• #6-#10 (YoĂĽ and I Level)
    • #10-#20 (PI Level)
    • #1 (BTW immediate success)
    • #1 (Poker Face megahit)
    • Top 40 debut (The Cure Level)
    • #41-#100 (G.U.Y. Level)

Featured Posts

monketsharona

She can't get the #1 mainly because the #1 right now is here to stay. But she can get a top 5 easily imo

LadyLuca

Expect it to be 5-10 and then fastly going down. Staying in the charts for 13 weeks. or so.

Second single maybe does better

Top 5 over summer or #1 later in the year if the music video is akin to a short film. The GP like her storytelling, ie the Paparazzi universe, Shallow, even the Met Gala. OGHs were like "she needed a film to make Shallow a hit" but b*tch, I love films.

DitaDolla

I'm gonna @ yall who says it will be a cute hit. REMEMBER WITH SHALLOW? 

gagaxsebert

Oh nvm I thought this was the album to debut when I voted, single will probably be TEOG level 

Used to be HighRoad

The13thNote
2 hours ago, DitaDolla said:

I'm gonna @ yall who says it will be a cute hit. REMEMBER WITH SHALLOW? 

Honestly Shallow continuously has had me:shocked rihanna GIF

Every single since TIHTY has performed better in first week streams tbh. 

TIHTY<PERFECT ILLUSION<MILLION REASONS<THE CURE<SHALLOW 

The13thNote
3 hours ago, LadyLuca said:

Expect it to be 5-10 and then fastly going down. Staying in the charts for 13 weeks. or so.

Second single maybe does better

Nah. All her singles the past few years have had longevity. I think if its even remotely radio friendly like The Cure it will debut strong at least and sit in the Top 10 like a Selena Gomez song. 

If its a banger or is highly publicized...we have another number one in the bag easy. Especially if Adele waits and OTR begins to wane. 

Jonathan2244

I think she can do aswell as Taylor's  ME Point wise and get to 600 or 700 and in a week or two that maybe enough for 1 if Nas and Bieber are the lower end of 600 by then.

FfFfFfFF

LG6 is the album and the question you ask seem to be about the single. :huntyga:

LG6 will debut at #1.

LG6 lead depends when during the tracking week is released. I'd say a top 5 peak is a realistic expectation.

AJRocketMan

Just Top 40. I don’t think Gaga has the proper fan base to snag a huge hit anymore, since her original demographic has largely grown up and moved on to more obscure/underground artists, her older portion of her fan base buys albums and not singles, and the teenagers of today have their own pop stars and don’t care about Gaga like we did. I think Gaga is actually in more of a rut than GGD believes she is. The only people who have really stuck by her over the years are LGBT people, mostly gay men. I don’t care about the commercial success. I just want electronic music.

Archived