Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Gaga’s beauty in Joanne Era appreciation!

Smother Em Eh

Featured Posts

Smother Em Eh

Joanne, Gagas most underrated Era served some of Gagas most gorgeous looks! 

Just look!

Lets appreciate how gorgeous she was in it!

lady-gaga-dive-bar-la-3.jpg.4afc45d17ad0lady-gaga-zoom-1c8825cb-da8a-441d-8dde-2Lady-Gaga-Carpool-Karaoke-James-Corden.jlady-gaga-amas.jpg588a731ac70460c4eb6ebacf36044e58GettyImages-626821764.jpglady-gaga-strips-down-to-lace-lingerie.j

gaga14f-1-web.jpglady-gaga-d054bb89-4c0a-4fa1-9380-c0e538

180b3ce52df4aa6afe2c57a4255382f6.jpg032717-lady-gaga-best-beauty-lead_0.jpg?

Thoughts?

Also feel free to add any more gorgeous photos that I didn’t 

:what:

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DutchHooker

I think this look is her best from the Joanne era (idk if it's even Joanne era or post-Joanne, but still)

Lady-Gaga.png

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

Smother Em Eh
3 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

She looked very unnatural and still does. 

How? She had a natural/ fresh faced look through most of the Era, even more then the AP Era. 

NCgaga

Her style was very subdued throughout Joanne- and I know that was what she wanted. However, as a fan of her amazing Avant Garde looks of the past, this was one of my least favorite eras. I try not to be selfish because I know she enjoyed the simpler style- and it reflected what she was going for with the album. 

My favorites from the era was def the Victoria secret show. That rose dress was everything. The Super Bowl was also great- i loved her hair being down throughout the show. 

A Hybrid
10 minutes ago, Smother Em Eh said:

How? She had a natural/ fresh faced look through most of the Era, even more then the AP Era. 

Confused sis probably believed her The Fame tan was natural :shrug:

No family’s safe when I sashay

KatieJudasGaga4
18 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

She looked very unnatural and still does. 

This era was the most natural she ever looked in any of her eras. :ladyhaha:

16 minutes ago, Smother Em Eh said:

You can have plastic surgery, botox, filler, and many of the weird things she was doing and still have a natural look

2 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

This era was the most natural she ever looked in any of her eras. :ladyhaha:

You can have plastic surgery, botox, filler, and many of the weird things she was doing and still have a natural look

Smother Em Eh
2 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

Yes, she had the fillers and botox, but her face was still beautiful and natural. I didn’t want to mention all of that, because I don’t want to make this another filler thread! :interestinga:

ChromeAngel

Definitely her best era makeup wise and yet people still hate on Sarah. That’s why Gaga doesn’t really care about these toxic opinions- they’re just reductive. It’s only good if she has lettuce glued on to her eyelashes and glow in the dark cystic acne 

LGMonster95

I honestly loved the Joanne looks and some of the even more than her "crazy" style. It was refreshing and she looked so gorgeous with a more natural look. I hope she keeps a balance between her more "casual" and natural looks and her crazy style because I honestly love both 

JohnnyVersace

I really truly honestly don't miss that suburban mom hair one bit. :vegas:

FameHookah

The botox/fillers aged her, not a cute look but its what she wanted according to her doctor.

But the simple makeup was amazing.

WTF is MDNA

Archived