Featured Posts

LUO YI

This is probably my favorite album since American Life :air:

The night sky tells all

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Davian

I don’t know about this one. There are things I really love the beat, especially the trumpets!

But Madonna sounds almost unrecognizable and Quavo’s part isn’t bad but doesn’t really add anything:oops:

But maybe it’s a grower so for now this album is 3/4 for me

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

Flippy

I’m looking forward to her music but these collabs.... I could only tolerate the one with Maluma, like.... :fail:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Anderson123

Well it's not a bad song but wow, doesn't even sound like Madonna. I mean the beat is catchy and everything but it's an odd choice for Eurovision, I think she just wants to promote the album as a whole in different shows and places, doesn't really seem like she's going for the typical lead single promo now and I don't blame her, it's really mean that radio stations don't play her music because of her age.

So far my least favorite is Medellín and I still liked it but feel like it's way too long, this is such an interesting project and I'm so glad so many people on this forum are appreciating it and finally letting the Gaga/Madonna feud go. She's the Queen of Pop for a reason but this decade she has released some questionable music, still loved most of Rebel Heart though.

Future > Medellin > Crave > I Rise

I appreciate that she chose the duets as promo singles. Saving all the best sh*t for the release date.

I am in love with the idiosyncratic production choices in "Future." Like, it's a pretty generic dancehall riddim or w/e, but there is a lot of interesting stuff going on around it. Honestly, certain points remind me of Jon Brion's production---that vaudevillian, circus, antique-y and creaky sound.

JusKeepBreathin

Meh... A song about Madonna being a relic of music that will go on into the future. 

30k views in one entire day. No one is excited about Madonna singing dancehall. It's ridiculous. This album is starting the get real gimmicky and inauthentic. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Maleficent
9 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

Meh... A song about Madonna being a relic of music that will go on into the future. 

30k views in one entire day. No one is excited about Madonna singing dancehall. It's ridiculous. This album is starting the get real gimmicky and inauthentic. 

it’s called experimental. 

Adrenaliner

well this is just boring

a true definition of a filler

Crave, I stan :vegas:

fede ARTPOP
14 hours ago, monketsharona said:

For the moment I don't like any of the songs she released from her album :saladga:

And Madonna's album was like one of the 2019 releases I was waiting for the most

Crave is good, the rap is awful yes,  ut so far is the best song, Soltera is a bop tho. :music:

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

nikola

Tbh it's not awful but also not that good. I do t see a point of putting quavo on it, it does nothing for the song like swae lee did for crave... Tbh for now it's crave>i rise>fiture>medelin 

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Archived