Stefani Tee
other

Tati Exposes James Charles

Featured Posts

gabrielflorin01

Thank God I live in a cave and I literally don't give a single flying f**k about any of these make-up artists, influencers, creators, or whatever y'all call it nowadays. Good for him I guess.

baby, yoü and I

babyboo
3 minutes ago, theahsfan said:

Exactly, it feels like a hate train and people are automatically believing all these allegations. More will come because of how easy people are to believe them and James will probably end up in an awful state

Well i guess thats the downside of having such young fanbases. They stan hard but also easily manipulated. I think his older fans would just ignore this whole BS and will still watch him if they like the content. I know i will.

babyboo

Also my issue with Tati is she keeps contradicting herself. 'I help him with NO intention of getting anything in return' and the next second she list all the things what she and her husband did for james. Even mentioning numbers ($9 to $2500 adsense). Then titled the video 'bye sister'? Because he endorsed a product competiting from her brand? Thats like borderline bullying. I expected more from her.

Remember peeps just because you worded it nicely doesn't change what she's actually saying.

• LMAO 3

SimonSays

I've never had an opinion on him but now... :saladga:

uo111
11 minutes ago, babyboo said:

Also my issue with Tati is she keeps contradicting herself. 'I help him with NO intention of getting anything in return' and the next second she list all the things what she and her husband did for james. Even mentioning numbers ($9 to $2500 adsense). Then titled the video 'bye sister'? Because he endorsed a product competiting from her brand? Thats like borderline bullying. I expected more from her.

Remember peeps just because you worded it nicely doesn't change what she's actually saying.

Baby child no.

Is that really all you got from her full 43 mins video? That he is a victim? I guess his strategy worked on some people :diane:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

babyboo
1 minute ago, uo111 said:

Baby child no.

Is that really all you got from her full 43 mins video? That he is a victim? I guess his strategy worked on some people :diane:

Victim of what?:coffee:

My opinions:

1. Tati is immature for expecting things in return from a 19 y.o, that is not written in contracts

2. James is an inconsiderate friend, or maybe he doesnt consider tati a real friend. (He did say stuffs like 'real friends and youtube friends')

That is that. The straight guy thing is not verified and i dont believe he could do such a thing in a NON JOKING manner. Ta ta now stop bothering me :bye:

• LMAO 10
  • Sad 3

uo111
1 minute ago, babyboo said:

Victim of what?:coffee:

My opinions:

1. Tati is immature for expecting things in return from a 19 y.o, that is not written in contracts

2. James is an inconsiderate friend, or maybe he doesnt consider tati a real friend. (He did say stuffs like 'real friends and youtube friends')

That is that. The straight guy thing is not verified and i dont believe he could do such a thing in a NON JOKING manner. Ta ta now stop bothering me :bye:

“Expecting things in return”, like not promoting her direct competition. And not trying to manipulate the situation to make her look bad. Tati expects so much from him! :ladyhaha:

• Like 3

babyboo
5 minutes ago, uo111 said:

“Expecting things in return”, like not promoting her direct competition. And not trying to manipulate the situation to make her look bad. Tati expects so much from him! :ladyhaha:

Sounds like a personal problem.

• LMAO 1

KatieJudasGaga4

I’m just a Holy Fool, oh baby he’s so cruel, But I’m still in love with Judas, baby
  • LMAO 13
  • YAAAS 1

Hanavel

Thanks for this awesome summary!! And... I'm unimpressed, so it's time to cancel him, and all the staff that he ''''''''''''''''creates'''''''''''... I'm somehow sad because other people with the same or more talent than him  have no success  and he doesn't deserve all the love  he has received throughout  his life  on Youtube from people such as  Tati...

SwissMonster

He lost almost 1M subscribers in less then 24H :toofunny:

• Like 1

ReginaGeorge

Even tho he is not a good person - I’m honestly scared that all this hate could cause extreme consequences and maybe even suicide thoughts... We should know better.. 

• Like 2
  • LMAO 1

SwissMonster
20 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Even tho he is not a good person - I’m honestly scared that all this hate could cause extreme consequences and maybe even suicide thoughts... We should know better.. 

I thought about the same. I don’t like him at all. He definitely does not deserve the fame he has. But their is a limit where you just should discuss privately. This can deeply affect his mental health and bring him suicide thoughts. He is only 19 years old and this is a lot to handle. What concerns his mental state of mind I wish him all the best. Surely not for his career and his fake friendships but nobody deserves mental health issues...

• Like 2