Stefani Tee
other

Tati Exposes James Charles

Featured Posts

KarmaPolice
7 minutes ago, TylerBR97 said:

Idk where to post this but somewhere where we are hating someone is a good place to start. So I just realized the NTLTC video copied a scene in High School Musical 3 lmaoo

You mean the rotating hallway? No, sis, you're reaching so far that you're almost

• LMAO 1

Ryusei
16 minutes ago, SKANK said:

If someone has a negative personality, they will be their own downfall. This kind of petty "exposing" is so embarrassing for everyone involved.

I disagree. Sometimes people need to truly be exposed so people see them for what they really are or for them to hopefully change their ways. If this never happened he would have gone on with his shitty behaviour forever and probably will still continue to do so anyway. Would you say the same thing about say a boss harrassing his female work colleagues? Would you just wait for him to have his fall down or would you say something... someone had to do it and she did it.

• Like 13
  • Thanks 7

neptugne

Tati is so respectable and professional, search through her channel and she does not do drama or scandals... I'm proud of her for making this video, finally finished the whole thing. I'm glad she was able to speak her side and put it all out into the universe, Gabriel Zamora.... stfu and stf down girl.. relevant by association of dramas.

• Like 9
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 2

Alexander Levi

I think it's funny how people will drag him about commenting on cute straight guys and saying "it's ok, I'm a celebrity" as if no other gay man has ever acted like they could turn a straight guy.

I mean none of this stuff is really "cancel" worthy and it just shows how he's self-centered.

He's young and dumb, you have to allow people to grow/make mistakes/learn from them.

• Like 2
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1

Schizophonic

can someone tell me what that sugarbear thing means? i dont quite understand what he did recently that she had to do the video.

i do understand all the things that happened in the past she explained. but what did hurt her?

Ryusei
1 minute ago, Alexander Levi said:

I think it's funny how people will drag him about commenting on cute straight guys and saying "it's ok, I'm a celebrity" as if no other gay man has ever acted like they could turn a straight guy.

I mean none of this stuff is really "cancel" worthy and it just shows how he's self-centered.

He's young and dumb, you have to allow people to grow/make mistakes/learn from them.

She said in the video she has told him multiple times how that is not ok and he has made PLENTY of mistakes to learn from. And the problem is that he has a huge and young following who would likely emulate the behavior and mindset that he is displaying. It doesnt matter if many people do it, that doesnt make it ok for anyone. If a lot of people steal stuff from stores that doesnt make it okay...

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

Alexander Levi

I also don't understand this culture of fans getting involved in this type of drama. Like, it seems like something they should figure out on their own terms.

If you all hate him, just stop paying attention to him. This stuff merely brings him more attention.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

VenusHooker

tenor.gif

I don't wanna live like this, but I don't wanna die... ​🎶 🇲🇽
  • Like 3
  • LMAO 1

SKANK
16 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

I disagree. Sometimes people need to truly be exposed so people see them for what they really are or for them to hopefully change their ways. If this never happened he would have gone on with his shitty behaviour forever and probably will still continue to do so anyway. Would you say the same thing about say a boss harrassing his female work colleagues? Would you just wait for him to have his fall down or would you say something... someone had to do it and she did it.

To quote the OP, "She says she has talked to 2 Drama channels which will also make a video about this situation so maybe there will be some more tea there."

People watch things like this for their entertainment value, and to get off on people being "canceled." It's not about encouraging personal growth. 

Edited by SKANK

Ryusei
1 minute ago, Schizophonic said:

can someone tell me what that sugarbear thing means? i dont quite understand what he did recently that she had to do the video.

i do understand all the things that happened in the past she explained. but what did hurt her?

From my understanding he told her he wouldnt wanna promote her products cause his audience is young and then went on to promote a product he told her he hates for money. He kept saying he cant be bought lol sugarbear is also a direct competitor with her own brand and he basically sold out their friendship for some coachella VIP passes (which he apparently got from sugarbear hair but he said they provided security for him lol)

as for what hurt her: it was a lot of things but that was the thing that tipped the iceberg. She has done so much for him only for him to backstab her and she still held back things he said to her which she said she cant unhear (i wrote that in the OP) she also said she basically doesnt know this current person anymore because he changed so much because of money and fame.

Ryusei
Just now, SKANK said:

To quote the OP, "She says she has talked to 2 Drama channels which will also make a video about this situation so maybe there will be some more tea there."

People watch things like this for their entertainment value, and to get off on people being "canceled." It's not about encouraging personal growth. 

She has said her reasons for making her response public in a video instead of in private in the video... she has encouraged his personal growth many times but he clearly isnt getting it. He had his chance and now it‘s time this kid learns that actions sometimes actually have consequences

• Thanks 2

SKANK
Just now, Ryusei said:

She has said her reasons for making her response public in a video instead of in private in the video... she has encouraged his personal growth many times but he clearly isnt getting it. He had his chance and now it‘s time this kid learns that actions sometimes actually have consequences

I can't relate to being invested in the public shaming of, as you said, "a kid."  :shrug:

• Like 2

Ryusei
4 minutes ago, SKANK said:

I can't relate to being invested in the public shaming of, as you said, "a kid."  :shrug:

He‘s an adult lol public shaming i cant deal... i really wonder what kind of other behaviour you would excuse or just see as shaming lol

• Like 3

SKANK
3 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

He‘s an adult lol public shaming i cant deal... i really wonder what kind of other behaviour you would excuse or just see as shaming lol

You called him a kid. I was just quoting you. :toofunny:

If you get entertainment from petty "drama channels," and from people "spilling tea" about youtubers and makeup gurus, I get that. It's like The Real Housewives for millennials. Just don't take it too seriously. :)

TylerBR97
1 hour ago, Dukttape said:

Whaaat

53 minutes ago, KarmaPolice said:

You mean the rotating hallway? No, sis, you're reaching so far that you're almost

Lmao it’s not that far reaching

anigif_sub-buzz-27978-1522101166-5.gif?o

REQUEST PERFECT ILLUSION FOR ROCK BAND 4 http://www.harmonixmusic.com/games/rock-band/request/
  • LMAO 1