💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The Waiter James Charles hit on at Tati’s B’Day speaks out

Ally Campana

Featured Posts

Ally Campana

Y'all I’m worried about James’ well-being. Though he made a HUGE mistake, everybody’s coming for him left and right. Let’s hope he doesn’t do something stupid.

Does it matter? Damage is done

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel a bit sorry for James, it must be hard to get so much hate...

On the other hand he did so many things, he must have known, that eventually the things he had done will go public... Like girl you hit up straight guys (often with girlfriends) in dms like what did you think? that people will stay silence? 

Sepsami

People are forgetting he's not even 20 yet

Everybody did dumb sh*t at that age, we just didn't get publicly shamed like he is.

I think people need to lay off and let him be, he'll realise soon enough he was wrong.

Bolkins

Damn everyone and their mother's are after their pound of flesh from sister James

Economy

He seems to of done dumb sh*t but everyone makes mistakes especially at that age tho from what I saw he seems to have one hell of an ego

Anyway I didn't whatch entire videos cuz they were too long :emma:

Someone wanna give me some examples of the crap he did that has caused the hate?

TimisaMonster

Yikes the even crazier part is these people are coming forward with REAL receipts and not just suspect commentary...

He literally will never recover from this...he has lost so much support from fans and celebrities alike 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Supersonic
2 minutes ago, Sepsami said:

People are forgetting he's not even 20 yet

Everybody did dumb sh*t at that age, we just didn't get publicly shamed like he is.

I think people need to lay off and let him be, he'll realise soon enough he was wrong.

Sexually harrassing people literally everywhere you go is not just some "dumb sh*t". Trying molly is dumb sh*t, getting a tattoo of your boyfriend's name is dumb sh*t, buying a $300 pair of jeans is dumb sh*t.

Sepsami
5 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

Sexually harrassing people literally everywhere you go is not just some "dumb sh*t". Trying molly is dumb sh*t, getting a tattoo of your boyfriend's name is dumb sh*t, buying a $300 pair of jeans is dumb sh*t.

Fame and money rose to his head, I'm not justifying what he did but all this public hatred is bullsh*t.

GagaOhhLaLa

I think he can come back from it. He needs to really learn from this and not just try to do nice things 

Supersonic
10 minutes ago, Economy said:

He seems to of done dumb sh*t but everyone makes mistakes especially at that age tho from what I saw he seems to have one hell of an ego

Anyway I didn't whatch entire videos cuz they were too long :emma:

Someone wanna give me some examples of the crap he did that has caused the hate?

• had a falling out with a close friend because he publically supported products she is in direct competition in with (her business is new and tries to find its way into mainstream)
• the business thing was just the droplet that was too much for her to handle, behind the scenes he's very manipulative and acts out his fever dreams of being a Plastic from Mean Girls. He's willing to throw away close friends for the pursuit of money and success and threatens his inner circle with his social media power in case they wanna stop being his friend
• he previously sexually harrassed a waiter at said friend's wedding, after the wedding he then continued harrassing the waiter on Instagram, pressured him into a date and spammed his inbox with messages like "you're not straight, no matter how much you resist me"
• he has done similar things to several straight men on Instagram
• he sexually harrassed the boyfriend of another YouTuber (Jeffree Star)
• he sexually harrased the boyfriend of pop singer Zara Larsson
• he was exposed for catfishing straight guys on Tinder and got banned for his entire lifetime from the app
• after the falling out with his friend, he sold his story to drama channels in order to spin it in his favor

thatfoxyfeeling

It's got to be a publicity stunt surely. :wtfga:  I do feel sorry for him, we all make mistakes and it seems like everyone is just  bringing him down. 

Gagadonna

On the one hand, I think this backlash had to happen. You get what you seed. That’s karma. 

On the other hand, I feel very bad for him. I’m truly starting to worry about his future days, not as a celebrity but as a living being.  

OMonster

You're a straight guy who was apparently so embarrassed and disturbed to be called attractive by a gay guy, that your sister could so easily 'convince' you to DM the 'predator'. 

You then, despite your initial reaction, agreed to be flown out to meet possibly the most overt homosexual a secretive, 'bi-curious' guy could ever meet. And you then, even proceed to kiss said homosexual. 

Now, I wonder if that has anything to do with the fact that James Charles is one of the internet's most prolific personalities? I wonder if it has anything to do with the perks that 'playing gay' for a day or two might bring to your door? I wonder if the first class flights, the parties, and the relative fame had anything to do with any of this?

And then, despite being (or having been) bi-curious, you decide to upload a video to share your 'truth'. 

But you know what doesn't add up here? Bi-curiosity is real. It is the bridge between sexual realisation. But, as many of us will know from crossing that bridge, it is a time of questioning, a time of insular reflection and often a time of confusion, shame and doubt. It isn't (at least, conventionally) a time when you fly from city-to-city to stay in hotel rooms with one of pop culture's most notorious gay guys. It's not exactly discreet is it? And remember, discretion is inherently coupled with bi-curiosity by it's very nature. 

James Charles is not a very nice person. He is self-entitled, obnoxious and definitely a very expectant - sexually - kind of guy. But come on, put yourself in his shoes. All these guys running around him, messaging him, using him, appreciating his flattery - and then, when he takes the bait, he's left hanging. 

I also think it's incredibly convenient how /all/ of these guys are bi-curious... yet, within LITERAL days of meeting James, have come to the miraculous conclusion that they are, 'with certainty', straight. Man, we all know  it doesn't work like that. Sexuality is fluid and isn't defined by ONE experience with ONE person of the same sex. If these guys were seriously bi-curious, they would learn from the James experience and perhaps look for someone 'less' flamboyant to really assert their attractions. 

/rantover 

Spoiler

Again, let me be clear: I am not justifying James' actions - many of which have been absolutely horrendous. But that doesn't mean to say that this constant influx of pretty straight boys should be free from debate. These guys are absolutely clout-chasing, and are using the downfall of a queer guy to raise their own profile. It's absolutely horrific and inhumane... perhaps even more so than what James has done. 

This is not how the world should be. Someone does wrong, fine - they face the consequences. But people shouldn't be capitalising on someone's downfall. This kid is going to end up killing himself. And the irony in it all is that a lot of the perpetrators of this hate, are the kind of people to preach 'kindness' and 'mental health awareness'.

Man, we live in a fake, fake world.

subtext / fantasy

SlaeUrAnus

Whilst I do think he’s a disgusting person, I do think James is very insecure. 

But ngl, I cackled when he said he was the worst kisser :air:

In my messy era.

Archived