๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Man pretends to be a black woman (Loqueesha film)

Shipper

Featured Posts

Shipper

screen_shot_2019-05-13_at_11.38.06_am.pn

ย 

IMDB synopsis:

A white guy pretends to be a black female talk radio host and becomes a huge hit.

ย 

:stalkga:

The movie Loqueesha has already received numerous criticisms after the trailer came out just yesterday.

The writer/director for this film responded with this tweet.

What do you make of this?

ย 

๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster

Mmmmm idk...white man pretending to beย  a black woman...I guess I can't say anything cuz I found white chicks to be a classic

Stream my new single, ๐Ÿ’œ"Heartbeat"๐Ÿ’œ, on Spotify!

Shipper
4 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

Mmmmm idk...white man pretending to beย  a black woman...I guess I can't say anything cuz I found white chicks to be a classic

But is 2019 ready for Loqueesha. :ohwell:

๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•

River

I thought there was going to be a blackface in it, but it's just a white guy that voice acting a black woman, it's not really the end of the world, white drag queens mimics black female artists without blackface (except a few who does blackface or did in the past) so for me as long as it's in the humor or dark humor line and it's somehow respectful, even though it's full of "black woman stereotypes and cliches" but this is humor and satire in some sense, I think it's fine.

I'm personally not interested in this movie, and will not see it.

Je ne parle pas franรงais but I can padam if you like

ZiggyZiggs

anyone whoโ€™s ok with this should be ashamed of themselvesย 

Ally Campana

I think it depends on the movie. I mean, we had White Chicks which was a classic. I think we should give the movie a chanceย before jumping to any conclusion.

Does it matter? Damage is done

Magneto

Imagine this, but with a straight guy imitating a gay guy and pulling out all the stereotypes. Y'all would not be okay

Free my mind

Hexxx

I'm screaming what in LG6's name was that???ย :air::toofunny::lmao:ย the director is very bold to do something like this

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

gag

Even outside the concept this movie just looks so bad?ย :toofunny:ย The $30 budget and the lead actor being barely able to act kind of jumped out

headspin, happiness, DEฬคฬฃAฬขฬฏอ”ฬ˜Tออ™ฬ—ฬŸฬซHอกอ…ฬ—ฬ™

AJRocketMan

Well itโ€™s not that different from what white gays do on the inter webs. ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿผโ€โ™‚๏ธ There have been many a GGD member whom I thought was a black woman but turned out to be a gay white man.

Lippoutou
31 minutes ago, Magneto said:

Imagine this, but with a straight guy imitating a gay guy and pulling out all the stereotypes. Y'all would not be okay

Yes I would. People don't know what humor is anymore.ย 

HotLikeMexico

Am I the only person who is getting this vibe that this isnโ€™t a real movie but literally a giant troll?

RAMROD

This is like reversed White Chicks. Anyone who's in their 20s and over right now might remember that funny as hell cop movie where two black guys used white face make up and pretending to be white girls to solve kidnappings crime. There were a lot of white stereotypes tropes too. ย :lmao:

ย 

(๏พ‰โ—•ใƒฎโ—•)๏พ‰โœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*ยด่‰ธ๏ฝ€*) โ™กโ™กโ™ก

Archived