💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Madonna - Future (feat. Quavo)

shoful

Featured Posts

shoful

In approximately 48 hours, Madonna’s new track “Future” featuring Migos member Quavo will be released in new Zealand. 

The track is rumored to be dancehall and will be produced by Madonna and Diplo. It is always rumored to be the song she will perform at Eurovision this weekend!

Madonna-Quavo-01.jpg

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bradley

I thought Future (the singer) is releasing a song called Madonna featuring Quavo. :air:

Anderson123

I’m so ready for more Madame X music. :applause: Can’t wait to hear Dark Ballet whenever it’s supposed to come out. 

shoful
2 minutes ago, Bradley said:

I thought Future (the singer) is releasing a song called Madonna featuring Quavo. :air:

I put quotes around it rn :huntyga:

shoful
Just now, Alan123 said:

I’m so ready for more Madame X music. :applause: Can’t wait to hear Dark Ballet whenever it’s supposed to come out. 

Same! I think I’m going to not listen to Dark Ballet since it comes only a week before the album and I know it’ll be one of the tracks that I will obsess over  since its made solely by Madonna and Mirwais

Lucas
21 minutes ago, shoful said:

Same! I think I’m going to not listen to Dark Ballet since it comes only a week before the album and I know it’ll be one of the tracks that I will obsess over  since its made solely by Madonna and Mirwais

How would you rank the first 3 songs ? From fav to least fav

FfFfFfFF

I'm still waiting for that IT song. None of the songs released so far for are fully impressing me.

SamJ
28 minutes ago, GagaInTheZone said:

I know this questions not for me but i want to answer it anyway :huntyga: as her new music is sick. 1 Medellin (this song deserves to be as big as despacito, it is the ultimate summer tune! 2 Crave (this is the catchiest to me, Medellin is more fabulous than Crave but Crave is just bang on point its like what Ari has put out recently in singles on TUN and Madge pulls it off perfectly) 3 I Rise (even though im putting it at 3 i still love this song, i feel emotional listening to the lyrics i was feeling low the other day and this came on and it made me feel better, i think a lot of us feel like we have died a thousand times but managed to survive, i know i have and with the heavy autotune it makes you feel like she is struggling in some way like she is beaten down but with lyrics like i cant break down now its a nice message on not to give up, i like it because it shows that Madonna does sometimes struggle through, people like to make out like they get through things easily but sometimes when things are tough you do feel like you are only just scraping through it all and thats the vibes i get from her in this song, that she never gives up but sometimes she runs on minimum like us all.

53 minutes ago, Alan123 said:

7th of June, I think. It's the last song to be released before the album comes out! :excited:Can't wait to hear all the Madonna x Mirwais produced songs! 

shoful
2 hours ago, GagaInTheZone said:

Hmmm its very hard for me to decide because they’re all very different and depends on my mood but id say:

1. I Rise

2. Crave

3. Medellín 

Maleficent

apparently she hasn’t signed contract for eurovision yet so it’s up in the air?!??!?? 

dlioncourt91

I'm a huge Madonna fan but my god, enough with the features. Lord, only one solo song and then you have the Maluma ft. Madonna song as well. Not of the songs this album have been catching me at all. They grow but she's capable of more. To think Portugal inspired her but yet we see nothing in it.

Archived