💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Gaga’s beauty in Joanne Era appreciation!

Smother Em Eh

Featured Posts

dopega
54 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

She looked very unnatural and still does. 

I'm confused if you're a fan or not :laughga:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JR Gg
15 minutes ago, dopega said:

I'm confused if you're a fan or not :laughga:

The person isn't. He or she attacked Gaga's character, and now is coming for her looks. :awkney:

Angelm
1 hour ago, Faysalaaa said:

She looked very unnatural and still does. 

Girl, I’ve seen you bash her a lot, and being negative towards her today :triggered:

8 minutes ago, JR Gg said:

The person isn't. He or she attacked Gaga's character, and now is coming for her looks. :awkney:

Ive been here on this site for more than 10 years and a fan of hers since 2008.

I did not attack her character, I simply said shes too emotional to continue in the Music industry. Which is why you reported me but I did not get a warning.

I also did not attack her looks, I said I dont like the fillers she uses. Everyone here have said the same thing read the comments.

2 minutes ago, Angelm said:

Girl, I’ve seen you bash her a lot, and being negative towards her today :triggered:

Example?

I loved her makeup for VS Fashion Show, Super Bowl, Ama's, and Joanne tour ! i have to say i'm glad she's stopped having lip fillers, she looks much better without them.

Gagadonna

She looked the best during that era. She looked good during ASIB era too but sometimes her face felt... too different. Don't get me wrong, she looked beautiful, but I preferred her natural look during the Joanne era. 

Lady-Gaga-2019-Critics-Choice-Awards.jpg 

5c7340e4eb3ce82e9a3b8863-750-563.jpg 

010619-lady-gaga-lead.jpg?itok=JaOUCdM4 

2019_02_05_64730_1549340972._large.jpg 

Angelm
4 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

Example?

You know exactly what you said... I’m not here to argue :heart:.

1 minute ago, Angelm said:

You know exactly what you said... I’m not here to argue :heart:.

Then simply dont argue..

You cant make accusations and when asked to back up ur claims, you use a heart emoji and say you dont want to argue 

:fthis:

Smother Em Eh
13 minutes ago, Joshuaaaa said:

I loved her makeup for VS Fashion Show, Super Bowl, Ama's, and Joanne tour ! i have to say i'm glad she's stopped having lip fillers, she looks much better without them.

Yes they were all gorgeous. She still had her lip injections from 2012 in the ARTPOP Era and she looked soooooo good! They looked way more natural too then the ones she has now! 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Quartz

Other than Victoria's Secret and the Grammy's, she looked so unnecessarily old. I agree, her Epione was really strong this era. ARTPOP's big eyed face was more natural and beautiful.

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

iDontSpeakGerman

To be honest I think she looks stunning in that last pic

🕺This is my dancefloor I fought for 🕺

Suspiria

Honestly I don't mind the fillers but I just don't think they work with the "natural" makeup looks. It's hard to see her as natural when her face is so clearly pumped full of fillers.

71gc7xyR7HL.png

002+%252810%2529.jpg

I'm also so glad the drag queen heavy eyebrows with no eyeliner look has stopped. And those scraped back buns... please never come back:pray:

6e5134a2c63d2808eeb08daef4503140.jpg

I won't even start on her frazzled up dos with skunk roots...

The JWT makeup was one of her best though, she looked gorgeous. Also the 2018 Grammys makeup, they really helped to emphasise her newly sculpted 'statuesque' sharper, more dramatic features while still looking feminine and young.

lady-gaga-joanne-world-tour-aug-2017-a-b

grammy-awards-verleihung-2018-make-up-la

Some great moments, but easily her worst beauty era by miles.

Archived