💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga "ARTPOP is not just an ALBUM its a PROJECT "

FameWhore

Featured Posts

because gaga said "START ASKING FOR IPADS FOR XMAS"

So just because she does more this era, means you miss out on more? I can't really see the logic.

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• garnite

• Kermit the frog

• Stuff

• dduarte008

Why are we complaining about the ipad thing? It's available for mobile and computers.

This^ the only thing that might be iPad exclusive are *some* of the "Gaga inspired games" that might use the accelerometer and touch screen but I'm not too sure there will be anything too engaging or worth an iPad purchase lol.

Some of y'all are so hung on the needing an IPAD. It'll work with your iPhone and iPod touch too. She also said it'll be for COMPUTERS too. And I'm sure the app will work with Android. So not sure why everyone is complaining and freaking out :huh:. It's getting a regular release too, so like Americano said this is all just extra, for which we should be grateful.

I'm pretty sure she knows her fans are teens with little money.

So just because she does more this era, means you miss out on more? I can't really see the logic.

i have no idea how you inferred that from my post.

EnigmaMonstr

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/bjork-biophilia/id434122935?mt=8

...Well that description sounds a lot like what Gaga said in her LM post.. but I have faith that Gaga's will be of higher quality. After all she never ONCE claimed she created the idea, she's just saying its how she'll release this album. Honestly its very innovative, the the mobile device age dawning so heavily upon us I can actually foresee this as a new way for all artists to release their new material.

For those who are concerned she won't be able to keep up with it, you're wrong. This is her life, it always has been, and i'm sure she'll actively keep up with it just like her Twitter and LM.com. Do you not all see how long she went (and still is going) with Born This Way? She's proven that she's capable of undertaking that obligation. With her team I really do expect a quality experience from this.

I'm pretty sure she knows her fans are teens with little money.

Yeah but I'm sure most of them have computers, therefore they won't be missing out.

Kermit the frog

LMAO I was wondering that too :toofunny:

I REALLY do not care if Gaga copied Bjork. I don't even know WHAT Bjork did really. All I know is that once I turn 18 in December I'm getting myself a job, buying a ****ing iPad, and I'll be there just in time for ARTPOP.

Tbh, I did get a little worried until she said at the end that it was also gonna be released like a normal album.

Then why even complain?

So you mean that if you don't have an iPad you miss out on what others get?