💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The Waiter James Charles hit on at Tati’s B’Day speaks out

Ally Campana

Featured Posts

ElectricKing
5 minutes ago, OMonster said:

You're a straight guy who was apparently so embarrassed and disturbed to be called attractive by a gay guy, that your sister could so easily 'convince' you to DM the 'predator'. 

You then, despite your initial reaction, agreed to be flown out to meet possibly the most overt homosexual a secretive, 'bi-curious' guy could ever meet. And you then, even proceed to kiss said homosexual. 

Now, I wonder if that has anything to do with the fact that James Charles is one of the internet's most prolific personalities? I wonder if it has anything to do with the perks that 'playing gay' for a day or two might bring to your door? I wonder if the first class flights, the parties, and the relative fame had anything to do with any of this?

And then, despite being (or having been) bi-curious, you decide to upload a video to share your 'truth'. 

But you know what doesn't add up here? Bi-curiosity is real. It is the bridge between sexual realisation. But, as many of us will know from crossing that bridge, it is a time of questioning, a time of insular reflection and often a time of confusion, shame and doubt. It isn't (at least, conventionally) a time when you fly from city-to-city to stay in hotel rooms with one of pop culture's most notorious gay guys. It's not exactly discreet is it? And remember, discretion is inherently coupled with bi-curiosity by it's very nature. 

James Charles is not a very nice person. He is self-entitled, obnoxious and definitely a very expectant - sexually - kind of guy. But come on, put yourself in his shoes. All these guys running around him, messaging him, using him, appreciating his flattery - and then, when he takes the bait, he's left hanging. 

I also think it's incredibly convenient how /all/ of these guys are bi-curious... yet, within LITERAL days of meeting James, have come to the miraculous conclusion that they are, 'with certainty', straight. Man, we all know  it doesn't work like that. Sexuality is fluid and isn't defined by ONE experience with ONE person of the same sex. If these guys were seriously bi-curious, they would learn from the James experience and perhaps look for someone 'less' flamboyant to really assert their attractions. 

/rantover 

Reveal hidden contents

Again, let me be clear: I am not justifying James' actions - many of which have been absolutely horrendous. But that doesn't mean to say that this constant influx of pretty straight boys should be free from debate. These guys are absolutely clout-chasing, and are using the downfall of a queer guy to raise their own profile. It's absolutely horrific and inhumane... perhaps even more so than what James has done. 

This is not how the world should be. Someone does wrong, fine - they face the consequences. But people shouldn't be capitalising on someone's downfall. This kid is going to end up killing himself. And the irony in it all is that a lot of the perpetrators of this hate, are the kind of people to preach 'kindness' and 'mental health awareness'.

Man, we live in a fake, fake world.

I'm not a James Charles fan either, as you can probably tell from my other comments in the other threads. He is a big headed little boy who think he's better than everyone else and has done countless amount of bad things.

But THIS. Everyone needs to read THIS. This boy who has made this video is definitely no saint.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Supersonic
16 minutes ago, Gagadonna said:

On the one hand, I think this backlash had to happen. You get what you seed. That’s karma. 

On the other hand, I feel very bad for him. I’m truly starting to worry about his future days, not as a celebrity but as a living being.  

In all honesty: You shouldn't. He's a MILLIONAIRE at age 19. This might slightly hurt his career and social reputation, but he has the option of removing himself from the public eye and living comfortably for the rest of his entire life without having to work one single day ever again. This "backlash" pales in comparision to the level of luxury & wealth he is experiencing right now at this very moment, and no backlash ever will be able to empty out his bank account.

dynamite

I've never liked James and he deserves Tati exposing him but this is really boring now and is nothing more than a witch hunt just because any mention of his name gets people views. :neyde:

ChromeAngel
1 hour ago, THATFoxyFeeling said:

It's got to be a publicity stunt surely. :wtfga:  I do feel sorry for him, we all make mistakes and it seems like everyone is just  bringing him down. 

A publicity stunt? He’s tarnished his reputation, lost all his connections in the business, and millions of subscribers 

Zander

I don't wish anything bad on James. Just sounded like he needed a reality check. 

Luke78619
1 hour ago, Supersonic said:

he sexually harrassed the boyfriend of another YouTuber (Jeffree Star)
• he sexually harrased the boyfriend of pop singer Zara Larsson
• he was exposed for catfishing straight guys on Tinder and got banned for his entire lifetime from the app
after the falling out with his friend, he sold his story to drama channels in order to spin it in his favor

We don’t actually know if that’s the reason he was banned from jeffrees house, it could just be toxic behaviour or something 

also, if that final point is based from tati’s video, it’s actually not true as he messaged the drama channels saying he wasn’t gonna say anything unless Tati gives her permission, and then she uploaded the Bye Sister video :green: 

cackling at the tinder one tho

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

It's pretty disturbing to see everyone acting like there is something inherently offensive about gay men flirting with gays and that gays deserve to this level of hate just for daring to flirt and be led on by someone? The f*ck???

THINK YALL

ps i dont even know james charles or much about what's going on, so.

(who is she? who was she?  who was she going to be?)

OMonster
1 minute ago, ode said:

It's pretty disturbing to see everyone acting like there is something inherently offensive about gay men flirting with gays and that gays deserve to this level of hate just for daring to flirt and be led on by someone? The f*ck???

THINK YALL

The problem is that James has been flirting with straight boys. 

Though, the bigger problem - in reality - is that these straight boys have allowed James to think they are interested in him. And they have done so through literally flying from city-to-city to spend time with him. 

