Jeffree Star Drags James Charles!

PunkTheFunk

Featured Posts

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GhettoFabulous
2 hours ago, ChromeAngel said:

It’s about the intention behind the words. Most people are not racist, in my opinion. Most people are good people.

He messed up, he’s a martyr for everything he does, he fails to see other people’s perspectives, he gets worked up easily, I don’t think he’s as empathetic as he could be, he loves drama, and he’s vain af. But he’s not a bad person. We all have negative qualities that we need to work on. But we also aren’t criticized for it publicly. 

I think people LOVE to have that perspective so they can feel like a warrior. Them against the world. Nearly everyone is evil but they’re the light and the exception! Makes them feel superior. That’s such a shallow perception of the world. 

Ok but both of them are racist pieces of ****...:laughga:

ChromeAngel
9 minutes ago, GhettoFabulous said:

Ok but both of them are racist pieces of ****...:laughga:

I disagree :laughga: 

LaLuna

Beauty gurus/influencers are so damn messy. They're constantly involved in some kind of drama :laughga:.

I'm not a fan of Jeffree but, in this particular case...

tenor.gif?itemid=9479342

Fee Dee

All I know of this James Charles person is the heinous razor burn pics from a Coachella and how he had them 'shopped out.

ltlmnstr
7 hours ago, gag said:

The pot calling the kettle black :coffee:

Let's all rewatch that video.

(wtf I can't find that damn video. This woman exposed him to filth of everything he's done. It went viral and now it's just gone???)

EDIT: I FOUND THE VIDEO

Also, this.

AdmistTheLight

Damn, I said that behaviours like this should absolutely be called out but now I worry for the dude. This is the kind of things that lead to people self-harm themselves :saladga:

Liberaté mi amor

StarstruckIllusion
7 hours ago, LetsGetHigh said:

He also tweeted then deleted this in response to a tweet by James' bro

D6YTOf4WkAA_sxJ.jpg:orig

ANNE

AH

OU!

HausOfMark

oh James, you really burning your bridges and biting the hands that fed you.

-Mark

fivefoottwo

jeffree is wrong in my opinion. james may have messed up but he has no right to call him “threat to society” given his 10x even more messed up past (which include threatening to splash battery acid, use of the N word, being caught on tape touching a guy’s junk when the guy was obviously trying to duck his moves and shield himself  https://twitter.com/mamamiacookeria/status/1127691276189519873?s=21 watch this: its DISGUSTING) he’s pushing 40 and ganging up on a 19 year old, how lame and immature. 

ltlmnstr
1 hour ago, fivefoottwo said:

jeffree is wrong in my opinion. james may have messed up but he has no right to call him “threat to society” given his 10x even more messed up past (which include threatening to splash battery acid, use of the N word, being caught on tape touching a guy’s junk when the guy was obviously trying to duck his moves and shield himself  https://twitter.com/mamamiacookeria/status/1127691276189519873?s=21 watch this: its DISGUSTING) he’s pushing 40 and ganging up on a 19 year old, how lame and immature. 

They're both shitty people. Sadly, it's the enemy of my enemy is my friend situation. 

I don't give Jeffree a pass on his misogyny and racism. 

Mer Girl

I think the whole thing is ****ing stupid tbh... petty drama over people who if it weren't for the internet and the craze of celebrity endorses makeup both wouldn't be ****.  And Tati sounds like a fake plasticy bitch.

doppelganger

I don’t condone James alleged behaviour but to see such aggressive bullying by adult YouTube beauty figures against a young boy when he’s down ... it just doesn’t feel right. It speaks volumes about their character that they have to film a hate video like this to get attention. 

GypsyBabe

Wow. He really got ended huh? :laughga:

⚯͛

Archived