💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Man pretends to be a black woman (Loqueesha film)

Shipper

Featured Posts

VTV

i lowkey thought he's Ben Shapiro

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rudz Xinc

What's so controversial about this?

How is this different than black guy pretending to be white chick? :oprah:

Look at those clowns

Pacify Him

A GGD member must’ve written the script

I’m getting on your nerves

Rudz Xinc
11 hours ago, uo111 said:

Ain't nobody got time to read all those. There is a reason it's called "history". Means it's in the past. I know black people used as slaves during the old time, I know about that.

I am a minority in my own country, I'm pretty sure I have experienced racism and I never get offended that easily by every little things these days. 

When black people did white face it's ok. When white people did black face they get attacked. Where is the logic in all that?

Look at those clowns

uo111
13 minutes ago, RudzXinc said:

Ain't nobody got time to read all those. There is a reason it's called "history". Means it's in the past. I know black people used as slaves during the old time, I know about that.

I am a minority in my own country, I'm pretty sure I have experienced racism and I never get offended that easily by every little things these days. 

When black people did white face it's ok. When white people did black face they get attacked. Where is the logic in all that?

How are you gonna be willfully ignorant, admit you don’t understand, AND claim this is illogical... all in the same breath. It baffles the mind girl. :oprah:

ltlmnstr
41 minutes ago, uo111 said:

How are you gonna be willfully ignorant, admit you don’t understand, AND claim this is illogical... all in the same breath. It baffles the mind girl. :oprah:

Marlon Wayans, the director of White Chicks, even denounced this movie because the guy making Loqueesha tried to say "hey white chicks is the same idea" like every other comment in this thread.

The concept of Misogynoir needs more mainstream spotlight on it because people can just "act black" and be praised for it.

Rudz Xinc
46 minutes ago, uo111 said:

It baffles me as well that people like to play victim when it's not that deep.

Look at those clowns

PoshLife
On 5/12/2019 at 2:25 AM, Magneto said:

Imagine this, but with a straight guy imitating a gay guy and pulling out all the stereotypes. Y'all would not be okay

Behind-the-Cadelabra-KA2-dvd-1920x1080.j

David Ward
On 5/25/2019 at 4:25 PM, Pacify Him said:

A GGD member must’ve written the script

full house GIF

Archived