💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Man pretends to be a black woman (Loqueesha film)

Shipper

Featured Posts

Sanne Godijn
3 hours ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

anyone who’s ok with this should be ashamed of themselves 

The white chicks say hi

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Leblanc

It's actually kinda a funny trailer :oops:

I understand why people may have an issue with this. But it's a bloody comedy, will people lighten the hell up.

If it's not funny to you then keep it moving, in this day and age there are much worse things happening to further a racist agenda and this is not one of them.

I always let the good ones go

Marilyn MonHoe
2 hours ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

‘It’s a joke’ ‘easily offended’ ‘no sense of humor ‘ ‘sjw’

just gonna leave this here

the funniest part about all this is that the ones who say it’s funny and not offensive are mostly white people, like so y’all gonna tell us poc how we should feel about stuff that is offensive to us? 💀💀💀 make it make sense ma

yall a whole bunch of clowns đŸ€ĄđŸ€ĄđŸ€Ą  I sweeeaaar 

GGD once again showing that it is still largely racially ignorant :rip:

Anyone bringing up White Chicks obviously does not understand racial power dynamics and the way black people were demonized and made into caricatures of their themselves for the amusement of racist white people. Anything that resembles the minstrel shows of the past is a bad idea if you have any kind of racial awareness :rip:

A black person imitating a white person does not have the same kind of history as a white person imitating a black person :rip:

RoverLoader

Well I'm mixed race and I don't have an issue with this kind of concept if done well and cleverly. Satire has been a defining force on how we evolve as a society,  but this just looks bad. I mean the name of the film itself is unbelievably cringeworthy. It reinforces every stereotype going and there doesn't seem to be anything witty or humorous in the trailer itself. It looks terribly low budget, the acting is poor and "you go gurl"...really?  A totally pointless and lazy effort.

There is also quite a bit of hypocrisy with some GGD members. Ya'll are letting us know you're offended by this but you lap up everything that cupcake does. Someone who is a sad figure, who buys into how a lot of white gay men see certain black women. Not good.

ZiggyZiggs
29 minutes ago, Marilyn MonHoe said:

GGD once again showing that it is still largely racially ignorant :rip:

Anyone bringing up White Chicks obviously does not understand racial power dynamics and the way black people were demonized and made into caricatures of their themselves for the amusement of racist white people. Anything that resembles the minstrel shows of the past is a bad idea if you have any kind of racial awareness :rip:

A black person imitating a white person does not have the same kind of history as a white person imitating a black person :rip:

@Sanne Godijnhey boo heeey

ZiggyZiggs
2 hours ago, HeavyMetalLover said:

True. The amount of 'y'all's used here is incredible.

??

ya’ll is used in a variety of dialects by southern Americans, African Americans and South African Indians, so to compare that to this is quite ignorant imo 

just like how gay slang has gone mainstream now, u cannot compare that to a movie about a white man pretending to be a black woman

The Child

This is so racist and not even comparable to White Chicks. GGD yet again showing us they’re racists and that they don’t care.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Borislshere

lots of white gays go around pretending they have a "sassy black woman" inside of them so I'm not at all surprised that most of them are okay with this. :bradley:

Embarrassing. 

Knife

I wonder if they're hoping that there's going to be outrage surrounding this movie, and that will in turn drive interest or encourage "anti-SJW" people to go see this movie, because the content of that trailer left a lot to be desired.

ShockPop
6 hours ago, Magneto said:

Imagine this, but with a straight guy imitating a gay guy and pulling out all the stereotypes. Y'all would not be okay

Bruno was funny...ish.

imnotyourbabe10

I'm far from a SJW but this just doesn't look good and feels/is hella racist (IMHO). 

Queen Bitch
5 hours ago, HeavyMetalLover said:

True. The amount of 'y'all's used here is incredible.

What is wrong with saying "y'all"? 

davflz
4 hours ago, YourCureness said:

Hmmmm. Maybe the point of the movie is really about that cultural appropriation. Like what is the consequence of profiting of others people's culture. Cause if rhat is tha case her, if this is thar kind of dark humor, i would watch it.

Do you  really think that though? :poot:

Based on this trailer it is clear to me that this is just a cheap garbage movie with no passion or thought behind it that purely relies on controversy and outrage to gain attention. I highly doubt this is some masterful commentary on race issues :awkney: It's gonna slap some generic "everybody is great, embrace your differences xoxo" bullshit line in the ending and call itself progressive :laughga:

Magneto
5 hours ago, ShockPop said:

Bruno was funny...ish.

I'm gonna call the police :selena:

Edit: I'm joking sis...

Free my mind

Archived