Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
opinion

Nothing will ever beat 90s Madonna

Featured Posts

Ally Campana
Just now, Musicisfreedom said:

Considering I didn't see that, I guess I can honestly say no. It was no in retaliation. I love Gaga. Madonna might be my favorite, but Gaga means the absolute world to me.

Cool. I was just wondering cause that thread was a MESS. And I figured a few Madonna stans on GGD might be upset about that. 

Musicisfreedom
1 minute ago, pascualgenis said:

I do like her and respect everyone's opinion and it's good that you tell that you love her, but this is a gaga forum so please if we could only talk about her and please in a good way. because even you are tired of throwing stones at your sisters and your mother. 

so lets get out of here, here's manicure.

This is a Gaga forum where we can talk about more than just Gaga so if you can't handle it, I suggest you leave

• Like 2

Musicisfreedom
2 minutes ago, Ally Campana said:

Cool. I was just wondering cause that thread was a MESS. And I figured a few Madonna stans on GGD might be upset about that. 

Sounds like a mess. Tbh, i don't think it's a fair comparison because they are from totally different times and are totally different artists. So i can imagine it getting pretty heated

• Like 1

Mirages
1 hour ago, Musicisfreedom said:

Yes, but you click them :ladyhaha: I'm not forcing anyone to share my opinion, but there are a lot of Madonna fans here who like to discuss her. Not my problem if people don't like it.

I'm not saying you do in just genuinely curious why we have sudden waves of live for some artists until you see so many threads about certain artist until everybody starts hating on them :toofunny: a. K. A. Ava Max

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Mirages
1 hour ago, Ryusei said:

why does that gif say "brunch" :ladyhaha: 

I fixed it :ally:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Candy Gaga

Yeah the 90's.

That's the only time she was ever relevant.

Also she can't sing and her music is not all that . Millions of singers known and not known are better than grandma.

Edited by Candy Gaga
  • LMAO 8
  • Sad 1

insight

The 90s were huge on ballads, RnB, hip hop and rock/alternative. The pop scene was a bit sedated but came back to life around 1996/1997.

I think Madonna peaked creatively in the 90s and stood out from her peers like MJ, Whitney or Prince.

• LMAO 1
  • Love 1

Phoebe Buffay

support the original :fthis:

Spoiler

jk :selena: tea was spilled in the op tho :lana:

Edited by Phoebe Buffay
  • YAAAS 1

imnotyourbabe10

I need to reacquaint myself with 90s Madonna.  Thank you for this thread.

And @GAGAJANDRO, thank you for the suggestion of Rain!  (As another Alejandro fan, I think we may like similar sounds). 

OT: Random, weird 90s Madonna track that I like is "Goodnight and Thank You" from Evita.  With her and Antonio :diane: Also agree with the songs like Beautiful Stranger, the entire Ray of Light album and so forth.

Also enjoy Cher's 90's albums.  Of course "Believe" and "Love Hurts"  but also "It's a Man's World" -- how appropriate that years later she has the song "Woman's World."  :tony:

• Love 1

T3rrorBlade
55 minutes ago, Candy Gaga said:

Yeah the 90's.

That's the only time she was ever relevant.

Also she can't sing and her music is not all that . Millions of singers known and not known are better than grandma.

What's wrong?

giphy.gif

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ FIREPROOF ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

Rino

Madonna's achievements are colossal objectively, but Gaga has my heart :heart:

no Madonna, MJ, Elvis Prestley, the Beatles or anyone objectively more legendary will be better than her in my eyes. 

tenor.gif?itemid=14079331

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙
  • Like 1

TheBatman

What an incredible run, so many hits, so many incredible moments, what an artist. And the variety! Astounding that the same woman made Vogue, Erotica, Evita, and Ray of light, and all in the same decade span. We stan the ultimate icon and she still out here challenging herself and being a creative and vital force. She may not top the charts like she did for 20 some years but she is still making some of the best and most interesting stuff in the industry. 

• YAAAS 4
  • Love 1

BadGurlMadge11
37 minutes ago, imnotyourbabe10 said:

I need to reacquaint myself with 90s Madonna.  Thank you for this thread.

And @GAGAJANDRO, thank you for the suggestion of Rain!  (As another Alejandro fan, I think we may like similar sounds). 

OT: Random, weird 90s Madonna track that I like is "Goodnight and Thank You" from Evita.  With her and Antonio :diane: Also agree with the songs like Beautiful Stranger, the entire Ray of Light album and so forth.

Also enjoy Cher's 90's albums.  Of course "Believe" and "Love Hurts"  but also "It's a Man's World" -- how appropriate that years later she has the song "Woman's World."  :tony:

Rain is a masterpiece:tony:

Also if u love SHICD too then we’re best-ggd-sisterns here:vegas:

Oh listen to Deeper & Deeper too:vegas: that’s also a masterpiece

strike a ****ing pose

Musicisfreedom
1 hour ago, Phoebe Buffay said:

support the original :fthis:

Hide contents

jk :selena: tea was spilled in the op tho :lana:

Yes! This is what made me think of this :heart:

• Love 1

Musicisfreedom
2 hours ago, Mirages said:

I'm not saying you do in just genuinely curious why we have sudden waves of live for some artists until you see so many threads about certain artist until everybody starts hating on them :toofunny: a. K. A. Ava Max

I think, in all seriousness it's because of hype. Madonna is gearing to release an album and keeps dropping songs so people think about her and post about her :pawsup:

• Like 1