And then, having spent time with him and experienced the 'celebrity' lifestyle, the straight boys admit that they 'were bi-curious' and are now straight. 

It's totally on the straight boys. 

subtext / fantasy

Ziggy
1 hour ago, SlaeUrAnus said:

Whilst I do think he’s a disgusting person, I do think James is very insecure. 

But ngl, I cackled when he said he was the worst kisser :air:

including the important details :huntyga:

codymonster

If you actually watch the video, the waiter he was flirting with literally DM’d James first :lana: Then they got together and made out and stuff. Then the waiter said he wasn’t gay, and that hurt James and he maybe said things that aren’t great, but don’t we all when we are hurt?

I don’t really know anything about James or this situation, but the video in this thread literally didn’t show James doing anything wrong. If James was THAT creepy at the restaurant, why would the waiter DM him then next day:oprah:

Fusel

the fact that he thinks it’s appropriate to share james charles’s kissing abilities in a video like this?  not defending jc here but this guy was intrigued with getting a piece of his fame and it’s working out bc people enable him. 

Nothing in the receipts makes James behaviour that bad. Maybe he has done some other bad things, but the story with this waiter seems just some regular teenage drama. You can be a millionaire and still do stupid teenage things. Its sad how people turn on him for this. 

weed

Were y’all this defensive over Logan Paul during his backlash? Or it’s bc James is cute y’all got a shield now 

whateveradore
1 hour ago, OMonster said:

You're a straight guy who was apparently so embarrassed and disturbed to be called attractive by a gay guy, that your sister could so easily 'convince' you to DM the 'predator'. 

You then, despite your initial reaction, agreed to be flown out to meet possibly the most overt homosexual a secretive, 'bi-curious' guy could ever meet. And you then, even proceed to kiss said homosexual. 

Now, I wonder if that has anything to do with the fact that James Charles is one of the internet's most prolific personalities? I wonder if it has anything to do with the perks that 'playing gay' for a day or two might bring to your door? I wonder if the first class flights, the parties, and the relative fame had anything to do with any of this?

And then, despite being (or having been) bi-curious, you decide to upload a video to share your 'truth'. 

But you know what doesn't add up here? Bi-curiosity is real. It is the bridge between sexual realisation. But, as many of us will know from crossing that bridge, it is a time of questioning, a time of insular reflection and often a time of confusion, shame and doubt. It isn't (at least, conventionally) a time when you fly from city-to-city to stay in hotel rooms with one of pop culture's most notorious gay guys. It's not exactly discreet is it? And remember, discretion is inherently coupled with bi-curiosity by it's very nature. 

James Charles is not a very nice person. He is self-entitled, obnoxious and definitely a very expectant - sexually - kind of guy. But come on, put yourself in his shoes. All these guys running around him, messaging him, using him, appreciating his flattery - and then, when he takes the bait, he's left hanging. 

I also think it's incredibly convenient how /all/ of these guys are bi-curious... yet, within LITERAL days of meeting James, have come to the miraculous conclusion that they are, 'with certainty', straight. Man, we all know  it doesn't work like that. Sexuality is fluid and isn't defined by ONE experience with ONE person of the same sex. If these guys were seriously bi-curious, they would learn from the James experience and perhaps look for someone 'less' flamboyant to really assert their attractions. 

/rantover 

Reveal hidden contents

Again, let me be clear: I am not justifying James' actions - many of which have been absolutely horrendous. But that doesn't mean to say that this constant influx of pretty straight boys should be free from debate. These guys are absolutely clout-chasing, and are using the downfall of a queer guy to raise their own profile. It's absolutely horrific and inhumane... perhaps even more so than what James has done. 

This is not how the world should be. Someone does wrong, fine - they face the consequences. But people shouldn't be capitalising on someone's downfall. This kid is going to end up killing himself. And the irony in it all is that a lot of the perpetrators of this hate, are the kind of people to preach 'kindness' and 'mental health awareness'.

Man, we live in a fake, fake world.

He used to identify as bi- curious, as he stated he had never been with a guy that when he had he didn't enjoy the experience, does that means in the future that may change? No. He hadn't felt an attraction to anyone else ever since PERIOD. For you to say "oh didn't enjoy it one time, try with another person" it's dumb and disgusting, he doesn't want to neither he has to until he feels comfortable.

It has been months since he and James initially talked, he went to his hotel room (one time, when James was at HIS city) cause James asked that's called consent ... James wanted to fly him over multiple times and he never excepted as he had no feelings towards him and didn't feel it was fair to James feelings, he literally asked James to stop talking to him after James got all bitchy to him by implying that he was, in fact, gay (as if owns someone sexuality.

He is not a public figure neither he wants to be, he is literally being called out into this whole story, by both James and Tati. What's the difference from him coming with receipts than Zara Larson? Don't even try to come here saying he wants clout.

James, as you said, is a very flamboyant and PUBLIC person, it's his blame to take for opening himself up to every other STRAIGHT boy that comes in contact with him, is his own fault that he trusts them and gives them ****. He should stop thinking with his mouth and start using his brains and friends for help.
"oh this boy hit me up, he wants to fly over here to meet me, but he is straight, should I do it?"
NO, you dumb bitch. Talk to them for over a long period of time, be on the watch for signs of clout chasing (does he hold me/kiss me only when there's people around?) , meet multiple times when there is no reason for him wanting to be there except for he actually likes you (unlike Coachella).

Archived