💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Jeffree Star Drags James Charles!

PunkTheFunk

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, Wifey said:

Nathan is literally the type of dude James goes after so I can only imagine what went down. 

What does this say about Jefree? 

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jester

Am I the only one who thinks it's pathetic how all these beauty gurus, but also youtubers in general hate each other, but act like friends, and then wait for an occasion like this to start saying ****.

Now everyone suddenly remembered that James is an awful person after being BFFs for years lol

Cowards

StrawberryBlond

This is the first tweet that has ever truly made me "shooketh" as they say. When you find out about all the stuff that went down in private and what people are like behind closed doors, that's when you get the true measure of a situation. James is officially done now that another beauty guru on his level has cancelled him.

1 minute ago, Jester said:

Am I the only one who thinks it's pathetic how all these beauty gurus, but also youtubers in general hate each other, but act like friends, and then wait for an occasion like this to start saying ****.

Now everyone suddenly remembered that James is an awful person after being BFFs for years lol

Cowards

I think some of them are definitely fake but I have no doubt that some are genuinely friends and then find out that their friends are not who they say they are. That is how master manipulators work, after all. They make you believe they're a good person and then when you're fully all in, they start to show their true colours and only those with the strength can realise the toxicity and walk away. You can tell how genuine Tati is being and how she hated doing this video but she felt there was no other way. People need to know how dangerous he is, she couldn't not make this public. Regrets in friendships happen all the time, it doesn't mean they were fake.

PunkTheFunk
1 hour ago, Mirages said:

Is he really? I mean even if all the things are true this is overly dramatic :selena:

Society: 

James Charles:

Mirages
2 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

Society: 

James Charles:

But like for real :toofunny:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

ChromeAngel
1 hour ago, Lucas said:

Never been into influencer culture, but the drama is too good for me to stay away :ohwell:

All this scandal is the only interesting thing in my life right now :diane:

Roland

"A danger to society"? Is that not a little over the top?! Also people seem to be calling a creep and a sexual predator based on the Gage Gomez thing alone... He probably pushed it too much but he is 19 and was the other guy not giving him signals and told him he wanted to experiment?

If it was a girl who tired it with a gay guy... Would the comments be filled with "sexual predator" and "creep" etc.? Never knew about him really before this weekend but I am engrossed in the whole thing... 

SHALLOW

I absolutley don't think James is right but i don't like this sudden mocking behaviour from everyone . Like, why are they only coming for him  now? 

It low-key reminds me of the ARTPOP Era.

I just don't get why these things come out all at once. :saladga:

ChromeAngel
1 hour ago, GhettoFabulous said:

I’ve seen it all but the excuse “everyone is a little racists” girl....:laughga: both trash anyways imo so....

It’s about the intention behind the words. Most people are not racist, in my opinion. Most people are good people.

He messed up, he’s a martyr for everything he does, he fails to see other people’s perspectives, he gets worked up easily, I don’t think he’s as empathetic as he could be, he loves drama, and he’s vain af. But he’s not a bad person. We all have negative qualities that we need to work on. But we also aren’t criticized for it publicly. 

I think people LOVE to have that perspective so they can feel like a warrior. Them against the world. Nearly everyone is evil but they’re the light and the exception! Makes them feel superior. That’s such a shallow perception of the world. 

Martijn
2 hours ago, SOOOON said:

wow james career isnt going to recover

i dont know her mariah carey GIF

It literally (sister) snapped :giggle:

Shipper
13 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

I absolutley don't think James is right but i don't like this sudden mocking behaviour from everyone . Like, why are they only coming for him  now? 

It low-key reminds me of the ARTPOP Era.

I just don't get why these things come out all at once. :saladga:

It's because it came to a point where they have to chose sides regarding people in their community, Tati or James Charles. 

I mean if you have real friends, this is the part where you defend them and speak good things about them.  The fact that people who were quiet about this are now only speaking up in support of what Tati said speaks a lot about James Charles' character behind the camera. 

He was doing this to his OWN FRIENDS' BFs. If he was doing that to my bf,  I would ban him and be done with him. But to find out that he has been doing that to a lot of his other friends, that's some next level back stabbing. 

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

MonsterJay
1 hour ago, babyboo said:

and they're all perfectly fine latching on to him when he's high and just gang up on him when he's down? that kinda sums up their character :laughga:

edit: imo james is the better of the 3 but all of them have MAJOR attitude problem and needs to be humbled stat.

The drama started shortly after this video was posted.

James started alot of it at Tati’s Bday (Feb 14th) and this vid was posted Jan 25th. It also sounds like James did something to Nathan (JS’s Boyfriend) which why he has not been invited to Jeffree’s house since then.

James and his mom are the ones that were instigating the issue since the Coachella Incident and making Tati look bad. So Tati uploaded the video to clear the air. Then all these people are coming forth about James’s interesting ways. Zara Larsson and other celebs are posting their receipts too.

At the end of that day James himself has alot to blame in this.

*Not popping off on you sis btw! Just posting what I know :) love you*

SHALLOW
2 minutes ago, Shipper said:

It's because it came to a point where they have to chose sides regarding people in their community, Tati or James Charles. 

I mean if you have real friends, this is the part where you defend them and speak good things about them.  The fact that people who were quiet about this are now only speaking up in support of what Tati said speaks a lot about James Charles' character behind the camera. 

He was doing this to his OWN FRIENDS' BFs. If he was doing that to my bf,  I would ban him and be done with him. But to find out that he has been doing that to a lot of his other friends, that's some next level back stabbing. 

I mean, Zara Larsson is not part of the beauty industry and still decided to talk about him.

I don't think it's wrong to say the truth, but why didn't they say it earlier?

Archived