Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Man pretends to be a black woman (Loqueesha film)

Shipper

Featured Posts

SpiritBunny

omg this is iconic im going to see it the first night honey! Getting my popcorn ready as we speak xoxo

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
uo111

You can tell he didn't consult with any people of color while writing this :awkney:

I'm sure he thinks he tried very hard to not be racists too.

KatieJudasGaga4

The acting looks terrible. And the last part about the girl who was about to commit suicide....already a trash movie, you don't respond to someone like that.

RoverLoader
1 hour ago, Magneto said:

Imagine this, but with a straight guy imitating a gay guy and pulling out all the stereotypes. Y'all would not be okay

Oh you mean like how Sean Penn did when he won the OSCAR for playing Harvey Milk in MILK? :huntyga:

blackpink

This is disgusting. How did anyone with a brain think a movie about a white man imitating a STEREOTYPICALLY racist impression of a black woman and PROFITING off of it in a movie was a good idea? I’m so over this bullshit 

Catnikko
20 minutes ago, Dolce Vita said:

This is disgusting. How did anyone with a brain think a movie about a white man imitating a STEREOTYPICALLY racist impression of a black woman and PROFITING off of it in a movie was a good idea? I’m so over this bullshit 

but black people in general sometimes imitate white girls and their rythm etc all the time, if it's not intended to be offensive and degrading then who the **** really cares

ZiggyZiggs

‘It’s a joke’ ‘easily offended’ ‘no sense of humor ‘ ‘sjw’

just gonna leave this here

the funniest part about all this is that the ones who say it’s funny and not offensive are mostly white people, like so y’all gonna tell us poc how we should feel about stuff that is offensive to us? 💀💀💀 make it make sense ma

yall a whole bunch of clowns 🤡🤡🤡  I sweeeaaar 

slayo

this movie is based off of a real life radio personality called Shirley Q. Liquor

Make it stupid!

ChromaticaPunk
2 hours ago, AJRocketMan said:

Well it’s not that different from what white gays do on the inter webs. 💁🏼‍♂️ There have been many a GGD member whom I thought was a black woman but turned out to be a gay white man.

True. The amount of 'y'all's used here is incredible.

YourCureness

Hmmmm. Maybe the point of the movie is really about that cultural appropriation. Like what is the consequence of profiting of others people's culture. Cause if rhat is tha case her, if this is thar kind of dark humor, i would watch it.

bloody g

It's problematic (?) I'm not sure. I mean, the jokes are only implicitly racist so that's why people think this is inoffensive. It doesn't promote racial hatred but it does promote racial disintegration.

Edit: I'm pretty sure the ending will all be about unity etc etc though so I'm not mad

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Hexxx
2 hours ago, RAMROD said:

This is like reversed White Chicks. Anyone who's in their 20s and over right now might remember that funny as hell cop movie where two black guys used white face make up and pretending to be white girls to solve kidnappings crime. There were a lot of white stereotypes tropes too.  :lmao:

Lmao such a classic

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Archived