Just now, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Sadly, no, ASIB was totally snubbed the whole night :triggered:

Well...luckily we won the important ones. :huntyga:

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, The13thNote said:

Million Reasons and Shallow say hi. 

****...even ARUTW has more streams than alot of big hits and it wasnt promoted. 

The ASIB soundtrack has over 3 BILLION streams and its only been out for 6 months yo. 

Thats bigger than "Reputation", "ANTI", "Beyoncé", "Prism", "Pure Heroine", and "Invasion of Privacy". 

Where you been? 

I dont think a soundtrack counts though. Im talking about Gaga music and albums. Im not saying shes a flop or that she will never have a hit song, I said people arent that interested in her Music but every now and then she might have a hit song.

KatieJudasGaga4
3 minutes ago, The13thNote said:

Well...luckily we won the important ones. :huntyga:

True, at every other major award show, Gaga at least won one award :firega:

So, back on topic :ladyhaha:

46 minutes ago, RoverLoader said:

Men all wanted to **** her. This has never really happened with gaga.

:trollga:

KatieJudasGaga4
Just now, Faysalaaa said:

I dont think a soundtrack counts though. Im talking about Gaga music and albums. I also did not call Gaga a flop and I did not say she will never have a hit song, I said people arent that interested in her Music but every now and then she might have a hit song.

Why don't soundtracks count though? Gaga wrote all the songs she is on + Alibi and produced it and it has her name on it....Technically its still Gaga's music.

Just now, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Why don't soundtracks count though? Gaga wrote all the songs she is on + Alibi and produced it and it has her name on it....Technically its still Gaga's music.

Its not like a solo album soundtrack always do good specially if the movie does great and wins an oscar. Shes also not Gaga in these songs, its different.

KatieJudasGaga4
Just now, Faysalaaa said:

Its not like a solo album soundtrack always do good specially if the movie does great and wins an oscar. Shes also not Gaga in these songs, its different.

People need to understand, its still Gaga's music, she wrote them. It's not like people say Shallow is an Ally song, its a Gaga song. Not different at all.

The13thNote
51 minutes ago, RoverLoader said:

"Men all wanted to **** her. This has never really happened with gaga."

Wow. So your test for relevance and impact is based on how much men wanted to '**** Madonna?"

I'm not even going to go in on why that is so problematic. BUT...it does bring up an interesting point I forgot to think of:

Technically speaking, Gaga changed that. And thats huge. She was the first female artist to reach that height and not have to be sexy. And now alot of young girls like Lizzo and Lorde and Demi and Billie can be Top 40 and unconventional because of Gaga. 

Gaga actually broke a rule Madonna made and re-defined that rule. So...thanks for that. :oops:

1 minute ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

People need to understand, its still Gaga's music, she wrote them. It's not like people say Shallow is an Ally song, its a Gaga song. Not different at all.

Yeah but its done under the structure of a movie and character. The creative process are done for the movie, not for Gaga as a artist.

Linus Gaga

I agree most of that, 

I know many of us doesn't like the Haus of Gaga team at the moment, because they are YES people and which makes a less improvement. 

However, it may be better for Gaga's mental health. As her team now is her family and friends,  im sure at the end of the day, she will be okay.

And this is what difference from other celebrities.

Hit me a message and say hi !

TimisaMonster
1 hour ago, funkyhaus said:

I can see Gaga’s mental health impacting her in the future for sure

If not before her physical health crumbles her...:bradley:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

1 minute ago, TimisaMonster said:

If not before her physical health crumbles her...:bradley:

And shes sensitive and take her job personally which resulted in all her team being fired and unsatisfied fans.

androiduser

the problem with this idea is the fact that Gaga's legacy overlaps with Madonna's legacy in many things (female pop icon, gay rights icon, costumes, videos, fashion etc), so the only possibility to be bigger than Madonna are the non-Madonna points (acting, vocals etc), but then the whole thing goes out of the Madonna territory, and the comparison becomes difficult. Bur overall, no, I don't think Gaga will be bigger than Madonna, simply because the formative years of modern pop culture (the 80's and the 90's) were dominated by Madonna, and the same pattern is still being followed today. And there is nothing wrong with that, Gaga is Gaga and there is no need for these comparisons.

Smother Em Eh

There really isn’t a need to compare, but the fact that Gaga is always pinned up against Madonna really says something. She’s the only one who can compete with Madonna’s trend setting, talent, artistry, weirdness, etc. 

I don’t think Gaga will be as big as Madonna tbh, but she will forever be established as a pop icon that she established herself to be since she came along in the pop scene in 2008. 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Hades

Gaga seems like  she'll be way more acclaimed thanks to her talent but Madonna is already light years above her. She's the most important female artist of all time simple as that.

Archived