Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Taylor Swift on Lady Gaga

Mr S

Featured Posts

Mr S

https://twitter.com/TSwiftNZ/status/1126809121645182976/photo/1

"When people think she’s gonna go one way, she goes the exact opposite. She did that Tony Bennett record and won a Grammy. And then she pivots and goes and wins a Golden Globe for American Horror Story: Hotel. Then she pivots and does Joanne. Then she pivots and wins an Oscar for A Star Is Born. That’s so cool, that ability to be so capable in so many different worlds. There’s so much dexterity to her career." -T. Swift

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RudraCNG
1 minute ago, Economy said:

I can't remember my twitter account

What does the tweet say?

"When people think she’s gonna go one way, she goes the exact opposite. She did that Tony Bennett record and won a Grammy. And then she pivots and goes and wins a Golden Globe for American Horror Story: Hotel. Then she pivots and does Joanne. Then she pivots and wins an Oscar for A Star Is Born. That’s so cool, that ability to be so capable in so many different worlds. There’s so much dexterity to her career.”

Saint Gaga

Legend stanning legend👏👏👏 Let me go & give ME! a stream😌

Economy
Just now, RudraCNG said:

"When people think she’s gonna go one way, she goes the exact opposite. She did that Tony Bennett record and won a Grammy. And then she pivots and goes and wins a Golden Globe for American Horror Story: Hotel. Then she pivots and does Joanne. Then she pivots and wins an Oscar for A Star Is Born. That’s so cool, that ability to be so capable in so many different worlds. There’s so much dexterity to her career.”

Taylor Swift wrote this on her Twitter? :wub:

Quartz
1 minute ago, HIMe said:

She paid ARTPOP dustT

Lmao, all of us pay ARTFLOP dust :ohwell::ladyhaha:

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

Saint Gaga
2 minutes ago, HIMe said:

She paid ARTPOP dustT

B!tch!!!! Taylord was stanning ARTPOP when the GP was trashing it..

Zander

If you didn't see that easter egg video with Taylor she likes to sew seeds and gave the example of when she talked a couple of months ago about Brendon, who then she collabed with. Just sayin' :ally:

Taide
3 minutes ago, HIMe said:

She paid ARTPOP dustT

Lady Gaga to Howard Sten in 2013:

"We’ve met a few times, and I can’t say anything bad about her. What she doesn’t know [is] I was at the AMAs or something,” she explained on the radio program. “Her and I were sitting next to each other and she goes, ‘Oh my God! I love ARTPOP. I love ‘Applause,’ and ‘Applause is my favorite song,'” she explained on the program. But that wasn’t enough to sway Gaga — yet.

“I was thinking, ‘Yeah, yeah, yeah. This chick is full of s–t. But then my buddy called me, Brandon, who’s my stylist, and she was doing a shoot and he was styling her… He goes, ‘Taylor Swift is in here blasting ARTPOP so loud, and she is dancing and she’s posing.’ I thought to myself, ‘I like this girl.’ You know why? Because she said the same thing to my face that she said behind my back. Yeah, I like her.”

Weasel
4 minutes ago, HIMe said:

She paid ARTPOP dustT

False, she told Gaga she loved it :huntyga:

Archived