Featured Posts

insight
1 hour ago, Biggest Fan said:

Is there a documentary or something 

I would want to know more about Madonna and her work

something that goes in detail

Any suggestions ?

Its my day off :huntyga: 

If  i could, i'd come to your place and school you.

• LMAO 1

dlioncourt91
2 hours ago, ARTPOPSlays said:

The fact that you responded with “yeah yeah yeah”, just goes to show that I’m correct and your too embarrassed to admit that your in the wrong. I’m not even gonna bother arguing because it’s not worth it. I’ll be sure to make some threads about my admiration for Madonna :oops:

Girl, he's a known M hater always trashing her like the immature buffoon he is. Don't feed his troll attempts.

• Like 2

ARTPOPSlays
15 minutes ago, dlioncourt91 said:

Girl, he's a known M hater always trashing her like the immature buffoon he is. Don't feed his troll attempts.

Hopfully one day he’ll figure out how to state his opinions maturely and respectfully 

dlioncourt91
3 minutes ago, ARTPOPSlays said:

Hopfully one day he’ll figure out how to state his opinions maturely and respectfully 

You have a better chance of Bad Romance being released in HD.

It's like this is a general Entertainment section where other topics and artists are mentioned and he's complaining, can't give a good retort and shows immaturity. Yet it's the Madonna fans but his existence is always infesting topics to engage in stan war battles and when he can't respond with a comeback does the usual disappearing Houdini act. He should be banned or warned for this trolling.

• Like 1

sillynate

90’s Madonna is probably the Madonna I’ve gotten into the least :poot: not because I don’t like it, but just because.

Human Nature is that beetch though, absolutely no regrets. :queenga:

Musicisfreedom
5 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

Michael Jackson & Whitney Houston called

6b323aff29556d4843e469929f264092.gif

I ain't worried

giphy.gif

• LMAO 2
  • Shook 1

Sepsami
On 5/14/2019 at 12:20 PM, Candy Gaga said:

Yeah the 90's.

That's the only time she was ever relevant.

Also she can't sing and her music is not all that . Millions of singers known and not known are better than grandma.

there's difference between being playfully shady or just being rude

you're the latter 

• Like 1

Sepsami
On 5/14/2019 at 4:37 PM, Haruki Murakami said:

It’s really not my responsibility to watch what I comment on your posts:stalkga:

Yes it is :awkney:

Have you read the rules? :awkney:

• YAAAS 1

ARTPOPSlays
On 5/14/2019 at 5:48 PM, dlioncourt91 said:

You have a better chance of Bad Romance being released in HD.

It's like this is a general Entertainment section where other topics and artists are mentioned and he's complaining, can't give a good retort and shows immaturity. Yet it's the Madonna fans but his existence is always infesting topics to engage in stan war battles and when he can't respond with a comeback does the usual disappearing Houdini act. He should be banned or warned for this trolling.

Agreed, it’s not fair to the rest of us:applause::applause::applause:

StrawberryBlond

I agree, all her albums from the 90's are some of my most favourites from her. Apart from Bedtime Stories, her 90's work is some of her most iconic. Not only this, but her acting in the 90's was some of her best. Evita, of course and as much as it flopped, her acting was actually quite good in Dangerous Game (we'll just discount Body Of Evidence) among others. She had a lot of good looks in this period and was the decade where she was at peak beauty. Ray Of Light is still my favourite album from that period, lots of gems on Erotica and Bedtime Stories is sadly underrated. And let's not forget the **** Tracy soundtrack released in this period also was a new direction for her that was a great concept piece.

I just think it's a real shame that she's never returned to this brilliance. If she could do that, she'd have a lot more respect for her legend status right now.

McYves
On 5/14/2019 at 12:37 PM, Biggest Fan said:

Is there a documentary or something 

I would want to know more about Madonna and her work

something that goes in detail

Any suggestions ?

Its my day off :huntyga: 

Maybe a lil too late but I highly recommend the "I'm going to tell you a secret" documentary. Brilliant! And actually the reason I became a Madonna fan. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

pwcca

80s Madonna beats 90s Madonna, lol. But I must say, the 90s was damn good for Madonna music.... not a single bad album released