Jump to content
Stefani Tee
other

Tati Exposes James Charles

Featured Posts

ReginaGeorge
6 hours ago, Guillaume Hamon said:

So he's an ass and each time he does something nasty he immediately come up like "my anxiety's super high it's awful" to victimize himself so the people he did nasty will not confront him on his BS...

That always was a common trick of toxic people but more recently many of them used the "mental health debate" happening to get away easily with them being mean, deceptive etc. :/ I even saw it on this site. It disgusts me how such an important cause can be exploited by some. :/ 

But how is that a trick? It’s literally the fact. When you get thousands of hate messages each day, when your career is over, when you lose all of your friends, when people expose you as a sexual predator - all this can factually harm your mental health and in some cased even give you suicidal thoughts. It’s the fact. That’s not a trick. Is he a bad person? Yes! But do we need to send him death threats and wish bad things upon him and his family? No

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
GUY Gaga
5 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

But how is that a trick? It’s literally the fact. When you get thousands of hate messages each day, when your career is over, when you lose all of your friends, when people expose you as a sexual predator - all this can factually harm your mental health and in some cased even give you suicidal thoughts. It’s the fact. That’s not a trick. Is he a bad person? Yes! But do we need to send him death threats and wish bad things upon him and his family? No

We are sending him death threats?

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ReginaGeorge
55 minutes ago, GUY Gaga said:

We are sending him death threats?

Where did I say “you, people of GGD, are sending him death threats”? :saladga: I said people in general. Just on Twitter I saw (at least) 20 tweets where people wished death upon him and his family and they had thousands of retweets.

Edited by ReginaGeorge

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Florian
1 hour ago, GUY Gaga said:

 

tenor.gif

I hope you know that moderators can see the edited messages :laughga:

  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ChromeAngel
7 hours ago, Guillaume Hamon said:

So he's an ass and each time he does something nasty he immediately come up like "my anxiety's super high it's awful" to victimize himself so the people he did nasty will not confront him on his BS...

That always was a common trick of toxic people but more recently many of them used the "mental health debate" happening to get away easily with them being mean, deceptive etc. :/ I even saw it on this site. It disgusts me how such an important cause can be exploited by some. :/ 

My ex would do this. He would have fake panic attacks whenever I would confront him about shady things he was doing. It’s the perfect defense because you can’t really accuse someone of faking anxiety... but I know he was

  • Sad 4

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
GUY Gaga
2 hours ago, Florian said:

I hope you know that moderators can see the edited messages :laughga:

Jokes are supposed to be funny :rip: 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
lovedillon
7 hours ago, SwissMonster said:

There is always a way to stay private. I am not defending James Charles in any way so don’t push me in that box with your comment, thank you!

I was much more referring to the consequences it has on social media wich will lead to this state of mind. You see what‘s happening on twitter? This is to much for a 19 year old, and that’s a fact.

Also before you come again saying she had to go public. Okay Let’s say that’s true. Well there are other ways. If some illegal things happened like this other girl on twitter told us (with her friend in high school) you can go to court or something or speak with his team and NOT alone directly.

Tati surely had no bad thoughts while making this video. But the impact it had is HUGE. People insult him in the biggest ways on twitter. Yes he deserves to feel punished. Like his follower loss but being the joke on twitter+losing followers+losing celebrity friends+lose close friends is HARD. That’s how it is. Nobody at such a young age deserved this. The better „punishment“ or help for him would to put him in some facility for idk what...

Lol there are worse things in the world by a million that people have been forced into by no fault of their own & you’re worried about someone being barraged on Twitter for the mistakes they’ve made saying it’ll destroy his mental health? Tell that to the women & children in Syria being raped & brutalized daily, tell that to the millions incarcerated for low level charges just because they’re black, tell that to the children who are starving in the world only to find out that America’s biggest health concern is obesity. Yes what he’s going through will ultimately take a toll on his mental health but please don’t try to make it sound undeserved or like we should be sheltering him from the consequences to his very terrible actions. In the end this will make him stronger, he has millions & has the resources to get help, to have a therapist on call, to have a PR team tell him how to make things better, to still support himself even if his career takes a critical hit. So I’m sorry but I just don’t agree, clearly he hasn’t learned how to be a decent human being after everything that he & others have gone through so hopefully this time around he’ll make a meaningful honest change. He brought this upon himself so if you wanna blame someone for his mental health being affected, blame him.

we’re clearly not going to agree with each other so I’ll just leave it at that. Have a good one.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
SwissMonster
43 minutes ago, lovedillon said:

