đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What is it like to meet Gaga?

MonsterMom

Featured Posts

MonsterMom

I have never gotten the chance to meet her. For those that have, what was it like? What did she say or did anything funny happen? Let me live vicariously through you!:icega: I want stories!!!!

ChromeAngel

I want to know what she SMELLS like. Scents give me an intense visceral reaction and gives me a strong opinion on somebody. Was she wearing perfume? We’re you able to catch a wiff of her natural body scent????? I need to know these things  

Jadeykins
9 minutes ago, ChromeAngel said:

I want to know what she SMELLS like. Scents give me an intense visceral reaction and gives me a strong opinion on somebody. Was she wearing perfume? We’re you able to catch a wiff of her natural body scent????? I need to know these things  

WAS LITERALLY JUST ABOUT TO SAY THIS EXACT THING HAHA. i'm so intrigued....i can't imagine what she smells like....does she smell like flowers? I NEED TO KNOW 

homomo
12 minutes ago, ChromeAngel said:

A friend of mine met her in 2012 and said she smelled like apricot and leather.

TimisaMonster
1 minute ago, Interstellar said:

A friend of mine met her in 2012 and said she smelled like apricot and leather.

The smell of FAME :bradley:

Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

homomo
Just now, TimisaMonster said:

The smell of FAME :bradley:

OMG now that you say it..... 

And this was like June/July 2012..

oh my god omg GIF by TV One

Infinity Wave

I met her in Venice but there was this girl in front of me who actually got to talk with her for this f*cking tabloid or such she wasn't even a fan of her I swear but she's stole my possibility to talk and get a pic with her like many other people did.

Anyway, I like to see the best of everything, so going straight from watching her on YT to actually seeing her from like 1 ft far was a magical experince. 

I could have touched her like I wanted SO much but I was scared her bodyguard would have literally slayed my arm and I more importantly I was scared I could have hurt her because of her fybro so I decides to be respectful and only stare at her as long as I could.

She is the most beautiful woman on Earth I swear!

Oh and fun fact I met Bradley (same way as Gaga) but he signed my ASIB poster I now have in my room - along with 2 others ofc :giveup:

Best day ever. Best day ever!

Colourful

caulixtla

In her 2016 BBC One interview where she is promoting “Perfect Illusion” (PI), the DJ/interviewer comments that she smells really nice.

My music: https://caulixtla.com/music

Glamourpuss

Just a few details that I can remember from my group meet and greet...

She popped her head around the door and said "hi" in a sweet little voice. Everybody literally gasped when they saw her. 

She wore the Venus wig.

Somebody complimented her shoes, she said they're Versace. 

She said the internet is something like 90% negativity and gave a little passionate speech about how she wants to change it. 

She loves seeing her fans artwork. There was one girl dominating the chat which I didn't mind because it was the loveliest interaction. This girl was showing her art and Gaga was sooooo happy. She was beaming the whole time. 

She said she may put out ARTPOP Act 2. :rip:

She looked at the table of gifts when everybody left the room to line up for a photo. I made sure I was last to leave and she was so genuinely excited about her gifts, she said "oooh look at my presents" in a gleeful voice and tried on a hat that somebody made. So if you want to give Gaga a gift it's worth it because she actually looks at them. 

Before the photo I had ten seconds so I gushed about how much I love her and she said "I love you too" in the sweetest voice.

I accidentally touched her left breast when I posed for my photo. :oops: 

She wasn't bored once. She was so happy to interact with her fans but she did reveal a secret that day so I think she was extra excited. She said "I have a secret", we all asked what and she said "I'll be live streaming the Artrave from Paris" and everybody was like yaaaass.

Oh and she didn't smell of anything that I can recall. 

Infinity Wave

The same night she came in the place where we peasants (lol) were watching the second premier of ASIB -and there was Bradley too- and like I turned my head around and I saw her there (as her appearence wasn't planned but she wanted to come greet us) and I STARTED RUNNING TOWARDS HER like there was no tomorrow cuz she was like literally 3 feets away from me and there were no one standing between us.

Well as you can imagine a bodyguard stopped me like he was gonna straight up kill me and than all the people came too and I wasn't so close to her anymore. 

They gave this speech about the movie and asked if we likes it and then after something like 5 minutes they left. It was the perfect ending to a wonderful day!

Colourful

2School4Cool
41 minutes ago, ChromeAngel said:

It probably depends when you see her. Is it before her show when she’s getting ready, or is it right after she steps off stage drenched in sweat after a 2 hour performance. Those would probably be two very different smells :ladyhaha:. Although I wonder if she puts perfume on during costume changes :oprah:

For me, I’m more interested in how tall the person is compared to me. And before anyone tells me, I know, she’s Five Foot Two :huntyga:, I just think seeing someone face to face and seeing how tall they are next to you makes them feel so much more real (I know that sounds weird because of course she’s real, but you get what I mean hahaha)

See The Best In Everyone

Archived