Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Gaga’s beauty in Joanne Era appreciation!

Smother Em Eh

Featured Posts

Mirages
1 hour ago, Faysalaaa said:

She looked very unnatural and still does. 

GrandComplicatedAustralianfurseal-size_r

Jk everybody's entitled to their own opinion even if it's wrong :ohwell:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Smother Em Eh
23 minutes ago, Suspiria said:

Honestly I don't mind the fillers but I just don't think they work with the "natural" makeup looks. It's hard to see her as natural when her face is so clearly pumped full of fillers.

71gc7xyR7HL.png

002+%252810%2529.jpg

I'm also so glad the drag queen heavy eyebrows with no eyeliner look has stopped. And those scraped back buns... please never come back:pray:

6e5134a2c63d2808eeb08daef4503140.jpg

I won't even start on her frazzled up dos with skunk roots...

The JWT makeup was one of her best though, she looked gorgeous. Also the 2018 Grammys makeup, they really helped to emphasise her newly sculpted 'statuesque' sharper, more dramatic features while still looking feminine and young.

lady-gaga-joanne-world-tour-aug-2017-a-b

grammy-awards-verleihung-2018-make-up-la

Some great moments, but easily her worst beauty era by miles.

I agree with a lot of what you said, but not the last one. 

The Fame Era was Gaga’s worst beauty era.Those fake tans with the long eyelashes were tragic and so cheap tbh. 

She’s come so far since then! 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

holy scheisse

I did not attack her character, I simply said shes too emotional to continue in the Music industry. Which is why you reported me but I did not get a warning.

:noparty:i think she's gotten better the more emotionally vulnerable she's become. As a fan of since 2008 as well, while I love her older work a lot of it feels less emotionally expressive. Home come u feel this way btw?

Anyway OT I really like the fifth look with the pink hat. I think she looked so good during the perfect illusion single era.

latikofficial

IRT comments about fillers: I think her facial features look great without makeup but you can see sometimes that Sarah takes time to accommodate new changes.  In the Joanne era it seemed that Sarah got the hang of it after the first few events and was able to keep her looking great for the most part (let's never talk about her raccoon eyeliner at the NYC Dive Bar show again thx) and her face looked absolutely stunning, another example is at the beginning of enigma  where she looked kinda off and at the most recent show she looked fantastic. It takes time, but I don't think she's  botched like some of y'all say.

OT: Joanne era makeup was so good, I liked the more natural looks a lot but the JWT look and the Grammy look are still my favs

uwu

Suspiria
53 minutes ago, Smother Em Eh said:

I agree with a lot of what you said, but not the last one. 

The Fame Era was Gaga’s worst beauty era.Those fake tans with the long eyelashes were tragic and so cheap tbh. 

She’s come so far since then! 

I always forget the Fame era exists, I'm a terrible fan:ladyhaha:

I guess you're right... but at the same time she was trying to capture the image of a stereotypical star (fake tan, bleach blonde, fake lashes). So at least it had some thought/concept to it.

SharkmanthaC
1 hour ago, MonsterMom said:

Can we just agree she is always beautiful 💗emotional clutches chest GIF by Lady Gaga

This! :party:

Spoiler

But it's GGD, good luck on that. :ladyhaha:

she/her/hers

latina twilight

Her look from the Victoria's Secret backstage is one of those times I gasped because of her beauty. She looked pretty, and mostly she looked confident and she looked like she was having a great time and was feeling herself in that look.

lady-gaga29.jpg&w=1050&c=sc&poi=face&q=8lady-gaga.jpg

I mean, look at that glow! and not only on those blinding cheekbones.

-----

Also, that period of time when she would post random shots of her in the backstage of the JWT.

Lady-Gaga:-The-Joanne-Tour-Backstage-20111-16-17-Instagram-header.jpg.1a80999bad

"YOU USED TO BE SO KIND, I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD SUCH A DIRRTY MIND".

1 hour ago, holy scheisse said:

:noparty:i think she's gotten better the more emotionally vulnerable she's become. As a fan of since 2008 as well, while I love her older work a lot of it feels less emotionally expressive. Home come u feel this way btw?

Anyway OT I really like the fifth look with the pink hat. I think she looked so good during the perfect illusion single era.

I think people like Gaga are good people who care about others so im not attacking her. Many vulnerable people know how to disconnect their job from personal life but Gaga does not! she wants her team and business manager to be her best friends and care about her more than money. This is why many people got fired during ARTPOP era and she started feeling depressed. She is constantly looking for approval from people who work for her and feels lonely. Do you think Beyonce cares what her teams think or if they love her? all she cares about is them doing their job.

What im saying might be harsh but you asked me and im just explaining why I dont think she will continue for over 4 decades like Madonna.

Her older work was not less emotionally expressed at all. Infact it was too emotionally expressed for people to handle that she had to express it in a weird symbolic way. It was very theatrical which is what I personally love.

WORLDofGAGA

I love the second one with the pink hat, she looks so young and fresh!

@W0RLDofGAGA

AshIey

I think people like Gaga are good people who care about others so im not attacking her. Many vulnerable people know how to disconnect their job from personal life but Gaga does not! she wants her team and business manager to be her best friends and care about her more than money. This is why many people got fired during ARTPOP era and she started feeling depressed. She is constantly looking for approval from people who work for her and feels lonely. Do you think Beyonce cares what her teams think or if they love her? all she cares about is them doing their job.

What im saying might be harsh but you asked me and im just explaining why I dont think she will continue for over 4 decades like Madonna.

Her older work was not less emotionally expressed at all. Infact it was too emotionally expressed for people to handle that she had to express it in a weird symbolic way. It was very theatrical which is what I personally love.

Who besides Tara was fired during the ARTPOP era? Troy left on his own accord and even with Tara it was said she left because of health issues.

3 minutes ago, modern ecstasy said:

Who besides Tara was fired during the ARTPOP era? Troy left on his own accord and even with Tara it was said she left because of health issues.

She was very hurt by Troy and even if she did not fire him, she took it way too personal. Her coreographer and Perez Hilton even though I dont like him. She even make her assistant sleep with her in bed when she feels lonely. She tries getting validation from strangers all the time and gets disappointed. Honestly I am like her so I understand but this is why I think she wont survive for over 4 decades.

Catnikko
5 hours ago, A Hybrid said:

Perfection

2-B73-E062-411-A-4656-8-BDD-9-F28-F821-B

5 hours ago, Smother Em Eh said:

lady-gaga-strips-down-to-lace-lingerie.j

a straightness has almost awoken in me 

Tyler1992

Looking at the Joanne era in hindsight, it is definitely one of her most cohesive eras looks wise.

Archived