other

Tati Exposes James Charles

Featured Posts

Zander

It hindsight it's all quite petty but I expected no less from the beauty community. I'm generally not always for people airing their dirty laundry in public (especially relationships as thats cringy) but sometimes I think you need to make an example of somebody for their own good. From what I gather Tati never gets herself involved in drama like this so for someone like her to make a video I think speaks volumes about how problematic he really is, or become. 

I don't think there isn't a week that goes by where James hasn't been involved in some kind of drama caused by him. 

Edited by Zander
  • Like 1

Bloody hooker

Not even 5 minutes in and she’s DRAGGING and CLOCKING Gabriel and James :air:

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

Talenti

Itswhatshedeserves.gif :bon: Finally he’s been exposed I love Tati so much she’s literally the mom of the beauty industry and her video was handled very well she seems like she actually cares more than about the fame I have to STAN

Talent only🤡
  • Like 3
  • LMAO 1

Billie Eilish

Stop making stupid people famous!

They burning all the witches.
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 3

Faysalaaa

All this drama because he promoted another product? lol

Edited by Faysalaaa

Bloody hooker
18 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

All this drama because he promoted another product? lol

It was actually more than that. She revealed absolutely everything, and it was quite shocking. James and his family needs a huge reality check.

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.
  • Like 2

ComeToJoe

A few people here are getting the "high horse" syndrome. Let me sort of break this down. 

Giving attention to drama doesnt mean that they are supporting them, in fact it sheds light on some of the disgusting behavior that gets shut behind private doors.  Because of so many "petty" drama videos frequently coming out, and not having much importance, when something does happen and is hurtful and they decide to make a very thoughtful video it gets brushed under the bridge as "just another drama video".

Also no JC is not a KID he is an adult now. She tried to HELP him grow out of his childish ways, and mentor him. She talks about the countless times she was there. So yeah I think anyone would be pissed when you try so hard and love someone and care for them to succeed, that they would just intentionally betray you and your trust. 

It was mentioned in the video, that she did think there was a way to not make a video, and deal with this all privately, but the problem she said to that would be that things like this happened in the past with other people, stuff gets manipulated and twisted, and becomes a toxic he said-she said fest. (Also want to add she was called out publicly by name from another youtuber regarding this matter, so getting the context directly from the mouth of the person involved being much more insightful than the other "drama channels", plus outside sources)

A quote from GoT pull it out "Root and Stem"
get rid of it, before it starts to get out of hand.

Edited by ComeToJoe
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

NightOwner

No one does my girl Tati like this :firega:.

I'm glad she spoke up. She rarely responds or get involved in drama which makes this feel genuine and authentic.

OT, kinda, I love her so much, I think she is one of the best if not the best beauty youtuber, her videos are so centered and serious.

"YOU USED TO BE SO KIND, I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD SUCH A DIRRTY MIND".
  • Thanks 2

ALGAYDO

I don’t know any of these people but I’m liking all the drama. I’m toxic lmao 

Gummy Bear ➡️ NOT Marinara ➡️ HOMODRAKE ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • LMAO 1

Morphine Prince

Apparently he has lost 400k subscribers and Tati had gained 300k+ lmao. 

Edited by Morphine Prince
For the debt I owe, gotta sell my soul, 'Cause I can't say no, no, I can't say no
  • YAAAS 2

moonboywow
5 hours ago, Alexander Levi said:

I think it's funny how people will drag him about commenting on cute straight guys and saying "it's ok, I'm a celebrity" as if no other gay man has ever acted like they could turn a straight guy.

I mean none of this stuff is really "cancel" worthy and it just shows how he's self-centered.

He's young and dumb, you have to allow people to grow/make mistakes/learn from them.

I kind of agree? I feel like people like onision and amber Lynn reid are a little more important right now. James Charles used people and was just money hungry? What about onision who literally abuses his spouse and is all around horrible by spouting hate hate hate with every word he says. Not to mention he has groomed young girls. Including the person he is married to right now. James Charles is just annoying and needs to go away. He doesn't need to be "cancelled"