💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Tati Exposes James Charles

Ryusei

Featured Posts

Ryusei

I'm LIVING. FINALLY someone with a huge following is talking about how gross he is. She did not hold back. All of you drama lovers in the makeup community will love this.

TLDR:

- She says she has talked to 2 Drama channels which will also make a video about this situation so maybe there will be some more tea there.

- She really helped him at the beginning of his career and during his entire career which is A LOT (e.g. when nobody wanted to work with him during his ebola-scandal she and her husband basically fixed the situation so he could make money and get jobs)

- She says James is so self-centered that he thinks everything is about him and he's "Too Far Gone"  :ally:  so she decided to end this once and for all

- She negotiated a new deal with Morphe because the percentage of his cut of money he was gonna make was gonna be quite low and at the time she felt that it was unfair from a business-perspective

- She makes it clear that their relationship was not transactional 

- She says during a falling out at a dinner party he said things she "cannot unhear" and afterwards he cried and apologized (of course :ladyhaha: )

- She said what everyone was thinking: How entitled do you have to be to complain about your job and how hard it is when you're  a 19 yo millionaire :golfclap:

- She said he has no respect for people in the industry who have been there longer. 

-  She confirms that James has more than once tried to pressure a straight guy into a relation of some sort and threatens them, then proceeds to play the victim

-  He talked explicitly and in detail about sex and what he would like to do at her birthday dinner in front of his parents and everyone there which made everyone uncomfortable(wtf :ladyhaha: ) 

- He said what he "wants to do to the waiter" and Tati replied "James, he's straight..." to which he replied "It doesn't matter I'm a celebrity" (WTFFFF)

- She called out that his "sugarbear hair security" story was faked  (he said they provided security at Coachella for him  and gave them a shoutout in return)

- She said he hates Sugarbear and despite saying "he cant be bought"he still promoted them and she said he is easily bought not only in that instant 

- She tried to get him to change his ways of using people for basically his whole career and he never did.

- She says she's "afraid of him" despite being only 19 and she is in her late thirties. (How rotten does he have to be for her to say this?)

- She says she does not "hate him"

- She says he has become "emotionless" and money-hungry (obv.) 

- She thinks he will backstab her and want to ruin some of her future business moves because he knows what she has planned. 

Expect some answer video of him playing the victim again :ladyhaha:  I won't believe a word he says, he has seemed like this to me all along like a total opportunist who would kill for some fame. I really hope he'll get exposed even more than he already has. This rotten human being should not have the career or success that he does cause from all I've seen and heard and his scandals he just seems gross and I command Tati for standing up for herself and not letting him just do whatever he wants. 

Musery

Reginald

I'm shook that she actually made a video on it :fan: since she usually stays out of the drama. But yeah,

James in an entitled kid. Reality will put his ego in check sooner or later :nails:

BlackSwan Cat & Mouse

VoldeLorde2

I've never liked James. He's praised for his makeup skills, which aren't all that great, and he comes off as annoying to me. He also talks waaaaaay too fast for someone that is supposed to give directions on makeup. 

Ryusei
4 minutes ago, dynamite said:

oh my god wow GIF

James Charles an asshole? NEVER!!!

Well it‘s more about that finally someone other than a drama channel or someone who could be accused of clout chasing said something. Someone who TRULY knows.

Musery

dynamite
1 minute ago, Ryusei said:

Well it‘s more about that finally someone other than a drama channel or someone who could be accused of clout chasing said something. Someone who TRULY knows.

Yeah hopefully he goes away now :neyde: but I feel like he won't.

Sunny

she's dragging him iiiiiiii

we're living

I like dancin', and ponies....

blackstar

I feel like this beauty guru community is the most toxic place on the internet right now full of fake, "hey baby girl mwah" type of people 

Dilated, falling free in a modern ecstasy

AllyCampana

This is the best thing I've read all day! 

Ally

weed

holy shittttt omgggggg I did not see that coming!!! I'm gagged tati omg

Luna Lovegood

and I thought Patrick Starr is the only shitty mua with the way he treats his friends... now James Charles is also a shitty person.. or majority MUAs are shitty in general. this sucks.

luna’s advocate

Archived