💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Man pretends to be a black woman (Loqueesha film)

Shipper

Featured Posts

Shipper
5 hours ago, slayo said:

this movie is based off of a real life radio personality called Shirley Q. Liquor

I did some reading on it and that comedian is problematic going as far as donning a blackface for his comedy skits. :fail:

He is lucky he did most of his work during the early 2000s.  If he did it now I bet he won't survive the backlash. 

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nodandsmile

This looks so bad  omg and the acting :saladga:   a white man acting like a stereotypical black woman, trash + did he just encourage someone to commit suicide?

holy scheisse

Lmao he pulled the classic "hey heres a pic of me and my black friend, so im good!!!" 

MonsterBall13

I ain’t talking to you with the way you sound next caller 😂😂😂

Marilyn MonHoe
2 hours ago, Knife said:

I wonder if they're hoping that there's going to be outrage surrounding this movie, and that will in turn drive interest or encourage "anti-SJW" people to go see this movie, because the content of that trailer left a lot to be desired.

That’s kinda what I thought of as well. He made something divisive to obviously offend people which would garner attention from anti-sjws and to drive them into watching the film to make some money. I mean hey Ben Shapiro and Dave Rubin did it, why couldn’t he am I right? :ladyhaha:

PunkTheFunk

Is this problematic? Maybe. (Does the acting look terrible? Yes :poot:). But this whole "I am offended by this, shut this movie down!" sentiment is ridiculous, especially considering how racist GGD can be.

YourCureness
56 minutes ago, davflz said:

Do you  really think that though? :poot:

Based on this trailer it is clear to me that this is just a cheap garbage movie with no passion or thought behind it that purely relies on controversy and outrage to gain attention. I highly doubt this is some masterful commentary on race issues :awkney: It's gonna slap some generic "everybody is great, embrace your differences xoxo" bullshit line in the ending and call itself progressive :laughga:

Yeah actually i highly doubt it. The tone of the trailer is very comedic, doesnt seem like the story is going somewhere

bloody g
3 hours ago, RoverLoader said:

There is also quite a bit of hypocrisy with some GGD members. Ya'll are letting us know you're offended by this but you lap up everything that cupcake does. Someone who is a sad figure, who buys into how a lot of white gay men see certain black women. Not good.

This is the dumbest sh*t I read today. Gays have been major supporters of females since ALWAYS. It doesn't matter if they're black, white, asian or trans. There are gay stans for every girl.

I'm not a cupcake stan. But according to your words, gaga is also a sad figure who buys into how gays see powerful women. It doesn't matter the color of their skin. You're diminishing this girl's talent by saying this and making a bad name for her.

If I'm not wrong, cupcake is working her way into acclaim without a label. She is actually makes generous donations and it's known that she is extremely kind. Your comment was very ignorant and disrespectful.

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Marilyn MonHoe
3 hours ago, RoverLoader said:

There is also quite a bit of hypocrisy with some GGD members. Ya'll are letting us know you're offended by this but you lap up everything that cupcake does. Someone who is a sad figure, who buys into how a lot of white gay men see certain black women. Not good

First of all the @ button is free :ohwell:

Second of all how is Cupcakke a sad figure who buys into the regressive viewpoints of white gay men? She raps about many things: Sex, pedophilia, God, addiction, racism, how she stays humble, her past with her abusive family, how she used to live in shelters.... what does any of that have to do with what you’re claiming?

There are critics that talk about how positive it is for a black female rapper to embrace her sexuality in the same way that men do and to not hold anything back in her songs. She is a sex positive influence in the lives of many people in a society where being a sexual women is frowned upon and ostracized. 

ltlmnstr
8 hours ago, Lippoutou said:

Yes I would. People don't know what humor is anymore. 

Sometimes comedy reinforces bigotry. Neo-nazis feel emboldened by Trump's "jokes" about immigrants being rapists and should shoot them on site.

Dave Chappelle makes transphobic jokes in his set reinforces that transgender people "choose" to transition; denying the science of gender dysphoria.

Lippoutou
41 minutes ago, ltlmnstr said:

Sometimes comedy reinforces bigotry. Neo-nazis feel emboldened by Trump's "jokes" about immigrants being rapists and should shoot them on site.

Dave Chappelle makes transphobic jokes in his set reinforces that transgender people "choose" to transition; denying the science of gender dysphoria.

As you said : sometimes. As long as the context of the joke is clear and everybody is equally made fun of there's no issue, it's even healthy. Then yes if the joke is mean or inappriate for the sake of it there's a problem I agree with you.

Catnikko
8 hours ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

‘It’s a joke’ ‘easily offended’ ‘no sense of humor ‘ ‘sjw’

just gonna leave this here

the funniest part about all this is that the ones who say it’s funny and not offensive are mostly white people, like so y’all gonna tell us poc how we should feel about stuff that is offensive to us? 💀💀💀 make it make sense ma

yall a whole bunch of clowns 🤡🤡🤡  I sweeeaaar 

I swear all i see usually is white people online being offended more than the people it's apparently offensive to.. :air: 

Actual patient

littlepotter
8 hours ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

anyone who’s ok with this should be ashamed of themselves 

aaaa, these well thought out arguments and sound logic have made me feel so ashamed of myself

chaeri pls

monsterdino

omg....this is so wrong, hope they will get their asses dragged. what was even the point of this movie, do they think it's actually gonna be funny?

monsterdino
22 minutes ago, Unbeweavable said:

I swear all i see usually is white people online being offended more than the people it's apparently offensive to.. :air: 

lmfao its not about being offended, it's about separating right from wrong and if u can't see that then that just speaks on your character.

can yall actually just do some research and educate yourselves on how these things damage minorities?

it is the time like these that there was a no tolerance policy on GGD like on ATRL

Archived