Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Britney Spears To Appear in Court at Conservatorship Hearing today

Gimme More

Featured Posts

Gimme More
Just now, Faysalaaa said:

How do you know? 

Did you see pictures of her father in court yesterday?

well i doubt they''d be allowed inside the hearing, that's the only reason i believe they'd be in the court, probably waiting in the reception/foyer hoping to bump into britney/lynne etc.

yes i saw pics of her father!

#JusticeForBritney ♡

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Born Brave
49 minutes ago, oko said:

This woman need privacy but above all, she needs peace :heart:

Gosh @oko your posts are always so pure. It's refreshing. 

Gimme More

the live streams ended :messga:

ITS BACK

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Gimme More

UPDATE

1:38 PM PT — Britney has not yet entered the courtroom, but bodyguards appear to be providing security in the hallway for the star.

1:30 PM PT — The hearing is about to get underway and all parties are heading into the courtroom. We have a reporter in the hearing, so we’ll keep you updated on what goes down.

Some of the protestors from the #FreeBritney movement, including Tess Barker from the “Britney’s Gram Podcast” have also entered the courtroom but would not say whether they were there just for support or to actively be involved.

DOES THIS MEAN BRITNEYGRAM GIRLS ARE IN THERE?!

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Lucas

TMZ are liars, they said too many things about this situation that make absolutely no sense in the last few weeks.
I don't know if this court hearing is a result of fans' movement, if all we know is true or not, if this is good for Britney or not, but damn I know I want her to be happy, I hope everything about this messy story will turn into the best for Britney's interest, really, she deserves the whole world

Gimme More
1 minute ago, GagaInTheZone said:

TMZ are liars, they said too many things about this situation that make absolutely no sense in the last few weeks.
I don't know if this court hearing is a result of fans' movement, if all we know is true or not, if this is good for Britney or not, but damn I know I want her to be happy, I hope everything about this messy story will turn into the best for Britney's interest, really, she deserves the whole world

it's a status hearing which was due to take place in August, but due to all the hysteria and comments the court brought it forward!

i completely agree with you, britney deserves the absolute world, she is such a sweet soul.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Lucas

1:48 PM PT — Britney’s attorney, Sam Ingham, said on the record that Britney was the one who wanted the hearing to address the court regarding “issues with medical care,” minor children and trade secrets. Because of the sensitive issues, the reporters in the courtroom have been cleared out.

So I guess we won't know more about it if the reporters were kicked out?...

Gimme More
Just now, GagaInTheZone said:

1:48 PM PT — Britney’s attorney, Sam Ingham, said on the record that Britney was the one who wanted the hearing to address the court regarding “issues with medical care,” minor children and trade secrets. Because of the sensitive issues, the reporters in the courtroom have been cleared out.

hmm so sam ingham is basically the lawyer team b hired...

hopefully we'll find out some details after

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Adrenaliner
1 minute ago, GagaInTheZone said:

**** this

Just now, GagaInTheZone said:

Court hearing was a result of Britney asking for it. Then her co conservator and lawyer asked for emergency resignation! then public pressure led her mom to ask for a court hearing.

3 minutes ago, GagaInTheZone said:

What does this mean? english is not my first language could not understand anything

Gimme More

1:55 PM PT — Britney is now in the courtroom speaking during the closed hearing.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Archived