opinion

Nothing will ever beat 90s Madonna

Featured Posts

likeitrough

it must be a slow day on madonnanation huh.

:huntyga:

Edited by likeitrough
  • LMAO 4

Musicisfreedom
9 minutes ago, berlinforme said:

So... you post this, expecting some kind of response but you don't  actually want to discuss your opinion? Seems like a smart idea on a forum. 

I mean, people wrote you paragraphs about why they think that way and where their opinions come from. You obviously don't want to discuss, lol. 

Did you actually see what I was responding to directly? It's not people having different opinions, it's people telling me not to post my opinion because too many people are. My second reply is just snarky, not that serious. I'm totally open to discussing opinions.

• Like 1

DaftFameMonster

People are allowed to make threads about whatever they want. The OP in particular was in no way creating drama, rather discussing something they love. Don't try to come in here being edgy to try and get your likes or whatever, its not cool. 

xoxo
  • Like 6
  • YAAAS 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 2

Musicisfreedom
12 minutes ago, likeitrough said:

it must be a slow day on madonnanation huh.

:huntyga:

I wouldn't know, i was denied an account :derpga: I think it's a good thing tho, I hear they are betches

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1

Musicisfreedom
1 minute ago, DaftFameMonster said:

People are allowed to make threads about whatever they want. The OP in particular was in no way creating drama, rather discussing something they love. Don't try to come in here being edgy to try and get your likes or whatever, its not cool. 

Thank you. :heart: 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Guillaume Hamon
3 minutes ago, Musicisfreedom said:

I wouldn't know, i was denied an account :derpga: I think it's a good thing tho, I hear they are betches

What's up with them denying so many people an account lol?

I heard they didn't want to let gaga fans in so maybe you shown some monster-like aspects haha! ;) 

Musicisfreedom
3 minutes ago, Guillaume Hamon said:

What's up with them denying so many people an account lol?

I heard they didn't want to let gaga fans in so maybe you shown some monster-like aspects haha! ;) 

Maybe haha, idk how tho. I just had a username and entered their question or whatever. Nothing about Gaga :wtfga: oh well tho, I'm too good for them anyways lol

• Like 1

Musicisfreedom
Just now, brizoda said:

I prefer 80s Madonna than 90s

fair enough, both iconic to me 

• Like 2

Ally Campana

‘Nothing will ever beat 90s Madonna’ ‘She was perfect’ ‘Best tour ever’ 

I love Madge but this is solely opinion-based (hence the opinion tag, I get it). But was this thread really based on an opinion or your retaliation and response to that thread ‘My Straight Friends Says : Gaga is bigger than Madonna ever was’? Just curious.

Musicisfreedom
Just now, Ally Campana said:

‘Nothing will ever beat 90s Madonna’ ‘She was perfect’ ‘Best tour ever’ 

I love Madge but this is solely opinion-based (hence the opinion tag, I get it). But was this thread really based on an opinion or your retaliation and response to that thread ‘My Straight Friends Says : Gaga is bigger than Madonna ever was’? Just curious.

Considering I didn't see that, I guess I can honestly say no. It was no in retaliation. I love Gaga. Madonna might be my favorite, but Gaga means the absolute world to me.

Musicisfreedom
Just now, pascualgenis said:

go to DONNADAILY please.

Go to TROLLDAILY please. Opinions are appreciated here :triggered:

• Thanks 1

pascualgenis
Just now, pascualgenis said:

go to DONNADAILY please.

I do like her and respect everyone's opinion and it's good that you tell that you love her, but this is a gaga forum so please if we could only talk about her and please in a good way. because even you are tired of throwing stones at your sisters and your mother. 

so lets get out of here, here's manicure.

xoxo

pascualgenis
Just now, Musicisfreedom said:

Go to TROLLDAILY please. Opinions are appreciated here :triggered:

no, you go to trollidaily.

xoxo