Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Vogue's BTS Video of Gaga's MET looks

Chris Evans

Featured Posts

mamo

UGH WHEN FASHION! CAME ON I WAS LIKE YASSSSSSSSSS - CAMP QUEEN :vegas::vegas::vegas:

you can serve it to me ancient city style...

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Zander
22 minutes ago, neptugne said:

video proof of sarah tanno applying the lashes/appliques :ally:

billspyv is shook.

giphy.gif 

dllcll

love her soooo much omg :kara: also the way I screamed when Fashion! started playing :bradley:

III

Zander

I'm so glad to hear that her thought process behind it is what we all seem to of collectively thought and also much more. 

gagzus

i loved the set as it was but it would've made it 100% better if she used her natural hair and kept the gloves, it would've easily been perfect

JEREMY

I always think the look can go with pair of gloves. And this videp proves me right!

Smother Em Eh

I love these and that they had one for the lady who had the most legendary outfits there :party:

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Ally Campana

What happened to the gloves? I was waiting for a part where she says ‘Get rid of the gloves’.

Does it matter? Damage is done

NinaBoninaBrown
39 minutes ago, Miel said:

Oddly enough, I love these looks so much better with her natural hair.

That said, the wig was a whacky and bold choice, and objectively worked better for the performance.

I liked it a lot more with her natural hair as well, it kinda added a grunge touch to the whole look, but I can see why she settled for the wig she went. 

I also loved Brandon's initial vision for the hair, she would've been the only bombshell.com

hair.png

I  can't tell you how excited I was to watch this after all the other videos. God, she's just so f*cking sincere. 

Archived