Lol there are worse things in the world by a million that people have been forced into by no fault of their own & you’re worried about someone being barraged on Twitter for the mistakes they’ve made saying it’ll destroy his mental health? Tell that to the women & children in Syria being raped & brutalized daily, tell that to the millions incarcerated for low level charges just because they’re black, tell that to the children who are starving in the world only to find out that America’s biggest health concern is obesity. Yes what he’s going through will ultimately take a toll on his mental health but please don’t try to make it sound undeserved or like we should be sheltering him from the consequences to his very terrible actions. In the end this will make him stronger, he has millions & has the resources to get help, to have a therapist on call, to have a PR team tell him how to make things better, to still support himself even if his career takes a critical hit. So I’m sorry but I just don’t agree, clearly he hasn’t learned how to be a decent human being after everything that he & others have gone through so hopefully this time around he’ll make a meaningful honest change. He brought this upon himself so if you wanna blame someone for his mental health being affected, blame him.

we’re clearly not going to agree with each other so I’ll just leave it at that. Have a good one.

Yep agree with you that we don’t agree. Have a good one too that’s all I‘m gonna say cause you try to put me in a light I wasn’t going to at all. This is what some users on GGD can do best, put you in something you never said...

Edited by SwissMonster
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
SwissMonster
4 hours ago, ReginaGeorge said:

But how is that a trick? It’s literally the fact. When you get thousands of hate messages each day, when your career is over, when you lose all of your friends, when people expose you as a sexual predator - all this can factually harm your mental health and in some cased even give you suicidal thoughts. It’s the fact. That’s not a trick. Is he a bad person? Yes! But do we need to send him death threats and wish bad things upon him and his family? No

THANK YOU!

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guillaume Hamon
11 hours ago, ReginaGeorge said:

But how is that a trick? It’s literally the fact. When you get thousands of hate messages each day, when your career is over, when you lose all of your friends, when people expose you as a sexual predator - all this can factually harm your mental health and in some cased even give you suicidal thoughts. It’s the fact. That’s not a trick. Is he a bad person? Yes! But do we need to send him death threats and wish bad things upon him and his family? No

Very obviously nobody should send him or his family threats, I never said the opposite. Also yeah he can really suffer from anxiety but she was clear about when he did chose to discuss his anxiety which is telling.

She explained that he was especially opening up about anxiety after doing her wrong. If you mainly say you have anxiety crisis when you need people to not confront you right after you did them wrong then it's hard to believe it's not a trick.

I had massive anxiety and I wasn't throwing it on the table after I betrayed people so they would have mercy and give me a pass for doing them wrong.

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guillaume Hamon
15 hours ago, ChromeAngel said:

My ex would do this. He would have fake panic attacks whenever I would confront him about shady things he was doing. It’s the perfect defense because you can’t really accuse someone of faking anxiety... but I know he was

I'm sorry. :/ I had a best friend acting like he had problems breathing in these situations so I now how sly it is... It suddenly happened when it was convenient for him. Basically when I wanted to discuss the fact that he back stabbed me again..

If I wasn't playing his game then I was "a monster, insensitive, mean, cruel, wanting him to die" while he was delivering a Razzie deserving performance lol. At some point I was done forgetting about the numerous shady stuffs and I went the **** out. Of course  he was quickly telling all our friends his anxiety was terrible cause I wasn't talking to him anymore etc and some of them saw the trick while others told me I was responsible.

That's how they keep you at their mercy, shamelessly playing games and at the end you're the one who's depressed except that in your case it's not fully or partially faked. :/ 

Edited by Guillaume Hamon
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sepsami
On 5/10/2019 at 8:34 PM, blackstar said:

I feel like this beauty guru community is the most toxic place on the internet right now full of fake, "hey baby girl mwah" type of people 

true

they're full of "ugh f*ck stacy's coming over, I f*cking hate that bitch, like I literally canno- OH HI STACY HOW ARE YOU SWEETIE <3<3<3<<3<3"

:selena:

  • LMAO 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
uo111
On 5/11/2019 at 5:52 PM, ChromeAngel said:

My ex would do this. He would have fake panic attacks whenever I would confront him about shady things he was doing. It’s the perfect defense because you can’t really accuse someone of faking anxiety... but I know he was

 

I have a friend who's girlfriend faked fainting spells. And my Dad's ex-wife did the same thing (until a psychiatrists suggested she get treatment and she was miraculously cured).

People who feign illness are among the worst types of people.

  • Like 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...