Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Jeffree Star Drags James Charles!

PunkTheFunk

Featured Posts

MonsterJay
2 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

I mean, Zara Larsson is not part of the beauty industry and still decided to talk about him.

I don't think it's wrong to say the truth, but why didn't they say it earlier?

Apparently James was having his lawyers contact people that were trying to expose him.

There are numerous screenshots that are being RT’d on twitter

maybe that played a factor in all this?

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SHALLOW
2 minutes ago, MonsterJay said:

Apparently James was having his lawyers contact people that were trying to expose him.

There are numerous screenshots that are being RT’d on twitter

maybe that played a factor in all this?

idk. I just don't know how i feel about this. He can definitely be annoying but i kinda empathize with him in the way that the whole world is hating on him rn and he  has to defend himself

Shipper
3 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

I mean, Zara Larsson is not part of the beauty industry and still decided to talk about him.

I don't think it's wrong to say the truth, but why didn't they say it earlier?

Well if it happened to me and my bf,  I wouldn't make a whole video about it and keep it private.  

But since TATI came out and made a whole expose video,  people who had been wronged came to chime in in support of her.  

It's similar to the #metoo movement.  Sexual harassment has been happenening for centuries but this whole speaking out and saying your story only really came about now. 

I guess we have just developed into a society that likes to chime in and speak out that's why we as a society are so offended by so many things now. It has pros and cons. 

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

MonsterJay
1 minute ago, SHALLOW said:

idk. I just don't know how i feel about this. He can definitely be annoying but i kinda empathize with him in the way that the whole world is hating on him rn and he  has to defend himself

I feel like he could/can handle this in a different manner. 

Its just the way how he’s been playing the victim and his mother talking smack about Tati leading up to her video which rubbed people the wrong way.

He also has to explain the people coming forward outside the beauty community.

2 hours ago, Taide said:

''He is a danger to society.''

Gurl, the drama :air: Seriously somebody better be keeping eye on James if he decides to hurt himself or something.. :smh:

we don't want him to sister suicide.

MonsterJay
1 minute ago, Shipper said:

Well if it happened to me and my bf,  I wouldn't make a whole video about it and keep it private.  

But since TATI came out and made a whole expose video,  people who had been wronged came to chime in in support of her.  

It's similar to the #metoo movement.  Sexual harassment has been happenening for centuries but this whole speaking out and saying your story only really came about now. 

I guess we have just developed into a society that likes to chime in and speak out that's why we as a society are so offended by so many things now. It has pros and cons. 

James and his mother are the reason why Tati even uploaded the video in the first place.

Both of them were slandering her on social media and talking to Drama Channels INSTEAD of handling it behind closed doors.

Tati’s video just caused people to speak up since it sounds like James’s lawyers keeping an eye about what was coming out apparently.

Chromatic
2 hours ago, OMonster said:

You say with a "Make art, not war" t-shirt :ohwell:

Hide contents

Sorry, I don't mean to come for you personally. Your comment is fine, it's just kind of got me thinking.

Like, I just think the general bandwagon of hatred and cancel culture is so petty and so toxic. Particularly from those directly involved - including those, likes Jeffree and Tati, of high profile who are using their platforms in a negative way. They've got their millions... why deliberately go out of your way to strip someone else from theirs? Trust in karma, don't force it.

At the end of the day, James has made a lot of mistakes. He is a 19-year-old gay guy, who... like most 19-year-old gay guys, has a bit of a thing for straight guys. Beyond that, he seems like a very entitled, rude and obnoxious individual - which, for many 19-year-olds, would be an inevitable symptom of almost overnight fame and fortune. 

He's clearly a troubled guy, but does he deserve to have the world turn on him in this way? I swear man, humanity is evil. 

This kid could well end up killing himself.

I find it hard to feel sorry for him. I mean, this mess has been building up for years. But now that others in the industry are speaking up, people are suddenly surprised, as if these stories about him are something that just happened overnight.

Bio

I don’t know how I feel about all of this. I thought Tati was supposed to be the drama free beauty guru, the good example, etc. She could have just stopped talking to him and moved on like she did many times over the years (I’m thinking about the Too Faced thing that happened to her). 

I wonder if Jeffree or other gurus weren’t pressuring her to make that video, I don’t know. 

JohnnyVersace

The fact that after years of criticism, receipts, drags, scandals, Jeffree Star remains one of the few successful and unproblematic beauty influencers is just....a cackle. I'm living for all of this, truly. :vegas:

3 hours ago, Taide said:

''He is a danger to society.''

Gurl, the drama :air: Seriously somebody better be keeping eye on James if he decides to hurt himself or something.. :smh:

Yeah, everyone better be careful. While James is wrong in many ways, the bullying and all this bad attention can drive him down that path. I wouldn't want that blood on my hands. Everyone is taking this so lightly, when actually, **** could get so much more serious

FfFfFfFF

If this means I won't be forced to see James ass cheeks all over my timeline I'm all for it. :excited:

Wow, this is all really shocking. I always thought there was something really shady about him, like when he came for Ariana Grande calling her rude cause she unfollowed him. Jefree Star is just as bad tbh with his racist tendencies.

weed

I’m ****ing screeching omggggg omgggggggg

Archived