Jeffree Star Drags James Charles!

PunkTheFunk

Featured Posts

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GhettoFabulous
2 hours ago, ChromeAngel said:

Ā Itā€™s about the intention behind the words. Most people are not racist, in my opinion. Most people areĀ good people.

He messed up, heā€™s a martyr for everything he does, he fails to see other peopleā€™s perspectives, he gets worked up easily, I donā€™t think heā€™s as empathetic as he could be, he loves drama,Ā and heā€™s vain af. But heā€™s not a badĀ person. We all have negative qualities that we need to work on. But we also arenā€™t criticizedĀ for it publicly.Ā 

I think people LOVE to have thatĀ perspective so theyĀ can feel like aĀ warrior. ThemĀ against the world. Nearly everyone is evil but theyā€™reĀ the light and the exception! Makes themĀ feel superior. Thatā€™s such a shallow perception of the world.Ā 

Ā 

Ok but both of them are racist pieces of ****...:laughga:

ChromeAngel
9 minutes ago, GhettoFabulous said:

Ok but both of them are racist pieces of ****...:laughga:

I disagreeĀ :laughga:Ā 

LaLuna

Beauty gurus/influencers are so damn messy. They're constantly involved in some kind of drama :laughga:.

I'm not a fan of Jeffree but, in this particular case...

tenor.gif?itemid=9479342

Fee Dee

All I know of this James Charles person is the heinous razor burn pics from a Coachella and how he had them 'shopped out.

ltlmnstr
7 hours ago, gag said:

The pot calling the kettle blackĀ :coffee:

Let's all rewatch that video.

(wtf I can't find that damn video. This woman exposed him to filth of everything he's done. It went viral and now it's just gone???)

EDIT: I FOUND THE VIDEO

Also, this.

AdmistTheLight

Damn, I said that behaviours like this should absolutely be called out but now I worry for the dude. This is the kind of things that lead to people self-harm themselvesĀ :saladga:

LiberatƩ mi amor

StarstruckIllusion
7 hours ago, LetsGetHigh said:

He also tweeted then deleted this in response to a tweet by James' bro

D6YTOf4WkAA_sxJ.jpg:orig

ANNE

AH

OU!

HausOfMark

oh James, you really burning your bridges and biting the hands that fed you.

-Mark

fivefoottwo

jeffree is wrong in my opinion. james may have messedĀ up but heĀ hasĀ no right to call him ā€œthreat to societyā€ given hisĀ 10x even more messed up past (which include threatening to splash battery acid, use of the N word, being caught on tape touching a guyā€™s junk when the guy was obviously trying to duck his moves and shield himselfĀ Ā https://twitter.com/mamamiacookeria/status/1127691276189519873?s=21Ā watch this: its DISGUSTING)Ā heā€™s pushing 40 andĀ ganging up on a 19 year old, how lame and immature.Ā 

Ā 

ltlmnstr
1 hour ago, fivefoottwo said:

jeffree is wrong in my opinion. james may have messedĀ up but heĀ hasĀ no right to call him ā€œthreat to societyā€ given hisĀ 10x even more messed up past (which include threatening to splash battery acid, use of the N word, being caught on tape touching a guyā€™s junk when the guy was obviously trying to duck his moves and shield himselfĀ Ā https://twitter.com/mamamiacookeria/status/1127691276189519873?s=21Ā watch this: its DISGUSTING)Ā heā€™s pushing 40 andĀ ganging up on a 19 year old, how lame and immature.Ā 

Ā 

They're both shitty people. Sadly, it's the enemy of my enemy is my friend situation.Ā 

I don't give Jeffree a pass on his misogyny and racism.Ā 

Mer Girl

I think the whole thing is ****ing stupid tbh... petty drama over people who if it weren't for the internet and the craze of celebrity endorses makeup both wouldn't be ****.Ā  And Tati sounds like a fake plasticy bitch.

doppelganger

I donā€™t condone James alleged behaviour but to see such aggressiveĀ bullying by adultĀ YouTube beauty figures againstĀ a young boy when heā€™s down ... it just doesnā€™t feel right. It speaks volumes about their character that they have to film a hate video likeĀ this to get attention.Ā 

GypsyBabe

Wow. He really got ended huh?Ā :laughga:

āšÆĶ›

Archived