💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Gaga’s beauty in Joanne Era appreciation!

Smother Em Eh

Featured Posts

Miel

The makeup itself was pretty good. Sometimes a little boring or uninteresting, but that was only because we came off of nearly 8 years of really bold and extravagant looks. Sarah did a great job.

That said, I feel like for a weirdly big chunk of Joanne, Gaga herself looked really tired? 5F2 really showcased the stress of life and her medical condition, and in retrospect I think it really showed sometimes. I feel like some of the facial fillers/treatments, and sometimes makeup, were used to mitigate that- only to make her look even more tired. 

I think she did more (probably temporary) facial treatments on her cheekbones in 2016 than afterwards, right? Her face looked very long and thin around the last few months of 2016, but only really then.

3 points in and ready for more

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
holy scheisse
2 hours ago, Faysalaaa said:

I think people like Gaga are good people who care about others so im not attacking her. Many vulnerable people know how to disconnect their job from personal life but Gaga does not! she wants her team and business manager to be her best friends and care about her more than money. This is why many people got fired during ARTPOP era and she started feeling depressed. She is constantly looking for approval from people who work for her and feels lonely. Do you think Beyonce cares what her teams think or if they love her? all she cares about is them doing their job.

What im saying might be harsh but you asked me and im just explaining why I dont think she will continue for over 4 decades like Madonna.

Her older work was not less emotionally expressed at all. Infact it was too emotionally expressed for people to handle that she had to express it in a weird symbolic way. It was very theatrical which is what I personally love.

I see. It must be hard to disconnect her personal life from her career when it is so public and personal to her. Music is about expression and art for Gaga not money like you might say somebody like Beyonce or other huge names that are cool with being on a team aiming for commercial success... I think Gaga will be around in the industry until she dies, she's made it clear that she lives for this shxt, regardless of whether she has a team of yes men or not. She seems happier that way. And maybe her art suffers for it but so be it. Cuz you're right, being a commercial force was too much for her mental health and wellbeing, evidently. And I mean hey, she's not doing a bad job right now. She's huge and it's technically been 3 "eras" since ARTPOP.

AshIey
1 hour ago, Faysalaaa said:

She was very hurt by Troy and even if she did not fire him, she took it way too personal. Her coreographer and Perez Hilton even though I dont like him. She even make her assistant sleep with her in bed when she feels lonely. She tries getting validation from strangers all the time and gets disappointed. Honestly I am like her so I understand but this is why I think she wont survive for over 4 decades.

Lorianne Gibson left in 2011 during BTW. Perez Hilton was never a part of her team, but their friendship did end in 2011 as well. I don’t know why you would blame Gaga for that though, he crossed the line asking too personal questions while interviewing her for his show, and refused to stop filming when she repeatedly asked him to.

So yeah, as far as the ARTPOP era goes, only Troy and Tara left.

And I disagree but to each their own. Even if Gaga does take longer breaks in the future I don’t ever think she’ll stop making music for good.

6 minutes ago, holy scheisse said:

I see. It must be hard to disconnect her personal life from her career when it is so public and personal to her. Music is about expression and art for Gaga not money like you might say somebody like Beyonce or other huge names that are cool with being on a team aiming for commercial success... I think Gaga will be around in the industry until she dies, she's made it clear that she lives for this shxt, regardless of whether she has a team of yes men or not. She seems happier that way. And maybe her art suffers for it but so be it. Cuz you're right, being a commercial force was too much for her mental health and wellbeing, evidently. And I mean hey, she's not doing a bad job right now. She's huge and it's technically been 3 "eras" since ARTPOP.

Ill enjoy her weather shes big or not and I know she will always be doing art. But I wouldnt say Beyonce is someone who cares about money, shes also a true artist but she also understands that she is in the music business and has to seperate her personal life from business.

MonsterMom

Can we just stop picking her apart. She is one of the most talented women on the planet who is beautiful inside and out. She is also at the top of her game...and even if she wasen’t...who cares. She wants to have people around her that she can trust and care for her, that makes her strong...end of story. lady gaga mic drop GIF by Mashable

Ziggy
58 minutes ago, modern ecstasy said:

Lorianne Gibson left in 2011 during BTW. Perez Hilton was never a part of her team, but their friendship did end in 2011 as well. I don’t know why you would blame Gaga for that though, he crossed the line asking too personal questions while interviewing her for his show, and refused to stop filming when she repeatedly asked him to.

And I disagree but to each their own. Even if Gaga does take longer breaks in the future I don’t ever think she’ll stop making music for good.

And Tara left because of her lupus not any betrayal.

BOMSHELL
8 hours ago, A Hybrid said:

Confused sis probably believed her The Fame tan was natural :shrug:

Baby I was born this way

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSZ38Xxf_i9Q0lrmQgIQ7M

JR Gg
2 hours ago, modern ecstasy said:

Thanks. That user kept spreading lies about Gaga getting people fired. Like, receipts lol? :awkney: 

Maleficent

The mini-MR era during Joanne served the best looks--the PI era was not it, i wish she had done a better aesthetic for such an amazing song!

Poissonche

I really loved the PI era, so rock yet so classy yet so Gaga:

Spoiler

lady-gaga-sept-nyc-2016-billboard-1548.j

Lady-Gaga-Out-London-September-2016.jpg

And the James Corden look:

Spoiler

lady-gaga-corden.png&w=450&c=sc&poi=face

Serving Sailor Pluto teas isn't she?

latest?cb=20170203084732

Really great era, so sad that fans disliked it.

Oriane

I love her heavy black eyeliner like in the John Wayne MV :

gaga.jpg

Or the Dive Bar tour :

015+copie.jpg

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

2School4Cool

The Joanne era had my favorite Gaga looks, along with the ASIB era. She always looked stunning (not that she didn’t in her other eras, but especially during Joanne).

See The Best In Everyone

2School4Cool
On 5/14/2019 at 12:33 AM, Poissonche said:

I really loved the PI era, so rock yet so classy yet so Gaga:

Hide contents

lady-gaga-sept-nyc-2016-billboard-1548.j

Lady-Gaga-Out-London-September-2016.jpg

I couldn’t agree more

See The Best In Everyone

Archived