💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Selling June 12th Ticket (Moved Topic)

Savage

Featured Posts

Savage

I am selling a GA Ticket to Enigma, June 12th. PM me for details, it is cheaper than any seat left. 

Savage

I just listed one of mine cuz my friend bailed on me, but I need it to sell in order to go myself. (I need a friend to go to Vegas, so I am gonna use that money from the ticket to pay for their flight. I listed it for $617, which is really cheap for GA Floor Enigma. Has anyone had success selling one? I need it to go SOON. Please help. What is the best way to do it???

Savage

I lowered it to $528. Please tag people that you think would be interested. 

Stone S

Actually :ally: yes, I just sold my tickets for June 14th. I say its easier to find old rich people who wanna have a good drunken time. I just asked my grandmothers wild friends and BAM I had over 1k in my pocket lmfaooo. Anyway hope that helps :bon:

Welcome to Industria

Savage
2 minutes ago, Stone S said:

Actually :ally: yes, I just sold my tickets for June 14th. I say its easier to find old rich people who wanna have a good drunken time. I just asked my grandmothers wild friends and BAM I had over 1k in my pocket lmfaooo. Anyway hope that helps :bon:

I just lowered it to $528. PRAYINGGG that someone scoops it up so I can buy my flights. I did not wait a whole year to not go. :ohno:

Savage

Also, does anyone know any other sites that I can post this on to let people know??

RAMROD

Gurl, lowering price was your first mistake, people might be suspicious why it is so cheap and gets even cheaper when all the other resales are sky high. They might think it is a scam.

But best of luck, hope someone take that good deal that you offered.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Savage
Just now, RAMROD said:

Gurl, lowering price was your first mistake, people might be suspicious why it is so cheap and gets even cheaper when all the other resales are sky high. They might think it is a scam.

But best of luck, hope someone take that good deal that you offered.

do u think I should change it? im petrified I wont be able to go

RAMROD
1 minute ago, Savage said:

do u think I should change it? im petrified I wont be able to go

Don't. Keep the price. Don't change it again. But, you should trust your gut feelings too. I just can give advice.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Savage
1 minute ago, AJRocketMan said:

What’s the date? If the dates are too close then a lot of us aren’t going to be able to ask for time off. 🙃

But let’s tag people! @Ronlop @SamanthaC @KatieJudasGaga4 @OG Gaga Stan @Enzo @PlastiscGuy @highlikegaga You guys Americans? Savage is selling a ticket to Enigma. :vegas:

The date is June 12th. It’s $528 but I can go a little lower since if I don’t sell it I can’t go myself. (Long story) Thank you SM for your help :ohno:

highlikegaga
10 minutes ago, AJRocketMan said:

What’s the date? If the dates are too close then a lot of us aren’t going to be able to ask for time off. 🙃

But let’s tag people! @Ronlop @SamanthaC @KatieJudasGaga4 @OG Gaga Stan @Enzo @PlastiscGuy @highlikegaga You guys Americans? Savage is selling a ticket to Enigma. :vegas:

9 minutes ago, Savage said:

The date is June 12th. It’s $528 but I can go a little lower since if I don’t sell it I can’t go myself. (Long story) Thank you SM for your help :ohno:

based on my wallet, I can give you $2 and a cigarette for it :vegas:

Archived