Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Nothing will ever beat 90s Madonna

Musicisfreedom

Featured Posts

Musicisfreedom

An entire decade of perfect for Madonna in my opinion. The music videos, the music, the fashion. Everything was just so on point. I mean, from Vogue all the way to Beautiful Stranger, and everything in between. I'll Remember, Erotica, Bedtime Story, Bad Girl, Human Nature, Take a Bow, Don't Cry For Me Argentina, Lament, Nothing Really Matters, Frozen, Sky Fits Heaven, Waiting, etc... I could go on. Everything about this decade was perfect for Madonna, it's a shame she got so much backlash for the Sex book and Erotica. Because this is timeless, even today everything she worked on in this decade still sounds so fresh and amazing. To be honest, I could go on for hours. 

Edit: also, how could I forget the TOURS from this decade? Blond Ambition and the Girlie She are arguably the best tour she's ever done, might I even say ever done period? 

What is your favorite 90s Madonna song and album?

Bitch I'm Madonna

derpmonster

I'm not disagreeing... But this is GagaDaily. 

This is becoming a bit much like when everyone kept making threads about Ava Max. 

We get it. Many of you like Erotica and Madonna. So what? This kind of thread ("nothing will ever beat") only invites flame because we know such things are subjective. 

Madonna may have been a great force in pop culture and pushing boundaries but her music isn't everyone's cup of tea or the "greatest" universally. :shrug:

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Mirages

Whats with all these Madonna's the greatest artist and nothing and noone will be better than her threads lately? :awkney:

tenor.gif?itemid=5694134

JK obviously, but like yall put her on a pedestal that's build around a myth. She was a great envelop pusher and entertainer no one can deny that, she knows how to work the industry like no one else, but like there are much better songs (both written and sung) from 90s out there, what's great about her is her consistency. 

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Musicisfreedom
Just now, derpmonster said:

I'm not disagreeing... But this is GagaDaily. 

This is becoming a bit much like when everyone kept making threads about Ava Max. 

We get it. Many of you like Erotica and Madonna. So what? This kind of thread ("nothing will ever beat") only invites flame because we know such things are subjective

Madonna may have been a great force in pop culture and pushing boundaries but her music isn't everyone's cup of tea or the "greatest" universally. :shrug:

That's why it's in the "opinion" tag, sweetie :reductive: you're free to disagree all you want, but it's my opinion.

Bitch I'm Madonna

Musicisfreedom
2 minutes ago, Mirages said:

JK obviously, but like yall put her on a pedestal that's build around a myth. She was a great envelop pusher and entertainer no one can deny that, she knows how to work the industry like no one else, but like there are much better songs (both written and sung) from 90s out there, what's great about her is her consistency. 

And that's your opinion as this is mine. :ohwell:

Bitch I'm Madonna

Musicisfreedom
2 minutes ago, GAGAJANDRO said:

Exactly, Rain & Deeper and Deeper is MASTERPIECES:firega:

Ones I didn't even mention either 😱 decade is just too full of pure perfection

Bitch I'm Madonna

Mirages
7 minutes ago, Musicisfreedom said:

Yes and you're entitled to yours just like I'm to mine but I don't push like some of y'all with multiple threads in a day on Gaga forum :ohwell:

Ryusei
12 minutes ago, Mirages said:

Whats with all these Madonna's the greatest artist and nothing and noone will be better than her threads lately? :awkney:

1KdwV8.gif

why does that gif say "brunch" :ladyhaha: 

Musery

Musicisfreedom
Just now, Mirages said:

Yes and you're entitled to yours just like I'm to mine but I don't push like some of y'all with multiple threads in a day on Gaga forum :ohwell:

Yes, but you click them :ladyhaha: I'm not forcing anyone to share my opinion, but there are a lot of Madonna fans here who like to discuss her. Not my problem if people don't like it.

Bitch I'm Madonna

Mirages
2 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

why does that gif say "brunch" :ladyhaha: 

I can't how did I miss that? :toofunny: it's a footage from an interview about Madonna though quite iconic actually cause Madonna tried to throw shade against Mimi we all know how it goes there :trollga:

berlinforme
26 minutes ago, Musicisfreedom said:

That's why it's in the "opinion" tag, sweetie :reductive: you're free to disagree all you want, but it's my opinion.

24 minutes ago, Musicisfreedom said:

So... you post this, expecting some kind of response but you don't  actually want to discuss your opinion? Seems like a smart idea on a forum. 

I mean, people wrote you paragraphs about why they think that way and where their opinions come from. You obviously don't want to discuss, lol. 

Musicisfreedom
9 minutes ago, berlinforme said:

So... you post this, expecting some kind of response but you don't  actually want to discuss your opinion? Seems like a smart idea on a forum. 

I mean, people wrote you paragraphs about why they think that way and where their opinions come from. You obviously don't want to discuss, lol. 

Did you actually see what I was responding to directly? It's not people having different opinions, it's people telling me not to post my opinion because too many people are. My second reply is just snarky, not that serious. I'm totally open to discussing opinions.

Bitch I'm Madonna

Archived