šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Jeffree Star Exposed just another Charles...

Kimmo

Featured Posts

MrDarkGa
1 hour ago, ReginaGeorge said:

So? James was never withĀ someone who didnā€™t give consent.. I donā€™t getĀ this reply.Ā 

Except he was. 2 days ago a story came out (which he replied to) in which he groped a 14 year old in the school bathroom while he was still in school. The kid didnt give consent.Ā The waiter at Tati's birthday didnt give consent to be hit on constantly. Nor have the slew of other boys he has tried to "turn".

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bear
7 minutes ago, MrDarkGa said:

Except he was. 2 days ago a story came out (which he replied to) in which he groped a 14 year old in the school bathroom while he was still in school. The kid didnt give consent.Ā The waiter at Tati's birthday didnt give consent to be hit on constantly. Nor have the slew of other boys he has tried to "turn".

The waiter came out and said he was bi-curious at the time and he was the one who messaged James first after he picked up his number.Ā  The problem there was James' attitude afterwards when the waiter explained he felt confident he was straight now and James calling him a liar and denying that he could be straight. I don't think the problem was about consent that time and more about the crappy way he acted afterwards.

That other story is gross tho. Do you have have his response to it by any chance? I haven't seen it yet and if he has admitted to it that is definitely something horrible.

Regina George
15 minutes ago, MrDarkGa said:

Iā€™m not on his side and I didnā€™t know about that story but you donā€™t need consent to hit on someone.. if you like someone you will be flirty and that is totally okay. ALSO that waiter (who was so offended by James flirting with him) DMed James after that..Ā 

MrDarkGa
17 minutes ago, Bear said:

The waiter came out and said he was bi-curious at the time and he was the one who messaged James first after he picked up his number.Ā  The problem there was James' attitude afterwards when the waiter explained he felt confident he was straight now and James calling him a liar and denying that he could be straight. I don't think the problem was about consent that time and more about the crappy way he acted afterwards.

That other story is gross tho. Do you have have his response to it by any chance? I haven't seen it yet and if he has admitted to it that is definitely something horrible.

I saw it on twitter ajd basically James said that the kid didnt say no and he took it as consent and he got a bi vibe off him. He then said if the post wasnt taken down the lawyers would beĀ getting involved. Idm if the original is still up but it should be relatively easy to find on twitter.

Versace

Well there's a difference between supposed straight boys hooking up with you willingly (I assume this was Jeffree's case looking at the tweet) and you forcing yourself on them and manipulating them into questioning their sexuality. Also note that James is solely into "straight" guys whereas Jeffree never expressed the desire to only date straight boys. This is the issue that's infuriating people with James, is how arrogant he is for thinking he can successfully build relationships with straight guys.Ā 

As for the other tweet about JB, I think it's more so an insult rather than pedophilia or lust. Remember how everyone used to make jokes about how is **** is probably non-existent .

I'm not defending Jeffree, I'm just saying let's not make it seem that others have endorsed James behaviorĀ because I personally don't think anyone high-profile has. James level of delusion with straight guys remains unmatched lol.Ā 

bloody g

Ummm excuse me isn't this the Shawn Mendes is a hunty site? Hello?Ā :triggered:

怎šŸššš­šž šœššš§š§šØš­ š›šž šœš”ššš§š šžšć€

FABian

Oh please like sleeping with a "straight" man is such a prize. I'm sure we've all had one of those in our lifetimes. It's not really a newĀ thing that gay dudes are thirsting over straight guys. Lmao like calling James a predator is a little much. He is a creep but predatory? LolĀ 

Ā 

I mean it was hard seeing Jefrees tweet about the scandal, knowing how much BS Jeffree has done himself. He should have stayed quiet and not been so dramatic (he is a danger to society) girl really. How many people have said the same about you lmao.Ā 

TeenIdle
1 hour ago, MrDarkGa said:

I saw it on twitter ajd basically James said that the kid didnt say no and he took it as consent and he got a bi vibe off him. He then said if the post wasnt taken down the lawyers would beĀ getting involved. Idm if the original is still up but it should be relatively easy to find on twitter.

That story was fake

Sanne Godijn
4 minutes ago, TeenIdle said:

That story was fake

How do you know its fake

TeenIdle
1 hour ago, Sanne Godijn said:

How do you know its fake

Saw it either on Twitter or some drama channel

Archived