Britney Spears To Appear in Court at Conservatorship Hearing today

Gimme More

Featured Posts

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gimme More
2 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

Courtney Love said long time ago that Britneys father molested her and that Britney is too proud to let her family dirt exposed. They then tried getting Country Love in a conservatorship which is why shes commenting on this. Now shes everywhere about Britney's team like Lou and her dad.

i remember hearing that! 

jamie used to be an alcoholic and had a bad relationship with lynne and he cheated on her multiple times.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Just now, Gimme More said:

i remember hearing that! 

jamie used to be an alcoholic and had a bad relationship with lynne and he cheated on her multiple times.

Yes alcoholic for over 40 years and hes Britneys conservator!!!!

Remember Courtney Love is not lying she was the only one who openly said Harvey Weinstein is a rapist before the me too movement.

46 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

They said Britney is not happy about how her mom made all this public? I would believe it considering her mom wanted a public court with media and Britney asked for everyone to leave. I dont know why shes very secrative! public opinion is the best way to pressure power to free her. I have a feeling britney will end her conservatorship and act like nothing happened. She does not trust her fans and people as she was mocked fro a whole decade and still is by people :(

The Child
1 hour ago, Faysalaaa said:

Courtney Love said long time ago that Britneys father molested her and that Britney is too proud to let her family dirt exposed. They then tried getting Country Love in a conservatorship which is why shes commenting on this. Now shes commenting everywhere trying to expose Britney's team and father!!

How does she know all of this though?

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

2 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

How does she know all of this though?

I honestly do not know but shes been talking about Britney's conservatorship since 2008 and knows things! I would not take the claim seriously though as there is no evidence at all and no connection that we know of that links country love to Britneys father. The only connection is the same corrupt judge that got Britney under conservatorship tried getting courtney love under one.

babyboo

This made me emotional. I hope she does get out of this asap and move on with the next step of her life.

hijadeputa

can someone conclude what happened because I don't really understand all I see is FreeBrit 

4 minutes ago, OliG said:

can someone conclude what happened because I don't really understand all I see is FreeBrit 

What happened generally or what happened in court yesterday?

Stephen
12 hours ago, Faysalaaa said:

4:31 PM PT — A status hearing was set for September 18, which Britney Spears does not have to attend. Between now and then, a third-party (who must be approved by attorneys for Britney and Jamie Spears) will conduct an evaluation of Britney and her mental state.

Britney has an attorney? Like to represent herself? I thought she wasn’t allowed to :huh:

28 minutes ago, Steve Nasty said:

Britney has an attorney? Like to represent herself? I thought she wasn’t allowed to :huh:

She is not allowed to choose her lawyer, her conservator who shes fighting against chooses the lawyer and tells him what to say. The last lawyer Britney tried to get was kicked out of court and count not contact Britney afterwards! The lawyer Britney's father chose only met Britney for 5 Minutes before court!

By the way, the lawyer Britney wanted is Barbara Streisand cousin!

Archived