Jump to content
Gaga Daily Youtube
opinion

Nothing will ever beat 90s Madonna

Featured Posts

Bloody Grammys
18 minutes ago, ECORONA said:

Cha cha? More like cha cringe, but ok will do. Bye sisters!

Don't check this thread if it annoys you so much. People are allowed to stan other artists and discuss them. But flamebait is not allowed.

Df+2~1, Df+2, F+31, BT+2, BT+14 S! WR+3, AOP1+2
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Musicisfreedom
4 minutes ago, Bloody Grammys said:

Don't check this thread if it annoys you so much. People are allowed to stan other artists and discuss them. But flamebait is not allowed.

Which this was not flame bait. I just wanted to discuss with other Madonna fans

  • Love 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bloody Grammys
Just now, Musicisfreedom said:

Which this was not flame bait. I just wanted to discuss with other Madonna fans

I know, his post was :gayhat:

Df+2~1, Df+2, F+31, BT+2, BT+14 S! WR+3, AOP1+2
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Runway
7 hours ago, Mirages said:

Whats with all these Madonna's the greatest artist and nothing and noone will be better than her threads lately? :awkney:

tenor.gif?itemid=5694134

JK obviously, but like yall put her on a pedestal that's build around a myth. She was a great envelop pusher and entertainer no one can deny that, she knows how to work the industry like no one else, but like there are much better songs (both written and sung) from 90s out there, what's great about her is her consistency. 

Agreed. Madonna isn’t unbeatable :awkney:

  • LMAO 2
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Glamourpuss

I grew up watching and listening to nineties Madonna. She was the biggest star on the planet, even bigger than MJ at one point. 

I wish it was like that again. I remember the hype when the Ray of Light and Frozen videos came out and when she starred in Evita. 

Alot of young people today don't seem to realise what a big star she used to be. 

 

  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
steel
24 minutes ago, ECORONA said:

Yes. I like to be transparent. I was being transparent. Was hoping y’all would get it. I do not like Madonna but I’m not pressed hunny. Just as you are free to post your opinion I am as well. This. Is. Gaga. Daily. Go post about about Madonna elsewhere. You guys are obviously pressed the new stuff is basic and uninspired that you feel the need to post about her glory days every single damn day. We get it, she was once on top of the world, she was once an innovator, she used to release great pop music. We get it. “She can keep her ****ing throne” hahaha.

But this is GAGADAILY obviously posting about Madonna constantly will get you backlash. 

 

We all got your hatred a long time ago! You are that kind of Gaga fan that can only enjoy Gaga and no one else, and the ultimate result is that you spend your time trying to bring everyone else down. That has name, you know. It's being pressed.

You are totally free to post your opinion, but the same way you do, anyone here can create threads about anything they want to discuss, including Madonna. There's an entertainment section, there's a world news section, etc. 

So no, although this is GGD, people here are not only required to discuss Gaga. If you don't like it, move along. Create your own Gaga-only place of worship, where all you can discuss is Gaga.

And as for your weak argument that Madonna fans here are pressed about her new stuff, you couldn't be more wrong. The fact that Madonna 37 years into her career is putting out original music, touring the world, and maintaining herself active creatively is a treat for any Madonna fan. Just look at the number of threads that pop up every day about old and new Madonna stuff. I think this actually what is triggering you and  causing you to vent all that deeply held frustration. :ladyhaha:

You know, but ultimately sweetie, you don't need be so insecure. Gaga is Gaga and Madonna is Madonna. People can enjoy both things.

  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 4
  • Thanks 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Musicisfreedom
2 minutes ago, steel said:

We all got your hatred a long time ago! You are that kind of Gaga fan that can only enjoy Gaga and no one else, and the ultimate result is that you spend your time trying to bring everyone else down. That has name, you know. It's being pressed.

You are totally free to post your opinion, but the same way you do, anyone here can create threads about anything they want to discuss, including Madonna. There's an entertainment section, there's a world news section, etc. 

So no, although this is GGD, people here are not only required to discuss Gaga. If you don't like it, move along. Create your own Gaga-only place of worship, where all you can discuss is Gaga.

And as for your weak argument that Madonna fans here are pressed about her new stuff, you couldn't be more wrong. The fact that Madonna 37 years into her career is putting out original music, touring the world, and maintaining herself active creatively is a treat for any Madonna fan. Just look at the number of threads that pop up every day about old and new Madonna stuff. I think this actually what is triggering you and  causing you to vent all that deeply held frustration. :ladyhaha:

You know, but ultimately sweetie, you don't need be so insecure. Gaga is Gaga and Madonna is Madonna. People can enjoy both things.

