💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga's easter eggs

SHALLOW

Featured Posts

SHALLOW

So i was  watching this video and it's clear to me that Taylor knows what's she's doing when she introduces easter eggs into her videos.

I was wondering if Gaga ever did something like this or maybe teased something that was revealed to be true.

I just think that lately it's pretty questionable wheter she's teasing something or not, like for example this photoshoot led up to nothing (yet)

joemayzzin

the only thing i can think of when looking at this is the octopus has 2 eyes and the 3 tentacles are showing and the photo is very BTWesque (May 23 being the anniversary) so maybe she will say something on next thursday and this May 24 (Friday) date everyone is talking about 

im bad at speculating :huh:

ydnmnme

She used octopus 🐙 emoji a lot btw

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

JohnnyVersace

Taylor is WAY more calculated and thought out (in a good way). As we've seen with single changes, last minute scrambles and general sloppiness, Gaga is much more erratic and spontaneous. She rehearses nonstop, yes, but her ideas are constantly shifting and she rarely sticks to her own plan. 

Anybody else notice on the video she’s getting picked off of the ground she says this album streamed early? As a joke when she was being lifted.

SHALLOW
3 hours ago, Ryusei said:

the truth is in her red lipstick

Yeah but that led to nothing :huntyga:

SHALLOW
2 hours ago, JohnnyVersace said:

Taylor is WAY more calculated and thought out (in a good way). As we've seen with single changes, last minute scrambles and general sloppiness, Gaga is much more erratic and spontaneous. She rehearses nonstop, yes, but her ideas are constantly shifting and she rarely sticks to her own plan. 

I'm ok with that. It means she does what she wants when she wants and it means her work is more authentic.
But at the same time it'd be so cool if she did something like that. I wanna be hyped but she doesn't give me a chance to be :interestinga:

Archived