πŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA πŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Man pretends to be a black woman (Loqueesha film)

Shipper

Featured Posts

RoverLoader
9 hours ago, Bloody Grammys said:

This is the dumbest sh*t I read today. Gays have been major supporters of females since ALWAYS. It doesn't matter if they're black, white, asian or trans. There are gay stans for every girl.

I'm not a cupcake stan. But according to your words, gaga is also a sad figure who buys into how gays see powerful women. It doesn't matter the color of their skin. You're diminishing this girl's talent by saying this and making a bad name for her.

If I'm not wrong, cupcake is working her way into acclaim without a label. She is actually makes generous donations and it's known that she is extremely kind. Your comment was very ignorant and disrespectful.

The only dumb comment here is yours. People of color have to fight against negative stereotypes every day and Cupcake is literally the embodiment of how some white gay men envisage black women. The hood rat obsessed with sex and making smutty comments. If you aren't black then you can't really comment. It's irrelevant that she's kind and makes donations. Her schtick is a tired, worn out stereotype and you like it because you enjoy laughing at her; not because she's "kind".

Β 

We are fighting against this perception every day, so the fact that you are unaware of this makes you the ignorant one sadly.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Shipper
43 minutes ago, Billie Eilish said:

the trailer link is not workingΒ Β :wtf:Β how is the movie called?Β 

Loqueesha

Β 

Β 

πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•

Lion Heart

Jesus ****ing Christ

β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€

ZiggyZiggs
12 hours ago, littlepotter said:

aaaa, these well thought out arguments and sound logic have made me feel so ashamed of myself

??

SEANGT

white stereotypes haven't been used for generations to enslave, jail, kill, andΒ keep wealth from white people. White Chicks making fun of white people doesn't have the same impact and harmful repercussions as this does.Β 

White Chicks is probably really sexist and bad in that way though. I didn't really find the movieΒ to be good. I barely remember it anyway.Β 

littlepotter
5 hours ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

??

Β 

17 hours ago, littlepotter said:

i have no opinion on the trailer since i have not watched it. what my point is is that people who are so smug inΒ their own opinion and only have 'i'm right, you're wrong, i won't tell you why without being condescending, won't make any arguments to support my case,Β and you should feel ashamed' to say are really, really sad and make it impossible for others to see what really is wrong with their way of thinking.Β 

please tell me. do you expect ANYONE to pause, look at your posts and say 'damn, this person may be right' with all the entitlement and condescension you're showing? it's only off putting and makes people want to fight you just to spite you.

i've spent enough time on this. bye

Β 

chaeri pls

Sepsami
On 5/12/2019 at 10:41 AM, HeavyMetalLover said:

True. The amount of 'y'all's used here is incredible.

I feel personally attacked :selena:

bloody g
12 hours ago, RoverLoader said:

The only dumb comment here is yours. People of color have to fight against negative stereotypes every day and Cupcake is literally the embodiment of how some white gay men envisage black women. The hood rat obsessed with sex and making smutty comments. If you aren't black then you can't really comment. It's irrelevant that she's kind and makes donations. Her schtick is a tired, worn out stereotype and you like it because you enjoy laughing at her; not because she's "kind".

Β 

We are fighting against this perception every day, so the fact that you are unaware of this makes you the ignorant one sadly.

Gays stan anything oversexualised. Even if they're white. Haven't you seen the cockdestroyers?

γ€ŽπŸπšπ­πž 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 π›πž πœπ‘πšπ§π πžπγ€

ZiggyZiggs
1 hour ago, littlepotter said:

Β 

Β 

U haven’t watched the trailer? BYE sweetieΒ 

littlepotter
On 5/13/2019 at 3:35 PM, ZiggyZiggs said:

U haven’t watched the trailer? BYE sweetieΒ 

I'm in love with the fact that you just cemented my point.

chaeri pls

ZiggyZiggs
2 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

I'm in love with the fact that you just cemented my point.

that literally doesn’t make any sense whatsoever by ok lol

• 2 weeks later...
LOVE JUNKIE

When you don't have a budget so you have to try to spark outrage to promote your movie but no one actually cares.

on a three day bender

Shipper

:green:

πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•

Archived