This 100%. you are always spot on

  • Like 4

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
PopThatArt
1 hour ago, ECORONA said:

It’s really not my responsibility to watch what I comment on your posts:stalkga:

The irony in you telling Little Monsters not to live in the past, when this thread is called "nothing will ever beat 90s madonna", the whole thread is living in the past. 

And no offence, but you're rude. 

Also, madonna may have pushed the envelope and done a few interesting things, but she does lack vocal ability and range. Regarding her new music, she needs to lay off the autotune and all that quantization and work on her vocal range.  

Go see A Star is Born
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheBatman
4 minutes ago, PopThatArt said:

The irony in you telling Little Monsters not to live in the past, when this thread is called "nothing will ever beat 90s madonna", the whole thread is living in the past. 

And no offence, but you're rude. 

Also, madonna may have pushed the envelope and done a few interesting things, but she does lack vocal ability and range. Regarding her new music, she needs to lay off the autotune and all that quantization and work on her vocal range.  

She doesnt NEED to do anything. She is more than a singer, she is an artist who continues to experiment and grow and challenge herself and her audience. Go listen to a vocalist if that's what you like. She has been experimenting with vocal effects for decades btw... 

What's rude is discrediting a maverick who fought for us and has been punished for it and paved the way for all the rest who came after and borrowed her template.

  • Like 5

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
PopThatArt
1 hour ago, LouiseVeronica said:

Your take is completely wrong, it's her amazing new era that has brought so many GGD Madonna stans out to talk about her incredible career! Stay pressed tho! Cha cha cha out of here if you don't like her we don't care!

giphy.gif

Go see A Star is Born

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Musicisfreedom
8 minutes ago, PopThatArt said:

The irony in you telling Little Monsters not to live in the past, when this thread is called "nothing will ever beat 90s madonna", the whole thread is living in the past. 

And no offence, but you're rude. 

Also, madonna may have pushed the envelope and done a few interesting things, but she does lack vocal ability and range. Regarding her new music, she needs to lay off the autotune and all that quantization and work on her vocal range.  

Think you quoted the wrong person. How am I rude? And there's a big difference between living in the past and appreciating someone's past work.

  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Musicisfreedom
Just now, PopThatArt said:

giphy.gif

Another pressed LM.... :ladyhaha: if you hate Madonna why did you even click on the post?

  • Like 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
LouiseVeronica
11 minutes ago, PopThatArt said:

Also, madonna may have pushed the envelope and done a few interesting things, but she does lack vocal ability and range. Regarding her new music, she needs to lay off the autotune and all that quantization and work on her vocal range.  

She isn't your cup of tea, no big deal you don't have to love her. But she has never been interested in being the BEST singer or the BEST dancer, she is an artist interested in being political, pushing boundaries, expressing her feelings, fighting for the marginalized, challenging herself and simply creating out of an inherent need to create, she creates for the reason the best artists do it, because she has to. And her fans are so grateful she does.

  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
PopThatArt

The constant need to prolong this stupid Madonna versus Gaga nonsense. People just posting about Madonna to irk Monsters and then complaining when there is an opinion about Madonna they don't like. Popstars and celebrities in general are in the business of critiquing, everyone is entitled to say "I love this" or "I hate this", the best thing to do is just ignore the comments you don't like, it's not so important for everyone to view things the way you do. Not everyone has to like Madonna, not everyone has to like Lady Gaga. Like what you want to like and don't get your panties in a twist if you read a comment about Madonna you don't like. 

tenor.gif?itemid=5017026

 

Go see A Star is Born
  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheBatman
1 minute ago, PopThatArt said:

The constant need to prolong this stupid Madonna versus Gaga nonsense. People just posting about Madonna to irk Monsters and then complaining when there is an opinion about Madonna they don't like. Popstars and celebrities in general are in the business of critiquing, everyone is entitled to say "I love this" or "I hate this", the best thing to do is just ignore the comments you don't like, it's not so important for everyone to view things the way you do. Not everyone has to like Madonna, not everyone has to like Lady Gaga. Like what you want to like and don't get your panties in a twist if you read a comment about Madonna you don't like. 

tenor.gif?itemid=5017026

 

So leave the thread then lmao No one cares that you hate her, let us celebrate her as this thread intended, or keep commenting and getting owned, literally no one cares 

  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...
1111