ Ray of Light eras are seen as her vocal peak.

Studio recordings are hardly a good way to measure true vocal abilities as you can easily alter the vocals without anyone noticing. 

I'm fully aware of what's consider her vocal peak and I actually enjoy some of her music and career for what she's done cause she's a great entertainer but the fact that her vocal peaks are what for some people out there are vocal lows :selena:

• LMAO 3

FfFfFfFF
3 minutes ago, Mirages said:

Studio recordings are hardly a good way to measure true vocal abilities as you can easily alter the vocals without anyone noticing. 

I'm fully aware of what's consider her vocal peak and I actually enjoy some of her music and career for what she's done cause she's a great entertainer but the fact that her vocal peaks are what for some people out there are vocal lows :selena:

It's the early 90s we are talking about, how much editing do you think they gave her? :selena:

I'm a aware she was never a great vocalist.. I said that even if she tries to sing this specific song again she probably won't be able to do because her voice is even more damaged now.

Edited by FfFfFfFF
►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►
  • LMAO 1

jprince99x
53 minutes ago, GAGAJANDRO said:

Is that Joanna Newsom hasn’t performed “Only Skin” since 2008

:interestinga:

andy samberg GIF

Fixed it

Let’s have some fun this beat is Sapokanikan
  • LMAO 1

Mirages
Just now, FfFfFfFF said:

It's the early 90s we are talking about, how much editing do you think could give to her voice? :selena:

I'm a aware she was never a great vocalist.. I said that even if she tries to sing this specific song again she probably won't be able to do because her voice is even more damaged now.

Editings been a part of music recording since almost it's inception. Pitch corection for example has been used since the 70s it was just done by different studio techniques that were quite slow. Plus they used to use background singers and mix vocals together with the lead vocal to make them sound better. 

• Like 1

FfFfFfFF
6 minutes ago, Mirages said:

Editings been a part of music recording since almost it's inception. Pitch corection for example has been used since the 70s it was just done by different studio techniques that were quite slow. Plus they used to use background singers and mix vocals together with the lead vocal to make them sound better. 

Editing helped but it wasn't as effective as is now. And she was able to sing live Erotica songs quite well:

Edited by FfFfFfFF
  • YAAAS 1