Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Jeffree Star Drags James Charles!

PunkTheFunk

Featured Posts

Marilyn MonHoe
3 minutes ago, davflz said:

damn James' career is truly over huh :sharon:

He got so big over the past years I thought he has unstoppable, but I really don't think he can recover from this :laughga:

Have you seen his subscriber count? He’s lost over 2 million of them :sharon:

I honestly don’t know how he can recover from this. Maybe if he lays low and donates large sums of money to sexual assault victim organizations? But then how do you make it seem authentic and not like you’re playing damage control? I have no idea :sharon: 

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OMonster
7 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Never been into influencer culture, but the drama is too good for me to stay away :ohwell:

You say with a "Make art, not war" t-shirt :ohwell:

Spoiler

Sorry, I don't mean to come for you personally. Your comment is fine, it's just kind of got me thinking.

Like, I just think the general bandwagon of hatred and cancel culture is so petty and so toxic. Particularly from those directly involved - including those, likes Jeffree and Tati, of high profile who are using their platforms in a negative way. They've got their millions... why deliberately go out of your way to strip someone else from theirs? Trust in karma, don't force it.

At the end of the day, James has made a lot of mistakes. He is a 19-year-old gay guy, who... like most 19-year-old gay guys, has a bit of a thing for straight guys. Beyond that, he seems like a very entitled, rude and obnoxious individual - which, for many 19-year-olds, would be an inevitable symptom of almost overnight fame and fortune. 

He's clearly a troubled guy, but does he deserve to have the world turn on him in this way? I swear man, humanity is evil. 

This kid could well end up killing himself.

subtext / fantasy

JGD
35 minutes ago, PinkPop said:

Well he's a racist, so he ain't no better.

Everyone is a little racist, and he’s already apologized countless times.  Move on :triggered:

Borisapillar

If Katy survived the last few years then James can survive this, sistrens.

Ryusei

Pot and kettle honestly but YAAAASSS i‘m living drag ha :ladyhaha: 

Musery

GhettoFabulous
4 minutes ago, JGD said:

Everyone is a little racist, and he’s already apologized countless times.  Move on :triggered:

I’ve seen it all but the excuse “everyone is a little racists” girl....:laughga: both trash anyways imo so....

babyboo

and they're all perfectly fine latching on to him when he's high and just gang up on him when he's down? that kinda sums up their character :laughga:

edit: imo james is the better of the 3 but all of them have MAJOR attitude problem and needs to be humbled stat.

babyboo
5 minutes ago, JGD said:

Everyone is a little racist, and he’s already apologized countless times.

:what:

gstring
48 minutes ago, Unbeweavable said:

Nathan tho :flutter:

Who is he?

Little little

JGD
3 minutes ago, GhettoFabulous said:

I’ve seen it all but the excuse “everyone is a little racists” girl....:laughga: both trash anyways imo so....

2 minutes ago, babyboo said:

:what:

Everyone has some sort of internalized views on race, whether it’s good or bad :shrug:  Even babies have some sort of bias to their own race, unless my professors have been brainwashing me :poot:

Epione

Did foundation reached their brain? Danger to society. Beauty people are so overly dramatic.

Hi Its Nicole
Just now, finneas said:

i don't know who she is 

Anna ou-

Hello Gaga

artElias
22 minutes ago, Borisapillar said:

If Katy survived the last few years then James can survive this, sistrens.

katy and james are two different persons and everybody is different and born their own way!!

I'm worried about him but the drama is also fun :bradley::classy:

I really hope he is okay and has people who are there to help him with this mess

I think it will open his eyes

Archived