💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Man pretends to be a black woman (Loqueesha film)

Shipper

Featured Posts

littlepotter
1 minute ago, Sanne Godijn said:

Im not saying that i myself am discriminated or opressed

oh but sweetheart! you don't have to say that! don't you know 'woke' people nowadays are free to invent whatever discourse and force words you never said into your mouth to fit their narrative?

chaeri pls

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Isn't that basically the whole premise of White Chicks but reverse?

monsterdino
3 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

do have any clue how ridiculous you sound? i have not made one comment in this thread about the actual movie. you are perfectly portraying the social justice wannabes who lash out at any and every one in sight with baseless assumptions, and grossly overgeneralizing and uncalled for accusations. keep giving actual socially aware people a bad rep.

didn't u quote a person who said "anyone who thinks this is ok should be ashamed" and u responded "aaaa, these well thought out arguments and sound logic have made me feel so ashamed of myself"...insinuating that u are indeed ok with this movie and do not see anything wrong with it, act a fool girl

To be honest, I don't see anything wrong with it, I might even like it :hor:

monsterdino
5 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

oh but sweetheart! you don't have to say that! don't you know 'woke' people nowadays are free to invent whatever discourse and force words you never said into your mouth to fit their narrative?

that comment was made ironically because if u do think white racism exists then how come u never felt discriminated or oppressed because of you're white or anyone that u know for that matter that is white? exactly because it does not exist

Just now, monsterdino said:

that comment was made ironically because if u do think white racism exists then how come u never felt discriminated or oppressed because of you're white or anyone that u know for that matter that is white? exactly because it does not exist

Wow, just wow, I'm disappointed in a few of my community members.

Lippoutou
46 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

and what was particularly funny about the video u just watched of the movie? ...exactly

I am fine with people pulling stereotypes and stuff like that, but when it's actually FUNNY. Nothing in this trailer I found to be funny or intellectually challenging or innovative...legit zero effort. Also what is the point of the movie like what is the plot?? It makes zero sense.

Oh I didn't watch it, I thought we were speaking more generally. Let me reassure you : cheesy humour as this movie seems to be is not my cup of tea either. There are different kinds of humour out there and the fact that this movie may be bad is independent from what I said in response to the users reactions. 

Lady-Gaga-love.jpg

Sanne Godijn
6 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

first off that movie was released in 2004 (like i said) which is totally different situation, second that movie actually has comedy in it and has an actual plot, third as I said white racism does not exist

And im saying that white racism does exist it and it doesnt matter that the movie was released in 2004 an that it a plot and comedy it its still 2 black men acting like stereotypical white girls an thats why i think its unfair that the man in this movie is getting dragged to the pits of hell but the men from the white chicks dinfnt

littlepotter
2 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

didn't u quote a person who said "anyone who thinks this is ok should be ashamed" and u responded "aaaa, these well thought out arguments and sound logic have made me feel so ashamed of myself"...insinuating that u are indeed ok with this movie and do not see anything wrong with it, act a fool girl

thank you for taking the time to analyze what i might have been insinuating. i have no opinion on the trailer since i have not watched it. what my point is is that people who are so smug in their own opinion and only have 'i'm right, you're wrong, i won't tell you why without being condescending, won't make any arguments to support my case, and you should feel ashamed' to say are really, really sad and make it impossible for others to see what really is wrong with their way of thinking. 

please tell me. do you expect ANYONE to pause, look at your posts and say 'damn, this person may be right' with all the entitlement and condescension you're showing? it's only off putting and makes people want to fight you just to spite you.

i've spent enough time on this. bye

chaeri pls

Shipper

deer popcorn GIF

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

ltlmnstr
6 hours ago, Lippoutou said:

Then yes if the joke is mean or inappriate for the sake of it there's a problem I agree with you.

This is where I disagree with you on this movie then.

A white man acting like a black woman had been a trope for a very long time dating back in minstrel performances pre-civil war america. 

The trailer does come off mean and inappropriate to me.
Maybe things aren't this way wherever you are but the world is getting more globalized and the issues of one country will affect another.  

Aphrodizy26

People really believe in reverse racism

white face is not racist

black face is racist because of the history of mocking an oppressed race and also oppressing African American actresses and actors. 

I’m just gonna go ahead and accept that Little Monsters are racist and complicit to casual racism and that’s honestly so disturbing and against what Gaga Stands for 100%

Bizcochito

the trailer link is not working  :wtf: how is the movie called? 

Archived