đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Jeffree Star Exposed just another Charles...

Kimmo

Featured Posts

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Harry

I think a lot of gay men would be in trouble for pursuing uninterested straight men as a kind of prize. I’ve seen plenty on this site openly talk about it like it’s cute. 

Lippoutou

The fact that he slept with him is less shocking than the fact that he bragged about it on Twitter somehow ? Maybe he was joking/not being serious ? Idk

Delusional Aura

Ammm okay and your point is exactly? James Charles is still cancelled. We'll deal with this after we finish demolish James. 

Guillaume Hamon
51 minutes ago, Delusional Aura said:

Ammm okay and your point is exactly? James Charles is still cancelled. We'll deal with this after we finish demolish James. 

Honestly he's already demolished...

Now the only thing folks could do is pushing him to suicide if they keep doing the intense bashing like that. He seems like a creep for sure but let's not go low once we're done telling it how it is and cancelling his ass.

Delusional Aura
4 minutes ago, Guillaume Hamon said:

Honestly he's already demolished...

Now the only thing folks could do is pushing him to suicide if they keep doing the intense bashing like that. He seems like a creep for sure but let's not go low once we're done telling it how it is and cancelling his ass.

If Gaga could survive ARTPOP, Taylor Swoft could survive that period before Reputation, Katy Perry still holding on by her liver string, James Charles is gonna be fine. He's got MILLIONS in his account. He ain't care bout no one.

MrDarkGa

Y'all Jeffree has had and still has multiple group sessions with gay men but also straight couples and has slept with publically straight men CONSENSUALLY but cannot ever divulge their names as theyre some BIG people and is sworn to silence. Around this time he had also actively slept with men and women. Obv theyre all naked but they gave CONSENT. The JB bit I cant explain tho.

ChromeAngel

I knew it was coming... it’s not ending with James. everyone will be dragged into this witch hunt. James must have all the TEA and he has nothing to lose but spilling it all on everyone, but especially Jeffree.

mark my words this year will be a monumental shift for YouTube. Nobody is safe. Nobody will be looked at the same way again. We will have entirely different expectations of influencers after this 

Guest Anisko

I'm still wondering why we care so much about jefree and his friends .. 

I swear some ppl live in a boring bubble.

Regina George
1 hour ago, MrDarkGa said:

Y'all Jeffree has had and still has multiple group sessions with gay men but also straight couples and has slept with publically straight men CONSENSUALLY but cannot ever divulge their names as theyre some BIG people and is sworn to silence. Around this time he had also actively slept with men and women. Obv theyre all naked but they gave CONSENT. The JB bit I cant explain tho.

So? James was never with someone who didn’t give consent.. I don’t get this reply. 

Kimmo
2 hours ago, dnzr said:

LOOK WHAT I FOUND SJDSJDJSDJDJS

Oh so that explains it all .... lol

Hottie Detector

imnotyourbabe10
4 hours ago, Harry said:

I think a lot of gay men would be in trouble for pursuing uninterested straight men as a kind of prize. I’ve seen plenty on this site openly talk about it like it’s cute. 

Thank you!  The gay male community is so friggin hyper-sexualized to the point it's not even funny or cute anymore.  Yet no one bats an eye about it.   It used to be kind of funny/parodic but it's no longer.  To your point, though, I think it's okay to find beauty or be attracted to someone or all genders, races, body types, etc but to claim that gaze or "conquest" as a prize or go on lauding about it is problematic.

Society has become more ****ographied, if that makes sense.  We need more erotica and less objectification in all areas (hell, look at  advertisements).  I'm not trying to slut shame (hookups can be healthy if executed with honest communication) or be a buzzkill, just spreading some kindness toward one another.

Archived