Jump to content
Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
rumor

Bradley and Irina Rumoured Split

Featured Posts

thewho

Okay but like... THEY LITERALLY MUSIC FnCKED AT THE OSCARS :triggered:

there was enough chemistry to create ten Flubbers :messga:

how do you NOT fall in love from that......¿

HELLO 

lady gaga love GIF by The Academy Awards

THIS. IS. TRUE. LOVE.

:icega:

  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sanne Godijn
Just now, Marionette said:

Okay but like... THEY LITERALLY MUSIC FnCKED AT THE OSCARS :triggered:

there was enough chemistry to create ten Flubbers :messga:

how do you NOT fall in love from that......¿

HELLO 

lady gaga love GIF by The Academy Awards

THIS. IS. TRUE. LOVE.

:icega:

Its called acting

  • Thanks 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
thewho
1 minute ago, Sanne Godijn said:

Its called acting

georginio wijnaldum lfc GIF by Liverpool FC

Pero like :triggered:

Ósea 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sanne Godijn
1 minute ago, Marionette said:

georginio wijnaldum lfc GIF by Liverpool FC

Pero like :triggered:

Ósea 

What does that mean

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
MonsterMom
5 minutes ago, AJRocketMan said:

No bitch, she’s gotta date a woman! :grr:

I wish! I will be lining up for that jamie fails GIF by World’s Funniest

  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sanne Godijn

I think if this is even true that the reason for their breakup could be that inrina is angry about the fact that bradley doesnt want to marry her

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ktaylor99
2 hours ago, Sanne Godijn said:

I think if this is even true that the reason for their breakup could be that inrina is angry about the fact that bradley doesnt want to marry her

You are as invested in Rocket and LG not being a thing as people who want them to be a thing. 

Why do you care? 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sanne Godijn
3 hours ago, Ktaylor99 said:

You are as invested in Rocket and LG not being a thing as people who want them to be a thing. 

Why do you care? 

I dont want bradley and gaga to be a thing i was just giving my opinion

  • LMAO 1
  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
YourCureness
On 5/13/2019 at 12:45 AM, Shipper said:

Yeah.

Kinda like Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie. But then Brad Pitt did not have any kids with Jennifer Anniston so...  :messga:

If Brad and Irina did split, I hope Gaga isn't involved.

Angelina really did wreck Brad and Jennifer's relationship though. Angie was a homewrecker. 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Shipper
4 hours ago, YourCureness said:

Angelina really did wreck Brad and Jennifer's relationship though. Angie was a homewrecker. 

I just noticed the Double standards of this.  Not only you but i am also guilty of it as well. 

Why ony call the woman a homewrecker when the man is EQUALLY to blame.  It takes two to tango and commit adultery. Brad Pitt was to blame as well as any man or woman committing adultery. 

Edited by Shipper
Box me up
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 2
  • Thanks 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
BloodyM
1 hour ago, Shipper said:

I just noticed the Double standards of this.  Not only you but i am also guilty of it as well. 

Why ony call the woman a homewrecker when the man is EQUALLY to blame.  It takes two to tango and commit adultery. Brad Pitt was to blame as well as any man or woman committing adultery. 

And hey, I also believe that most of the times the persons who commits adultery aren't really happy in their relationship in the first place.

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ktaylor99
6 hours ago, Sanne Godijn said:

I dont want bradley and gaga to be a thing i was just giving my opinion

Why?

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sanne Godijn
1 hour ago, Ktaylor99 said:

Why?

dog gif GIF

Edited by Sanne Godijn

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ktaylor99
2 hours ago, Sanne Godijn said:

dog gif GIF

If I knew why, I wouldn’t be asking. 

But go off I guess...

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  
×
×
  • Create New...