Americano

Featured Posts

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kermit the frog

I imagine the fiberoptic wig she's wearing is a wig, yes. :sweat:

It's obviously her real hair, don't ruin this for me :(

I thought she meant she'll use a brunette wig for a long time. I didn't know she was actually talking about her real hair. :flop: Was she?

No, brunette is her real hair, then blonde wig for BTWB

I imagine the fiberoptic wig she's wearing is a wig, yes.

I can't even begin to describe how floppy that was :toofunny:

Bambino

There was a photograph of her dying her real hair brown, so I guess she wants brown at least for a longer period of time.

She also said they've been working on this wig more than 6 months... back then she was blonde as always.

Then I understand that blond wigs are still on track. I thought that she'll appear as a brunette girl only + brunette wigs and such.

EnigmaMonstr

I hope it doesnt set her on fire :ohno:

Oh my god I thought this. I hope she doesnt pull an MJ :ohno:

Anyone else a little disappointed that right after she said blonde was gone... she brought it back?

Lion Heart

looks awesome

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Clearly innovative! never seen anything like that before. This could only mean that ARTPOP will be pure innovation and creativity in the aspects of fashion, videos, performances, and most importantly music! Can't wait for 2013 :)

Bambino

No, brunette is her real hair, then blonde wig for BTWB

Like I said. I know that brunette is her real hair but I thought she'll also be using brunette wigs and that she'll just abandon blond wigs.

Did anyone else notice, "It's like a mermaid!" That is totally hinting to something.

I'm so over the mermaid topic... Nty :sick:

itmightberyan

Yeah, I'm a tad disappointed... I was under the impression that the Brunette was ARTPOP, so now that I see this Fiber Optic Blonde..I'm curious what the fate of the Vuitton Brown is.

It's an interesting wig, definitely! I'm never a huge fan of lights giving shape to things though. It just accentuates the accessory and the rest of the person becomes a silhouette. We're just gonna see a wig dancing around on stage.. I'm curious though! It's definitely pretty with some lights on around here as opposed to complete darkness.

Archived