• LMAO 4
  • Thanks 3

Bloody Grammys

I wasn't alive yet so no, nothing will will ever beat 2009 ally :ally:

Df+2~1, Df+2, F+31, BT+2, BT+14 S! WR+3, AOP1+2
  • YAAAS 2
  • Thanks 1

LouiseVeronica

90's Madonna was obviously amazing, but late nineties into the 00's was her most amazing run in my opinion! Ray of Light, Music, Drowned World Tour, American Life, Reinvention Tour, Confessions on a Dance Floor and Confessions Tour, DAMN MA! Some of her most inspired work!

• YAAAS 1

DutchHooker

In my opinion, I think 2000 Madonna was the best, but that's just my opinion :huntyga:

I really love Confessions and Hard Candy

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

HorusRa2

Bedtime Stories is awful. But I stan the rest. :oops:

@DutchHooker American Life, COADF & Hard Candy are my favorite Madonna albums. 

Edited by HorusRa2
  • YAAAS 1

jprince99x

How about 2006 Joanna Newsom  :trollga:

Let’s have some fun this beat is Sapokanikan

Haruki Murakami
4 hours ago, Musicisfreedom said:

This is a Gaga forum where we can talk about more than just Gaga so if you can't handle it, I suggest you leave

Maybe if you can’t contain yourself and have the need to post about Madonna every three seconds, then you should leave:ohwell:

Haruki Murakami
6 hours ago, Musicisfreedom said:

An entire decade of perfect for Madonna in my opinion. The music videos, the music, the fashion. Everything was just so on point. I mean, from Vogue all the way to Beautiful Stranger, and everything in between. I'll Remember, Erotica, Bedtime Story, Bad Girl, Human Nature, Take a Bow, Don't Cry For Me Argentina, Lament, Nothing Really Matters, Frozen, Sky Fits Heaven, Waiting, etc... I could go on. Everything about this decade was perfect for Madonna, it's a shame she got so much backlash for the Sex book and Erotica. Because this is timeless, even today everything she worked on in this decade still sounds so fresh and amazing. To be honest, I could go on for hours. 

Edit: also, how could I forget the TOURS from this decade? Blond Ambition and the Girlie She are arguably the best tour she's ever done, might I even say ever done period? 

What is your favorite 90s Madonna song and album?

I love this hahaha since the new music is basic scheibe you have no option but to reminisce about better times :oops:

steel
37 minutes ago, ECORONA said:

No one:

@Musicisfreedom: madoner created air

literally no one cares. Go post about it elsewhere.  :saladga:

35 minutes ago, ECORONA said:

Maybe if you can’t contain yourself and have the need to post about Madonna every three seconds, then you should leave:ohwell:

34 minutes ago, ECORONA said:

I love this hahaha since the new music is basic scheibe you have no option but to reminisce about better times :oops:

Your Madonna bashing obsession is so transparent, and you come off as desperately pressed and insecure in every Madonna thread. Move on...

Don't click on Madonna threads and let people like whatever music they like and open wherever threads they want to open!

Edited by steel
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1

steel
1 hour ago, symphonia said:

We are infested with Madonna stans :sick:

They are not even subtle with their propaganda

Propaganda, really? Very charged language when we are talking about pop stars. Soon soon you will be comparing Madonna to a dictator and Madonna fans on GGD to political police. :ladyhaha: Calm down sweetie.

You know, it's possible for people to like both Gaga and Madonna. :kiss:

• Thanks 2

Musicisfreedom
1 hour ago, LouiseVeronica said:

90's Madonna was obviously amazing, but late nineties into the 00's was her most amazing run in my opinion! Ray of Light, Music, Drowned World Tour, American Life, Reinvention Tour, Confessions on a Dance Floor and Confessions Tour, DAMN MA! Some of her most inspired work!

1 hour ago, DutchHooker said:

In my opinion, I think 2000 Madonna was the best, but that's just my opinion :huntyga:

I really love Confessions and Hard Candy

Uh your minds. I stan 2000s Madge as well :kiss:

• Love 1

Musicisfreedom
33 minutes ago, ECORONA said:

No one:

@Musicisfreedom: madoner created air

literally no one cares. Go post about it elsewhere.  :saladga:

Um excuse me? You don't even know me...

31 minutes ago, ECORONA said:

Maybe if you can't contain yourself from clicking on a thread praising and artist you don't like, you should leave :trollga::reductive:

30 minutes ago, ECORONA said:

I adore everything I've heard from Madame

Listen boy, don't know what Madonna did to hurt you so badly, but next time, try not clicking on a post about her and writing 3 different replies full of bitterness and pointless hate? You're only making a full of yourself

• Like 2
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

Haruki Murakami
9 minutes ago, steel said:

Your Madonna bashing obsession is so transparent, and you come off as desperately pressed in every Madonna thread. Move on...

Don't click on Madonna threads and let people like whatever music they like and open wherever threads they want to open!

Yes. I like to be transparent. I was being transparent. Was hoping y’all would get it. I do not like Madonna but I’m not pressed hunny. Just as you are free to post your opinion I am as well. This. Is. Gaga. Daily. Go post about about Madonna elsewhere. You guys are obviously pressed the new stuff is basic and uninspired that you feel the need to post about her glory days every single damn day. We get it, she was once on top of the world, she was once an innovator, she used to release great pop music. We get it. “She can keep her ****ing throne” hahaha.

But this is GAGADAILY obviously posting about Madonna constantly will get you backlash. 

LouiseVeronica
34 minutes ago, ECORONA said:

Your take is completely wrong, it's her amazing new era that has brought so many GGD Madonna stans out to talk about her incredible career! Stay pressed tho! Cha cha cha out of here if you don't like her we don't care!

• YAAAS 2
  • Love 1