Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
question

Do we know where Gaga is? (Amsterdam)

Featured Posts

t e a
Just now, Zander said:

Looks like a sign outside an icecream truck.

yoü & i part 2 :ally:

d e r r i d a
  • LMAO 1

DumDumDardiDa92
Just now, Zander said:

Looks like a sign outside an icecream truck.

I thInk the truck is for the staff working in the building because it wAs serving drinks etc that's why I was shook to see Gagas name on the board lol 

ModernEcstasy
8 minutes ago, DumDumDardiDa92 said:

Because the sign could lIterally just be someone joking? Iv got a life and home to go too! I'm not gonna just stand on my own outside. Also look at the building on gOogle or something...it's a very narrow street 

I’m just saying I wouldn’t have the willpower to carry on. I’d be thinking about it all day :air:

(Is this typically a place where things are filmed/ shot?)

Edited by ModernEcstasy
  • Love 1

BadMonster
1 minute ago, ModernEcstasy said:

I’m just saying I wouldn’t have the willpower to carry on. I’d be thinking about it all day :air:

Most Dutchies don't really care about spotting celebrities tho, especially not people from Amsterdam, which is why celebrities like the country and city

DumDumDardiDa92
8 minutes ago, BadMonster said:

Imagine if it's a photoshoot for Haus Beauty or something..

I'm hoping it's for music but haus beauty would be pretty cool too but I'm literally debating just biking back up There now but it's strange because I swear she was in L.A? I honestly don't not what to think but common sense is tellIng me for some reason they are just joking with tourists or something 

DumDumDardiDa92
Just now, BadMonster said:

Most Dutchies don't really care about spotting celebrities tho, especially not people from Amsterdam, which is why celebrities like the country and city

Thank you! This is so true and it's such a enclosed City To just stand around in. You constantly have to be on the go! Even more so in this street 

BadMonster
1 minute ago, DumDumDardiDa92 said:

I'm hoping it's for music but haus beauty would be pretty cool too but I'm literally debating just biking back up There now but it's strange because I swear she was in L.A? I honestly don't not what to think but common sense is tellIng me for some reason they are just joking with tourists or something 

you never know, she might have thrown everyone off cuz she's shooting videos or photos or something. I wouldn't go there tbh, they might have finished, it might be fake, etc

DumDumDardiDa92
4 minutes ago, ModernEcstasy said:

(Is this typically a place where things are filmed/ shot?)

I get you lol it's constantly running through my head but I just feels it's too good to be true! 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

RAMROD

Just walk up and find out yourself, cos being a witness from distance always leave things unanswered. If there was filming you will know when you get closer.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ♥ The ♥ Very ♥ Fine ♥ Versatile ♥ Adaptive ♥ And ♥ Most ♥ Revered ♥ Tech ♥ Dandy ♥

DumDumDardiDa92
Just now, BadMonster said:

you never know, she might have thrown everyone off cuz she's shooting videos or photos or something. I wouldn't go there tbh, they might have finished, it might be fake, etc

Naa I'm not gonna go there lol but thanks aGain for finding that photo! Felt like I was gonna get the whole of Gaga daily after me then! I knew someone must have seen it and posted it Online 

• Like 1

Zander

Hypothetically why would she be in Amsterdam? If she does come to Europe to film something its normally the UK and specifically London. 

BadMonster
21 minutes ago, DumDumDardiDa92 said:

Naa I'm not gonna go there lol but thanks aGain for finding that photo! Felt like I was gonna get the whole of Gaga daily after me then! I knew someone must have seen it and posted it Online 

wait, the photo was a snapshot from an insta story posted by someone who (also) works at Talpa, OMG :deadbanana:

Edited by BadMonster

DumDumDardiDa92
2 minutes ago, BadMonster said:

wait, the photo was posted by someone who works at Talpa, OMG :deadbanana:

Sorry what's Talpa? Is that the media/radio company in the Netherlands? 

Amen Fashion

As I said Boys Noize is around and I’m sure if she films a video and they are part, that they will be in the video idk probs fake